When will you realize that Steam is inferior to PlayStation?

When will you realize that Steam is inferior to PlayStation?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/NuthinbutVidyaGames/
kat.cr/rwby-grimm-eclipse-v0-47-02r-t12564474.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

steam is just one of many platforms on PC and it is still better than your entire gaming system

when im able to pirate ps4 games as easily as steam

pc master race ftw

200+ games in my library

i only pay for the ones i just want to play online, i rarely do.

this thread ended quickly

ppl get butthurt when i tell them my pc cost me almost a grand to build yet i dont pay for games lol.

thats the point, its an investment that paid for itself quickly.

they dont get it.

As an owner of a ps4, I'm so fucking bored with it dude.

Go steal something else niggerfaggot

sell and build a cheap gamer, i have so many games ill never be able to play them all, at this point im just downloading cuz i can, 4 tb hdd almost full

I hope you get shot, thieving niggerfaggot

Are you actually retarded?

nah id rather play all the new games at max settings on my 32" monitor, but thanks for showing me other options, im white btw.

itt jelly faggots

Pay for your shit, you cheap ass. Probably on welfare you faggot

Been a PSfag since childhood. Console gaming has gotten shit. Transitioned to PC just to play some decent fucking games.

Rolling for RWBY Grim Eclipse

>Pay for your shit,

i did pay for my pc

>u mad bro?

fx 8350 4.5 oc. amd fx edition water cooler

8 gb ram

vaporx r9 290x 8 gb vcard

>stay mad bruh

I love my ps4, rate my collection Sup Forumsros

Unoriginal image/10

nowitcher3/10

unwashed nigger hand/10

Go steal some more fag

Are you a fucking bot who replies to every thread with "Steam" and "dubs wins"?

Let's test it
Dubs wins Get Fucked in the Ass Simulator

Haha always love how easy it is to troll pc fags. Got to be some of the most elitist people on the planet. It's like they dont realize they're just a giant circle jerk spouting parts and stats while the general population couldn't care less about their "battle stations"

steal what, oh you mean download?

my utorrent is going strong dont worry.

Shit I'll roll for that

Bait

general pop couldn't afford
if they did they would care.

I won where's my sim?

Dumb or Troll thats how i see you

Don't make my elitist comment too easy to prove. God you guys are stuck up for nothing

i aint who im not to where i dont what i want to this i am so i will be a not to where i aint.

waaaaaaaay better graphics

not for nothing, but you wouldnt know.

enjoy compromise poorfag.

This is blashfemy....die slow you cocksucker!!!
Faggot piece of shitttt!!!!!

op detected

Rerolling for RWBY Grim Eclipse.
ge

>blashfemy
illiterate nigger detected

Haha I don't own a pc or a console but sure continue to perpetuate the image of a small group of basement dwellers finding value in shit that doesn't matter. And then not being satisfied with that so they feel the need to constantly shove information down people's throat who are unfortunate enough to give them the time of day out of sympathy

Nah just a casual lurker until I realized this thread was full of unstable children. Correction, fully grown males who never mentally developed out of middle school and the days of "my toy is cooler than you toy"

I own both, and can confirm for a fact that OP is a faggot and doesn't know shit.
When it comes down to technical shit, Steam is better than playstation. Some games I like better on PS, even though it might be better somehow on PC, I'd rather play it on PS. It's just personal preference. Same with console shit. Anything modern is so similar it's just down to personal preference. Even if something is technically superior, it's not like it's by much. PS controller is more comfortable for me than Xbox, so I use that, someone might like something else better and it doesn't fucking matter.

>Haha I don't own a pc
thats where i stopped reading i own both, console exclusives are good, you are poor.

wouldnt want to be you

how pathetic and poor

kek

Free games. I like to get them please. RWBY preferred.

>casual
in general so it would seem.

>stop begging

kat.cr/rwby-grimm-eclipse-v0-47-02r-t12564474.html

>do it stop being a pussy.

Who gives a shit. lol

>itt betas who give a shit about irrelevant shit

butthurt level is over 9000

why u mad cuz ppl have more stuff then you?

Rerolling for RWBY Steam Edition.

Say "i'm not a bot" and you win the game

"I'm not a bot"

Fake
Rerolling for RWBY

>stopped reading after first line
>felt the need to give a full fledged response
Sorry bro I don't really need to hear why the only thing that matters to you will be obsolete in 5 years and yet your somehow the higher echelon of humanity.

That's a pretty shite build, honestly.

So did he win the RWBY game?

A cock stuck up your ass detected.
Faggot!!!!!!

Haha either that or he genuinely doesn't care about your niche interest that bring to value to you or society?

Nope, see Confirmed for bot, just create a thread with the word "Steam" and this faggot will spam it when no one offered any rewards for rolling, like on this thread

Hey man i bought a pc cause it gave me acces to 1000s of games that ps will never have. I spent a grand on my pc and it ain't all that. I didn't buy it to feel superior and i don't know shit about specs but i do know that as a former ps user, you just can't compare. The games are cheap as fuck if you're some moralfag who buys them.
The games have more variety.
The graphics are awesome.
Shit rarely crashes.
Dude i coul keep going but this takes the cake listen here.
I got ps3 a month after it came out.
Between getting a ps3 and the time the first slim came out, me AND my brother went through 11 ps3s EACH.
Fuck your shit-tier gaming station.

Rerolling for RWBYTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Not even baiting, its a great machine and I enjoy playing games on it more than on PC. And I have a £1.5k gaming rig.

Also being able to play a game without having to spend 5 hours troubleshooting why it CTDs at launch is good to avoid stress.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Rerolling for RWBY

Rerolling forever for RWBY til game is won

Rerolling for ever RWBY GRIM ECLIPSE.
Want Sleven to stop posting these? Give in to his demands.

Rerolling for RWBYS

Does it truly matter?

Got both, love both. PC gaming isn't about graphics, my graphics card is a 7870 le and on a par with ps4. It's the games and mods and cheaper games that make the PC so great. Ps4 is great for kicking back on the sofa and I love the ds4.

but muh graphics and muh processing speed. No one gives a fuck. I am curious how you trashed 22 ps3s and find the fault with the console not yourself but hey denial is a thing of beauty

Plus ps4 just works no opening it up to clean it and get all the dust out of it because it keeps overheating.