Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7goA_DnGIbU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trips of stupid

>vote
Nobody on this board is going to vote

>nobody on this board is going to vote
so you are 12?

This. Voting is A) pointless, B) requires interacting (even minimally) with other humans, and C) will have no effect on who's elected.

Pretty much.

Only a small percentage of people actually vote. On top of that Sup Forums is full of foreigners and kids. Also most of you are poor and stupid and motivated by the right now. Nearly no one on this board will vote. If you think you're having any effect on the elections with this thread then you're a sad diluted man.

you know that if people didn't vote for trump he wouldn't have beaten 18 competitors.. you know this right?
or are you 12?

At least these are some legitimate reasons, user. I have another one, not amerifag, don't give a fuck about this.

>any effect on the elections with this thread then you're a sad diluted man.
okay then gtfo faggot kid foreigner yuck

Is everyone 12 to you?

If voting had no effect on who gets elected then Jeb Bush would be the GOP nominee insetad of Donald Trump.

That's a trick question because I AM voting for him.

Well I'm a white grown man who lives in a nice neighborhood so I should vote but I doubt I will. Trump represents a group of people who will likely not vote as well. I'll let the old ladies wrap this up for house Clinton.

Because the degeneration and fall of great republics inspires sadness in me.

Like when George Jr. won?

apparently because you kids don't understand how a primary election works... you think the game is "rigged" and it is.. more than you can imagine.
but trump wouldn't be where he is if everyone had simply ignored him

bernie wouldn't be where he is if everyone had just ignored him.
if that had all happened it would hillary vs GOP nobody like jeb bush or kasich

cus your iq is over 70

Calling everyone kids and 12 days more about you than you're saying about anyone else. You're uneducated and all fired up from wherever you get your brain washed. Fuck off.

Why would I vote for a dude who only ran for office to promote his brand name? I might as well vote for Boss Tweed.

Why not vote for Hillary Clinton?

Because Bernie Sanders actually has plans for a better world

Its going to be so funny when he passes a law saying its ok to fuck your daughter.

lmao okay at least i understand how a simple primary works
because she would be a very weak and ineffectual president who would continue 8 years of regressive liberal policies like obama

unless you feel the whitehouse mandating gendered bathroom assignments is some kind of priority

>"You are going to vote for my dad in November, right user?"

Why not vote Libertarian?

liber-who?

Nope liberal policies are PROgressive not regressive

Sup Forums needs to give up this charade of actually thinking right wing blowhards have any sense

Y-y-yes

because not usa citizen
i hope he wins though, we could use some really big walls here in germany

>i don't understand how government works: the post
you know there is a federal entity that oversees the republic of states, right?
you understand that states have RIGHTS... right?

no... no of course not. you are too simple for that

If you didn't care about the survival of the species then that would be your only reason.

But I am going to vote for Trump. Demo's had the black card and threw that shit away instead of shuffling it back into their deck.

Oh look, it's this thread again. Has he accumulated any experience in political office since the last thread? No? Then fuck off with this shit.

Oh God, there are so many, many reasons.

>diluted

it seems like you can't even list one..

I think that number is a tad... high.

Guys an idiot.

>diluted

Because I don't trust ANY group with money and power, whether the votes come from a political elite or moneyed interests. Because the power behind corporations and governments are one and the same. So why praise corps and damn governments?

Here's one then: he's a hate monger.

that seems like your opinion... sorry you feel that way i guess?

Sheltered and out of touch with reality. The only people he sees are out of his limo. Cunt never made money for himself, relied on handouts from his dad, which we all know...money makes money..he hasn't had to work for shit.

What kind of non-opinion reason we're you expecting?

but hate is good when it's not directed towards you

god damn if he gets elected (what i hope for)

then the US will have the hottest first lady ever

I'm not an autistic edgelord who thinks political correctness and illegal immigration are among the most important issues the country is facing.

Climate change, for instance, is a much more important issue. Can someone remind where Trump stands on Climate Change?

youtube.com/watch?v=7goA_DnGIbU

well some actual evidence not to vote for trump as opposed to purely subjective opinion. if you feel trump is hate mongering i would assume you identify as moderate/anti-establishment... but you also feel like some hippy "people of the world" shit and you don't "believe" in borders.. am i right?

Because Trump's not going to do so well against Hillary Clinton. If you're paying attention to the news, you will notice that the trending issues are all involving gender and transgender equality issues.

Trump and the GOP in general are very weak on this hot topic issue, which is only continuing to grow in the latest trends, and will be a major talking point in this presidential election cycle. This is good news for Democrats and Hillary, and bad news for Republicans and Donald Trump.

So when the issue of the day becomes social issues, this will continue to move Hillary ahead on the polls, while only hurting Trump.

So to answer your question? Because I don't want to pick someone who is on the wrong side of the nation's most important issues.

