Serious, what age would you consider a man to be "old"?

Serious, what age would you consider a man to be "old"?

you are old when need assistance to pee or shit.

50+

Probably older than 28.

60-70

Age is a general approximation but doesn't tell anything for an individual. If you have treated yourself well, exercised regularly, eaten a good diet with plenty of fruits and vegetables, don't do drugs and exercise your brain (work, reading etc) you can be fit and mentally young enough to be considered young.

Don't let age tell you how worth you are, you are always on time to change yourself for better.

when they talk about 'when i was young' or can't come out of a chair without making a moaning noise.

Normally I think that when you're older than 11-12 you're too old.

when you start thinking old. That is when you get old.
I knw people in their 80's who never speak about stuff they cannot do or used to be able to do , they always speak about things they can do or are going to do.
If you stay young on the inside then it stop the outside getting old too.

I'm 20 and I'm old then. I always do that classical noise, it's elegant

65+

"Old" is relative

Most people on Sup Forums are teeners or twenty-somethings, so on Sup Forums I guess 30-35+ is old

I'm 47 and I feel ancient.

I'm 50 years old, and Ive finally reached the point to where my vision up close it's getting to where I have to wear those cheater glasses like an old fuck. When I take a shit, sometimes I have the bleeding hemorrhoids. The medicine I take for anxiety, depression, and seizures makes it to where I have no sexual desire whatsoever, or even the desire to jerk off. I just got my first colonoscopy, and an AARP card just came in the mail, and I'm always fucking tired. I am a CTO at a financial firm, but I'm to the point now to where I don't even want to learn how to work the goddamn Apple TV remote. So I personally think the answer is 50.

this most of all
but the generic "old guy" is around 50+ id guess.
for people 25 and younger though, "old" is anything over 35ish

The older I get, the older I think old is.

Everyone ages different, but in general, after 65 is when you start to become a worthless old fuck

THIS, by today's standards.

I'm 29 and life is pretty much over. I'm just too much of a pussy to suicide.

imagine you were robbed by a man and had to describe them to police
if they were 20 or younger, it would be "kid"
if it were 20-28ish it would be "young man, or guy"
28-45ish would be "middle aged"
45-55 would be "older guy"
55+ would be "old man"

you all know what the fuck i mean too stfu

Or you could just say negro

kek

Gold

Depends on the context.

For a professional athlete getting to you're mid to late 30s would be old, but for a chess player a man of the same age would be considered young in the field.

If someone told me they saw an 'old man' I'd assume older than 60, basically someone visibly old enough to be someone's grandparent.

If you're talking pure looks, it's not so much age as it is appearance. Some motherfuckers look 48 when they're 23 and vice versa...Age alone, probably when you hit that 60 mark.

you're just a lazy shit. bet you didn't do 3-4 hours of cardio a week, drunk alcohol regularly (even if not alcoholic) smoked maybe, didn't sleep well, didn't care about your diet etc

times are changing but you fucked up and won't be here to see the transhumanist revolution.

Top kek

Well done.

You clearly know shit about chess. Today's chess champions are all woung af

When you look at someone and say to yourself "that dude is old"

It's when you come home from work , look in the mirror , think about tommorrow's schedule and say
>This shit again

30+

I doubt that
I'm 19 and don't feel old

I'll be middle aged next year i guess. Fuck me

this has to be the gayest shit i've ever read and i've been browsing this board since 2007.

isaac newton started working on his proofs that would lead to calculus before he was 22

I think my limit is 55+, strangely specific

Been doing this for 7 years... I turn 28 in three months.

Feelsbadman.