Hey Sup Forums...

Hey Sup Forums, should I buy Skyrim with the DLC for $30 (I used to own it but never beat it or played the DLC) or should I buy DOOM for $60?

DOOM

Doom 4 is a fucking nightmare

Nightmare as in bad?

Those graphics on doom are amazing. Legit go with doom. You'll thank me later

It's so bad, man. Save your money

Skyrim is amazing play that

DOOM

If you're thinking of getting Skyrim on steam, wait. I got it with all DLC for half that during those sales. Summers coming.

I'm a console peasant, so 360. I know how to get the DLC for free on the 360 with a thumbdrive.

I really enjoyed the campaign on Doom but personally I feel like I got my money worth out of Skyrim hours played wise. Doom I completed in two sittings where as Skyrim I've put a good deal of hours in to. As good as Doom is I would perhaps say wait for it to drop down in price.

What he said, skyrim will go down to like 10 bucks next month, if youve waited this long just tough it out.

And ive heard DOOM is good but definitely not worth 60 bucks. campaign isnt long at all and the multiplayer doesnt really stand out enough to be worth full price. Also fuck Denuvo, hope they crack that shit soon.

In that case kill yourself my man

In a month Skyrim will be 3 bucks and you can pirate the dlc and still have them work on a steam copy

Doom is, sheer gameplay wise, one of the best shooters I've played in a long, long time.

And for all the bullshit being thrown at it by "purists", I'm someone who owns doom 1 and 2 on xbla and steam, I have still have a special edition steel book doom 3 for og xbox, I have the entire doom suite (save for 2016) on steam, and bfg edition on 360.

how is a game as shitty as skyrim still 30 on steam..

Let me guess never beat a Doom game and riding a hate train to try and act like you know what a Doom game is?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little milk drinker? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Mage's College of Winterhold, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Summerset Isle, and I have over 300 confirmed Dragon souls absorbed. I am trained in hand-to-hand and magic combat, and I’m the top swordsman in the entire Imperial Legion. You are nothing to me but just another lesser Dragon. I will wipe you the fuck out with pure brute force the likes of which has never been seen before on Nirn, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Dark Brotherhood assassins across the whole of Tamriel and your presence is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Empire of Cyrodiil and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury and Thu'um all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, troll bait.

Get Doom. On cdkeys it's 40 bucks. Pretty fucking good time.

Get me some doom mate

You need big on pc, it runs much smoother and 60+ fps is amazing, that said DOOM 4 is amazing, I miss the horror but overall great.

I already have 40+ hours on the piratebay version of doom, so I am thinking on buying it.

Bfg