Thank you, Darth Idiot, for validating the label "hate monger". No, hate is never good.

>So to answer your question? Because I don't want to pick someone who is on the wrong side of the nation's most important issues.
>>tl;dr i base my opinions off of the will of others

wow you go berntard

sure kid

Chinese hoax to steal jobs

they're not 'plans'

the hag with the baggage.

well if you are white and someone you know hates blacks, that is good for you
hate can be good, did you learn nothing from return of the jedi?

sure kid.

No, I absolutely believe in borders. I just don't buy his take on the problem, and do not believe in any facet of his solution. If you said a given car was underpowered I might agree that there was an issue there without believing that strapping a live missile to the top was a good solution!

He's racist to mexicans, sexist and hes the next hitler. He wants to mark off every muslim for christ sake. Its 2016, why is this even a question? FUCK TRUMP

sure kid

>evidence not to vote for trump

You want evidence he doesn't represent my opinions and views?

sure kid

OP did you get b& for calling one of the mods a kike over at Sup Forums again?

a better world for niggers
the white man needs to get up and fight
when the race war comes it is important one of us controls the nukes

>I just don't buy his take on the problem, and do not believe in any facet of his solution
okay because you can do it better... or? because you have all this great border planning experience... or?

it's funny how trends change right?
>first it's immigration "issue"
>then it's immigration "reform"
>today it's "comprehensive immigration reform" (sanders and clinton say this)
lmao so maybe a wall is pretty comprehensive because the whole catch and release thing doesn't seem to be working.
i would like you to convince me that your views are even valid. you could just be trolling

sure kid

>regressive liberal policies like obama
sure, faggot

If I am white (I am) and someone I know hates blacks (they do), that still isnt good or good for me. Harm to someone else does not correspond to benefit to me. And what you said is the exact opposite of what I learned from RotJ. Hate may be effective in the short term, that doesn't make it either good in the long term or right.

this

yeah I so totally want someone who's translucent plastic covered in makeup telling me how to vote

Name one thing that Donald Trump has done in the interest of public service.

>why not vote Lolbertairan

Why do you think a party that can't even get this shit together to even put themselves on a political map is a valid option

>next hitler
>mark off every muslim
(btw it really is >for christ sake)
i dont see your problem, unless you are not white and if thats the case please leave

lair ,
criminal,
entitled cunt who has never worked a day in her life .
who does even know how normal people act
told our troops to thier faces that the people didn't support what they where doing over there in Iraq/afganistan
shes the Establishment candidate
the list is endless

Might as well be voting for Al Capone

"obama ended the war!"
>pulls out troops
>iraq is chaos again
>sends drones to kill women and children
>PROGRESS

1. Racism
2 Believes Trickle-down economics works
3. Thinks climate change is a hoax

Serious question ok

How come you poors love rich white men so much?

stop posting that fucking plastic bitch

Typical poorfag response

>says guy on Sup Forums

>has no real political experience
>multiple bankruptcies
>has changed parties over and over again
>tells everyone what they want to hear, but has no real plans
>flip-flops on issues constantly
>has more failures than I can count
>nearly everything I see promoting him with "facts" is a complete lie or a half-truth

name one thing you have done in the interest of public service.
right now Donald is campaigning to become a president who shares my views of the world... and he could just be doing anything else like most billionaires.

that is called a public service i believe.. saving western civilization

right
so the only "example" you can think of is how we were stuck cleaning up Bush's fuckups

k

Tell us more about your jealousy

alright, you win

God this election is going to be the biggest shitshow I've seen in my life. I can't fucking wait

accepted millions from the clan
has outspoken support from clan leaders
she even spoke at "the clan leader's" fureal

FUCK YOU RACIST. YOU'RE A WHITE MALE, YOU SHOULD KNOW WHATS BETTER FOR YOUR COUNTRY THAN TRUMP

I make 45k, also family/kids.

>not liking ivanka trump
enjoy your gross nigger bitches

i am as "poor" as everyother middle class college student with no job

but my family isn't poor so i don't know what you mean faggot. unless you mead peasants and lords...no i am not a lord and neither are you.
he continued the fuckups idiot boy

because i prefer to be robbed in the form of taxes than with a gun by someone who 'dindu nuffin'

I know enough about immigration to know that his is a bad idea, just like I know enough about medicine not to go to a doctor who wants to inject my balls with bull semen because he thinks (without study) that it would give me bigger loads.

I'm voting for John McAfee.

Not jealousy I wouldn't want to be famous.

>he's trying to make himself president

What a selfless act. Truly my eyes are opened.

Damn, must suck to be so but hurt... I mean, you think it doesn't take work to become a household name? Who the fuck are you? A nobody that's who...you're a pathetic keyboard warrior loser.

Bernie would be a better President