You, hehe :)

A loyal one.

Polona ?

twixie!!!

one without stds

The kind that postshe nudes on Sup Forums
>timestamp and let's see that tight little asshole

Gross

Anyone who can at least be considered ok, both mentally and physically.
Or my ex.
Fuck I miss her.
#foreveralone

I wish I had a girlfriend that would be a strong character but not stupid, a smart maybe even mad genius, non-conformist, rebel and that can think for herself. Mostly my copy just with a pussy and titts.

The one that can listen to the rules and post tits or get the fuck out.

Loyal, extraordinary, interesting. She wouldn't pull me down as my ex did

Any

that feel, Sup Forumsro. hate my ex and still can't stop thinking about this bitch

The amount of cringe in this thread just shows how many kids still should be in school

One who likes cuddles, rainbows, stars and good nature, is into music and art production appreciates both technology and nature , has a background in white majik

I'm in the same boat.

Dated a girl for 4 years, thought she was the one.
Things ended in October; her crazy bullshit got to be too much.

Within a short period of us breaking things off she got with the "best friend" whom I'd told her to stay away from even though she swore he was gay.

I don't think I'm ready to date again, but it's been like 7 months. When will I be ready?

Glad there's someone who gets it.
Man I feel so empty and hopeless at times.
Hope it works out for you Sup Forumsro.

I have a folder just for twix, I fucking love her

Holy shit, that's almost like my story.
Fuck these "best friends" bulshit.
I'd kill this guy if it wasn't for prison.

0% lips

You sure?

One that sucks a mean cock and doesnt care if Im married.

It feels weird. To think that I was as intimate with her as I was and now it's meaningless.

I can't say I'd go back though, she's not going anywhere in life and I'm on my way to being a millionaire. She deserves whatever it is she gets.

I think of her every day, and I hate myself for it. But it also motivates me to work out, and keep moving towards my goals.

In a sad way, she's still keeping me going.

>twixie
who is she?

one that is ≤5'2'' and cosplays raven or zone.

One who stinks like sweat bosses me around and is manly

I'd really do horrible things to twix, I just wanna fuck her. It's boxxi but down under

Turkish/arab women always look like 12 y.o. boys.

Also she's a slut on /soc/, so go for it.

the one without a dick

i meant that i know nothing about her. i don't care what you wanna do with her...

Some aussie lass who posts on here from time to time, honestly I don't even know why I like her

u made me cringe

tits or gtfo

The kind that exist

Yandere

I like my girlfriends like I like my Bourbon. Aged 6yrs, and full of alcohol.

One that doesn't tell me by phone an hour before they close the laundry that tomorrow I should have a clean shirt and t-shirt for conference that she's attending.
One that would care about me and think if I have clean clothes to go out with her before it's too late.
One that would do the laundry for me and clean that one fucking shirt and t-shirt instead of going "Oh well, wear something else" then, when she knows that she has classy outfit and her friend also will have and when I'll join them, I'll look silly.
One that would care about us, not only about herself.
Egotistic cunt.

A real one

This

litterally anything op it's been five years since my ex gave me a life ending std that has no cure. i havent touched or felt anything besides my right hand for 5 years not because i cant but because its the right thing to do. I know that the end will be coming soon (within the next 10 years) but just to feel anything or even hold someones hand again would be amazing, to be able to feel love again or any sort of affection even if only in the most remote of ways would bring a smile to my face.

this

wow bro, I really feel bad for you.
hope you can find someone even for a platonic relationship.
what is the std you have?

Do you even KNOW touhou?

HIV and im too far gone now man im an emotional wreck...people tell me to live my life while its still mine to live so i try i travel a lot but at the end of the day not having anyone to share these experiences with is pretty hard to deal with...my seed will die with me user

Carly Rae jepsen

Fuck man that's tough

6 to 10 on the look scale. If she's a 5 better have one hell of a personality.
Non religious
Spritual
Height = optional
Color
~Black = favorite
~Brown = silver
~Other/Mixed = Bronze
~White = Better have one hell of a personality
Has to be able to get me excited about shit.
Gotta be able to hold a conversation.
Music and comics discoverer.
Bonus:
Browser of dank memes

YES

that sucks, but atleast you have an excuse and said you would be able to get one otherwise. For the majority of us, we have no excuse other than being ugly/antisocial

Lol I cant wait till you get one of those blackies pregnate and then never raise the kids

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

fuckin nigger.

A loyal one, prefereably at least a 6/10, with a good sense of humor and music. Hopefully asian. Tits and ass size don't really matter as long as their voice isn't too high pitched.

One who looks like this.

a real one

Did school finish early today faggot?

i would rather be ugly and anti social than have HIV thats the truth, count your blessings and realize that life is a gift that should be wasted instead of feeling sorry for yourself about how you look or what has happened to you. Im still alive and im going to live life to the fullest until my untimely end comes. seriously you have your health i suggest you do something productive with it before it slips away from you.

>girlfriend

It's cheaper to just pay a hooker.

Is that a fucking doll?

Someone who I can be alone with.

Yeah but he also has the fact. treatment is improving and improving fast.

would love a girlfriend that I could talk to on teamspeak a lot that my friends got on with, cute face and will play Overwatch with me

Mine got us both overwatch and goes on discord with me and my mates.

One that my wife won't object to.

Left or right

This. Thought I had it with the last gf, even dated a fat girl in hopes it would hinder it. Didn't work. I'm starting to question everything about myself

HAH
goodluck

I need to learn how to not date. Every time a relationship ends I immediately consume myself with finding a new one. Next time (already on my way there with current gf) I need to focus on myself but I don't know that I can

Som one ther love me..... No perents

Looks like pic related
Is open to new ideals
Is open to trying anything at least once
Pushes me out of my comfort zone
Likes vidya
Likes to travel
Is loyal

Piglet:
telegram.me/joinchat/DAczBz8D5e4_3kGZ5dPCpQ

>When will I be ready?
You'll start burying her memory when you stop thinking about her.
>Just as your childhood dreams are gone.
You're nostalgic.
You love the idea of who she once was, just like a picture of her in the past.
She's not the same person anymore man.
You're in love with a past frame in a movie.

One that looks like this but has a huge cock.

A qt trap who likes vidya

Not a girlfriend, but whatever

The kind I can fuck in public

Ur mum

>this
And femdom, too...
Also, a Sup Forumslock so that I can be a racist with her. And the nazi roleplay, oh man.