Help Sup Forums how do i get rid of acne? I've tried everything and i'm starting to get worried about it not going away

Help Sup Forums how do i get rid of acne? I've tried everything and i'm starting to get worried about it not going away

Step 1: buy a gun
Step 2: buy bullets
Step 3: point said gun at own head
Step 4: kill yourself faggot.

Wash your face everyday. When you wake up and before you go yo bed at night. You'll see a dramatic change. Also, if you have asprin. Cursh it, mix with water, and apply it to your face. That will kill the bacteria and clear your skin.

Solid advice.
Not so solid after said advice.

Underage b&

Buy apple cider vinegar, mix 50/50 with water and dip a cloth in it. Then carefully rub your face with it every night before bed.

Wash your face with a mild soap every morning. And change the linnen on your pillow more often. And keep doing it, dont stop when it starts to work.

i'm 18

Sulfuric acid and hydrogen peroxide soution appied as a facial bath will pretty much make the acne disappear.

didn't work
next time load the gun

Get a new face.
Problem solved.

1. get sandpaper
2. use it to wipe your face everyday
3. see great results

works like magic

Wash your pillowcases often

/thread

Facial scars look 10x better than acne to a woman

Herpes is forever. You can't.

use proactive

Go to the drugstore and get lotion with antibiotics or wash your face with aloe vera organic soap.

Accutane

Your desire to end your acne is leading to more of it. Washing your face too much, shaving shittily, and getting anxiety/stressed over it all just lead to more acne.

Wash your face only when you shower, get a facial scrub and moisturizer for afterwards, wash your pillowcase once a week, drink a fuckton of water, and get huge amounts of sleep every night.

You could try that drug accutane but I think it gives you cancer.

Take vitamin B and C supplements.

Triple the recommended dose.