Fluffy abuse thread

Fluffy abuse thread
>bonus for sexual abuse

Yes, it is the best abuse!

anyone got good manners?

at least contribute to your own thread faggot

how he can dance in two legs??? hes back legs and pelvis are made for walk like a horse

Anyone have the gif of the foals and the penis. It's a pov shot, ones crying and the other is backing away

What's wrong with all of you?

fuck your logic

Nothing at all, what's up with you mate?

And you're asking what's up? Just by scrolling by I'm getting instant cancer

Why are you browsing Sup Forums if you don't like such shit?

Found it!

i wont eat that shit....

Nobody asked you to respond mate. Coulda kept scrolling but ya decided to stop and ask what's wrong, well, nothing is wrong. Just hilarious fictional pictures of ponies being brutalized. What's wrong with that? At least by Sup Forums standards, this shit isn't all that bad.

contribute, you cunts

Nice!

kek

this is all i have. Time to fucking contribute faggots

Bump

His owner broke his leg so it bends backwards. Fucking hell you guys are retarded.

>tfw you will never, ever, ever hug a fluffy pony

IT'S TIME TO STOP!!! NO MORE!!!

Why do you think you like fluffies so much? How did this all start?

Oh please, we all know we're here because all of us would love to kill these little shits but really don't want to hurt any actual living creature.

Did I abuse my fluffy wrong? I fed gunpowder to his meals and trained him in psychological and physical warfare throughout the years. Highly skilled in acrobatics and close-quarters combat. Also lost his left arm during combat routine. R8 M8 plz

I think you have autism.

You made your fluffy into a power fantasy, how is that abuse?

I'm usually very sensitive to tragedy, and tend to be too empathetic to suffering of others. However, fluffies are so naive, cute and innocent that they just flip over to cute aggression and make seeing them suffer outright enjoyable. For someone who normally cannot even enjoy most daytime dramas, watching innocent beings treated like trash and not feeling overwhelmed by it is an absolutely peculiar feeling.

I've been treated bad myself, but with the fluffies I can enjoy the suffering of others like horrible assholes enjoy the suffering of other people - without a tinge of remorse. It really feels good, cathartic even. This time, I'm *not* on the victims side.

It appears your fluffy has turned into a furry. Obviously you have done something very, very wrong.

She's actually trying to be a good mummah to her alicorn foal? Good for her. I'd give her some sketties.

10/10

I'm curious

>Did any of you guys have a really annoying little brother or sister when you were a kid? Like 2 years or so younger than you?

Am thinking some instinct about bullying the "poopy" brother or sister might be hard wired into human toddlers

What do you guys think?

eldest of 7. probably

That made me lawl so hard

no