All these mexicans butthurt over Trump wanting deport their illegal family members

>all these mexicans butthurt over Trump wanting deport their illegal family members

kek

Who's voting for Trump to induce taco butthurt?

Any spics want to comment?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1V3E_Uj0GEE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes um how do i get a faster internet speed

Who?

pepsi or coke?

I'm voting for him to induce liberal butthurt!

>taco butthurt
is that a new flavor? if so gimme 2

As a proper spic i am offended that you're lumping us with the mexicans.

None of my family is illegal and I just got into law school. But keep getting your jollies out of being racist. I'm sure you're a real winner cleetus.

yeah, mexicans way better

Shut up you mexicant.

Are you for or against illegal immigration?

If so, then why are you against enforcing the law?

Kek that scalated quickly BTW i'm not mexican or hispanic related, but still mexicans way better, where are you from? honduras? panama? tell us what's your shithole

Half one here, deport them all Mr. Trump, I just want to help build the wall.

youtube.com/watch?v=1V3E_Uj0GEE

You're all shit, Spaniards too.

I wish people weren't racist. This isn't my country just because I'm white. We're all immigrants.

Spics are from Puerto Rico. Wetbacks are from Mexico.

I would agree it was a shithole if there wasn't a campaign to get millionaires to live in here as a luxury island. I mean, that's why you gentrified it.

.racist
And sHillary is not?

She has the support of the KKK

She has accepted millions of dollars from the
KKK for her presidential run

You do know that Hillary Clinton spoke at the funeral of Robert Byrd, former senator and Grand Cyclops of the KKK, right?

you fuckers point at trump and yell racist while standing behind the banner of another racist

typical libtards

Shut it dumb nigger

And the natives were immigrants too and so are niggers, fuck your faggy ass views of history, we live in the now and in the future.

Best tax plan for my bracket. Trump it is!!!!

Immigration itself isn't the problem, the problem is the illegal ones entering through the southern border. They reduce wages and bring crime.

Why can't North America have a proper president? Why do you have to have such clowns in charge?

I mean, it was going great when you had guys like Eisenhower or FDR, no matter if left or right. But now you have to pick between these clowns...

I'm not saying they're good. I'm just saying that calling all Mexicans shit like wetback and spic is fucking stupid

Doanld Trump said that he will erase the bithright citizenship. He was talking about stop it and let the citizens there or cancel the citizenship of the persons that already live there?