Hey Sup Forumsros I need help. I'm graduating this week and I want to ask out the girl I have a crush on. What do

Hey Sup Forumsros I need help. I'm graduating this week and I want to ask out the girl I have a crush on. What do

Bump

Ask her out

rape and post to /b

What do I say?
I will try to score when I try

You waited too long like a true beta faggot now that guy that took her to prom is pounding the shit out that pussy. He who hesitates masterbates

Is that her in the picture?

send a pic of your dick

Both

She has never had a boyfriend

get drunk , tell her u always loved her , she ll be happy that someone alwas thinks about her , u win . thank me later

Just ask her to get dinner with you.

What's the worst thing that can happen? She says no and makes fun of you to her friends behind your back - then you'll know you dodged a bullet because she's a cunt.

What's the best thing that can happen? She says yes and you get the opportunity to see if she's as cool as you think she is, get to know her and see if you'd like to carry on seeing her.

This is really, really simple m8. Just ask her.

u even in her 'league' ? u ugly or sth?

Inexperienced. Surprisingly so is she

do you sometimes talk ? barely? Is there any other dude who might ask her before you do?

She dressed like that and you don't think she has a boyfriend? Your right she doesn't, but she is getting fucked, guaranteed.

She's opebly stated she has never been in a relationship. Rarely talk

Who even needs to be in a relationship in order to have sex? Relationship is cute for the exclusiveness but other than that she can be getting dick on the low

Oh, sorry, my bad then. I didn't realize she had openly stated otherwise.
She isn't "in a relationship" with the guys she is fucking.

Then ask her straight away . you wont start a consversation. Make it old school. try to get her when she is alone ( you do not want her friends to be around ). ask her just quickly(you obviously need to pack in your balls , as we sa it in my language). I predict a chance of 70% if you are at least a good willing 6,5/10 dude. Its always flaterring for a girl to be asked . and if she says no she did probably never deserved you

She doesn't do that
Might work

ok but really tho . Rate urself . How do you look like?

Depends. I always get complemented on hair and general looks. The two big issues are that I'm 5 ft 5 (she is 5'3) and I'm only 100 lbs

Bump

100 lbs? Thats about 40 kilo isnt it? Ok well if she s not uncomfortable wearing heels and beeing higher than u then its ok. If shes no that type for wearing heels : even better. But you totaly need to work on that weight . I dont know if i get it right but 167 cm and 40 kg seems a bit odd. If you have a bmi under 19 then it might affect heavily her respond . I think u r more having a body problem than a girl problem.

Just ask her out or dont ask her out and regret that you didnt ask her out.

>Manlet
Might as well throw yourself into the wilderness you Tom Cruise looking mother fucker.

Absolutly
Story of my life

be straight to the point, don't try to be cheesy or act like a guy in a movie, tell her you like her and you'd like to spend some time with her

would you consider yourself as a nice guy ? (be honest) cause i know a dude . hes not really good lookin but the nicest person ive ever met , he s basicaly just smart but hes hittin on a girl taller and (too) pretty for him. if you r know as such person or a similar one you might also be good. for the next years : try not to waear short armed shirts.

advice user . and maybe youll stop posting pics of her on sites like Sup Forums for the beginning...

Yeah, just not good with women

you're a true beta faggot. You will never get her.

>be Sup Forums fag
>gotta follow some rulez:
>1. Say everyone is newfag no matter what
>critizise but never make suggestions (gotta be superior at some point
>jerk off

dont tell him !its funnier when they try