Post your age, occupation, and how much you earn

Post your age, occupation, and how much you earn.

>Inb4 lying about these things to make yourself feel better.

28. Landscaper, $16 CAD/hour.

ayy lmao

sounds honest.

20, Labourer/Manwatch in oil fields (union) 37.23 / HR 60 hours a week ( 3750-4480 weekly CAD )

>oil fields
Enjoy it while it lasts, fam. Put money away.

Pretty much working to pay for school In cash. they're phasing out union workers as well... Going down hill for sure.

25, NEET, $0.00

36 program director $47,000

19, Nuclear Engineering Intern, $21/hr

also University Tutor/Trainer, $10.50/hr

also University Club Webmaster, $10/hr

28 year old virgin. I work for in R&D for the VA. I'm only a GS-13 step 5. So, I only make around 82k a year. Poorfag here reporting in.

>82k
>calls self poorfag

26, Thermo plastic welding and fabrication, 17 CAD/Hour

Cost of living man + student loans = poorfags.

Check your financial privilege! 82k a year is RICH not POOR.

sounds like you're not lying.

High-energy physics research.
Technologist, though have taken core courses for electrical eng. as well. Not Certified eng. though.

76k/yr CAD + bonus ~10k to 16k/yr depending on the year. Travel all over the world a shit ton to make that money though. Gone sometimes 5 months of the year, for 2 to 4 weeks at a time typ.

You act like you're the only one. People have more with even less income.

I work in music store, sell guitars and stuff

Dont earn too much but im happy

56. Retired. Enough.

No it isn't. It's still considered middle class.

Do you work for a government organization?

And you're acting like I bump shoulders with Bill Gates.

Whoa! It's considered middle-class where? Switzerland?

He does fly coach...

24 Freight Forwarder $51,000

33. Sales. $110k year. Want more.

25, Software engineer, $84k

In San Francisco 82k/year would be barely middle class.

Let me guess, your parents own the company? And don't lie...

24, graphic design intern, £16,000/$23,357 annually.

Oh, poor you. So sad.

Well there's no real reason to lie. It's decent pay for the amount of effort I put in. Plus who gives a shit about a random thread.

47, luthier, try to average $80/hr, but not too worried about it really, because I'm independent. I work because I enjoy it and enjoy meeting people.

Lawyer in Norway, minimum 1,7 million Norwegian krones a year which is around 204 753$ with out tax.

school
poor like most 18 year olds

No, private company. Base salary is lower, but with overtime and per diem (which is more than enough for me and I end up pocketing over half of it) I have cleared 76k/yr for the last 3 years. Cleared ~65k for the couple years before that.

Correction: I'm 27

No complaints other than I would gladly make less to spend more time at home.

>204 753$
which countries' currency tho?

Faggot.

USA, California. Come try to live like a king on 82k.

Zimbabwe

Great profession.

usd.

Storage worker - 23 - about 7000 dollars per year, it's kinda average for my country.

Cut myself on that edge.
At least Im not a wizard virgin

litt sjalu

>live like a king
Sounds like you're spoiled. How about living like a normal person?

Nope self made. Started in sales at 19 and worked my way through college. Last generation before the American Dream died, or was killed.

You will be. Just wait. It calls to you young one.

Being poor is normal; which is what I am.

>Great profession

It is; I make whatever inspires me, and then somebody buys it. Pretty good racket.

25/teacher (part time)/15k anual

i'm fukken poor, trying to get full time work. Why is it so hard to find full time work in a place where pay is so shit? (I live in NC btw).

$4.49/hour
Lawn mowing service for my neighbors.

>25
>Chef
>£320 pm (Sick Leave) Due to a Car Crash

24, SharePoint expert, $16.50/hr

Build acoustics and electrics?

The bum on the street trying to get some food and water is poor...

IT Service Manager, 29, 46.000€, Germany

Sure, but
>wah wah, 82,000 a year isn't enough
How dare you call yourself poor. Have you ever gone to a food bank? Have you ever missed a bill payment?

B& please

25, Commissioned officer w/ Military Police, 91k CAD after taxes.

Pharmacist
£30k

McDonalds Cashier
$20/week

Rated M for REALLY brutal honesty.

Learn about the mystery schools while you still can.

Barely getting by is also a category of being "poor".

> 33
> Telecom engineer
> $103k CAD plus bonus (~$10k)

Grocery store janitor
8.20/hr, bout 17-20 hours a week so I generally make less than 500 dollars a month

Supporting myself on this. Just barely, but managing. Cost of living round here is cheap as fuck, man.

Architectural technician
£50,0000

unemployed
$0

Not same annon. But I have in the past and now because I have busted my ass I now make 2x average household income.

>Build acoustics and electrics?

Both. Electrics are fun because they're easy & I enjoy designing the circuitry.
Acoustics are fun because they are more challenging, and ultimately more rewarding.

Explain

29. IT Consultant. $140,150 a year.

Never had food stamps, but I've fallen behind on payments before.

37, Art associate professor at small college, 78k + medical+ pension, also I hate my life.

No, dumbass, not being able to afford the essentials is being poor. Having to choose between rent and food is being poor. What in the fuck are you complaining about, rich boy? $82,000 a year? That's twice what I make in a good year. You must be really, really bad with money if you're struggling to get by on $82,000 a year. You must be retarded.

>too old
>soul crushing job
>not enough

>that feel

Asian language translator, 4K £ month, sometimes 50,000 € per tour guide

By the way, I still live with my mom. Because I still need a REAL job to move out.
>$20/week

2014 Petroleum engineer, 41 , $170K/year
Now Jobless, 43, $0/year

Its for your own good son.

They say they teach enlightenment, but really just use their members in a pyramid structure to control things.

28. NEET. $750/month in Obamabucks

>27
>Navy (electronics technician)
>about 52k a year

Is not worth the money as good as I am at my job. Should get a job somewhere else but it's so easy and I can retire when I'm 39

I've built a couple electrics... One Saga double cutaway kit, and then one from scratch which was just a better-quality copy of the Saga, but used an Ibanez fixed bridge. I enjoy woodworking a lot, but have never been brave enough to tackle an acoustic.

What is your opinion on Jericho long-scale six-strings? I like the idea of something in-between a baritone and a standard scale... never tried one though. Seriously thinking of it... play mostly in drop-c or c#

Unemployed but looking for work
Dont earn anything, Hate my life.

21, college research, $10 USD / hr

>82k
>poor
Bitch I'm from Southwest VA and the median income here is about 22k a year. Try living on 500 a month, living in a 50 year old mobile home driving a 30 year old pickup truck every day and come talk to me about being poor.

Nah you're just an idoit who has no idea how the economy works. You disregard cost of living and personal situations.

>Hurr durr you make more than me therefore you should be better off than me.

Manager at beef factory
£11/ph

£1200 a month after taxes
Glorified receptionist

Are you on your own?

22, Animal Control Officer, $33.14/hr

Willing to bust your ass working hard while getting in shape and work nights?

HAHA ur poor

>Auto
25, web developer, 55k

Like I said, $41,000 a year is a good year for me. I can't help it if I make better choices with my money and don't live in an apartment that costs over $3000 a month.

I know people that make far less than that in California and are doing just fine. Shit's far more expensive on the East Coast but not the the point where you shouldn't be able to survive on 80 something thousand a fucking year.