Worst ways to die

Worst ways to die
>Teen Dies After Falling Into Stump Grinder

Other urls found in this thread:

stitcher.com/podcast/new-york-city-crime-report-with-pat-dixon/the-last-podcast-on-the-left/e/episode143-the-worst-ways-to-die-37095024
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokaimura_nuclear_accident
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

atleast he didnt survive

No he was dead by the time the rescue team arrived

lol no shit. He got his stump grinded

im saying that surviving a stump grinder attack would lead to a pretty miserable life after

I'm not sure how these grinders work?

only thing i could think of but he didnt die sorry op

knew a farmer who got to close to a combine harvester though

still goes for the chick's butt

That happend near me around Indianapolis

rescue team

That's prolly pretty painful n that, but at least it's over quickly. If I had to choose between falling into a stump grinder or being doused in petrol and burned alive, I'd choose the stump grinder erry day tbh fam.

Congratulations

it would be pretty bad advertisement for the company which build it
i know i would never buy stumper unable to stump a teen to death

Big round chainsaw blade, basically

>combine harvester
So similar to a stump grinder?

too bad isis have no trees, so they dont need stump grinders

A few years ago some farmer in Wales fell into a vat of shit and drown. His son tried to rescue him and drown too. Really shitty way to go

Probably the worst way to die has to be either being put in a barrel of strong acid and dissolved, or being burned alive. Preferably necklacing our to how the rubber tire around your neck melts, covers you in burning rubber and then you fucking cook to death.

well he was basically minced if thats what you mean.

i don't know how you fall 'into' a stump grinder

>Really shitty way to go
i see...

"A GoFund me page has since been set up to help cover the family's funeral costs."

Fuck that faggot's family. You'd think they were niggers the way they are clearly trying to profit from their son's death.

>funeral
you'd think the grinder took care of that

Here's what should hit the news.

Interview with teen goes as follows: "What can you say about the way you died?" "I don't know, really, I'm stumped."

Stay tuned, next we will find out, "Can You Stump the Trump?"

Kek

Funerals are extremely expensive

and so are teens

yeah
they prly dont even know which son have died

Imagine taking a walk in the forest somewhere close to mountains/rocks etc. You walk and stumble on a branch and fall. You fall in to a hole head down. The hole is deep enough to keep you halfway of it, but it's so tight that you cant move your arms or legs and you're stuck. You cant do anything but wait for your death for days. Even if you lost weight, you would drop just a few cm deeper changing nothing

So fucking cremate him. No one said he had to have a $10,000 funeral. How about having the negligent uncle he was working for pay for it?

Of course, he's the son of a single mom, so maybe he is part nigger after all.

Like that

so what happens to baby birbs every day

That shit triggers me so hard.
I almost have panic attacks just thinking about that

i dont get it

Nice triple dubs

Falling into the hole of an outdoor toilet and drowning in shit and piss.
This is one of my ultimate fears

man at that point id just say throw that bitch on high blast, no one wants to come back from that

Because you are an idiot. You must've drank paint as a child.

Falling off your stilts would be pretty bad.

Something similar happened around here (Belgium), some young fella fell in feet first, the neighbors heard him scream for quite a while...
Just imagining it, and the screams, gives me a chill.

That was pretty bad.

I hate when stump grinders attack

Claustrophobia, faggot.,

Something similar has happened, they could not even risk getting the body back its still there rotting.

>this

The retard was kicking at a log that had jammed instead of putting the shredder in reverse. That's like, the first thing your taught when doing the safety brief. Fucking idiot

i thought he was standing on stilts upside down

This is one of my worst nightmares, srsly...

Surely being beheaded would be the worst.

Or blocking your ass and cock with tar and putting you in a barrel of water constantly refuelling it so you drink it to survive but your innards explode.

Or hungry rats eating through your flesh.

Cremation is cheaper but still expensive when you factor in the cost for the actual funeral and urn

lets see them tits OP

why beheading?

Why have a funeral? Or an urn for that matter? If you can't afford it, don't do it. Don't beg for money like a nigger.

>Or hungry rats eating through your flesh.

Too much Game of Thrones.

GET

it reminded me of the movie 2 fast 2 furious

Some one slicing away at your neck drowning in your own blood the pain. Fucking nightmarish way to go. All the terrorists who do this need to be drone striked.

Isn't it also refer need in sky fall or something

Most 19 year olds don't have funding in place for a funeral you retard.

You sick fuck this is actually very good.I might keep the photo for .....science purposes!The hot water garbage i'm using isn't effective for too long.

oh, i thought you meant a quick beheading, not slowly cutting of the head, yeah i guess that is pretty unpleasent

Nigger, I didn't say the dead kid should pay for his own funeral. His family should just suck it up and pay for whatever pauper's service they can afford, like white people always do. There's no reason why anyone should donate money to this over much more worthy causes.

Underrated

Except for things like sympathy and empathy

But not from King Edgy Kid no sir

it's 2016, people will ask for money because of everything
>'i kill my babeyboi coz i was shankin sum niggas ass and he climb in microwev, pls give 100000 doller for chikun'

So, you think people should waste money on some poorfag's funeral, as opposed to giving the money to some other living sick kid who might actually benefit from it?

Funerals are a total waste of money. Fuck his single mom and worthless family who can't afford a basic funeral.

0/10

what's that greek one where they feed you honey in a log until you choke on your shit?

being sucked down by a dam's intake and getting pinned against the grate

but isn't the guillotine considered a relatively painless death? I think a swift beheading wouldn't be so bad

stitcher.com/podcast/new-york-city-crime-report-with-pat-dixon/the-last-podcast-on-the-left/e/episode143-the-worst-ways-to-die-37095024

Alone

>someone screencap this for baww threads pls

I meant more Isis style. Slow and brutal with a blunt knife.

There is an an old method of torture by placing a bowl of rats on your stomach and heating it up causing rats to eat trough you faggot

Ouchi Shinohara

do you happen to have a link to an article about it?

this shit right here mate

Dude got dosed with a massive amount of radiation at an enrichment facility in Japan. Took him months to die but they kept him alive so they could examine how the human body responded to major radiation exposure.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokaimura_nuclear_accident

death by burning or boiling, it could take some victims hours to die from that if they kept the fires low thus making suffocation/CO poisoning etc impssible. often with these executions the cause of death would be blood loss. nightmarish.

or crucifixion. hanging in the sun after being horribly scourged, with nails passing right through the main nerves in your arms and legs supporting your entire body weight, until your body gives in from either suffocation or septic shock.

pathetic

never heard of that (from belgium), got proof?

if you know you're going to die what's stopping you from cracking your skull off the wall

you would fail your test if you did that
>it's just a game

I don't understand how this is possible. How do you fall INTO a stump grinder?

Uncle was operating grinder. Kid slipped on a log and fell into the teeth.

shit. poor uncle also

Scaphism .
You don't choke on shits, you just shit a lot and get dead from sepsis and insects burrowing into you.

Everyone deserves a nice funeral