Anyone want to fap to this ex news producer from Fort Wayne...

Anyone want to fap to this ex news producer from Fort Wayne? I have a bunch of pics of her pussy and tits and her in lingerie. Her names Kate Oelrich but she recently married and nows Kate Albright. Let me know if youre down ill dump everything i have on her

Jesus no

YES

alright dope what do you think of her?

I'm down I guess. Nothin better to do I hope she's just a butterface

Body looks alright but I'm gonna need more pics before I can judge.

Lets see them

Shes fuckin' hot bro

Nice tits keep em cumming

Problem glasses? Check.
Problem hair? Check.
Everything indicates danger. Better not.

Her husband knows all about these getting out there and how many randoms jerk off to his wife,

She bi polar af and heavily medicated

Thats kinda hot well i'm saveing a bunch so i can crank one out later. More tits good sir. Does she know?

She was my ex gf's roommmate. Dumped countless loads into her dirty thongs when she wasnt home and stole all these pics off her macbook

See? Called it.
You know what they say about sticking your dick in crazy.

always do it

every woman is crazy

She knows as well and has had some trust issuses with so many guys seeing her naked.

Yeah I heard he called a bunch of her ex's all enraged and crying.

Upload to mega

Where she at? You think shell fuck strangers if she thinks her husbands cheating on her?

Moar titties

Totally. Shes unstable and would revert to being a massive slut if she thought he cheated on her

keep it cumming op baby :)

God that cute little smile just begging to have a load droped in it.

Shit sorry their in Fort Wayne, IN. I would give anything to bury my face and rub my cock all over these titties

She looks like her

Would you guys marry/trust her?

Holy shit she does thats hot af

She's amazing bro, you're a hero. Any more of her with danger hair/glasses?

Would love to make her hubby watch me face fuck the shit out of her

Thx bro, yeah theres one more

Fuck her yes! Marry her nope. And she sounds like she is level 9 crazy so nope on the trust. How does that ass look? Or let me ask you a question. Would you put it in that slut raw?

On her wedding day

Amy more nudes ?

For sure

Eww she's a retarded version of Kelly osbourne

Post a mega? What's the dirtiest you have?

Nut all over her veil

So Kelly Osbourne then?

Would love to

That pussy. Any anons have any ideas on other places to spread her pics

Imagefap . Com

Try facebook

What's the dirtiest you've got, bro?

Would fuck but only if I could get away without her tracking me down. She looks,crazy as fuck

She sure does! Look at this. I would try to get her drunk and high af, get her away from her husband, buttrape her like none other and fuckin bounce

I've had several of her nudes for a couple of years and enjoyed fapping to them. Don't like how she looks now, but she looked fuckable then.

Love the idea of her husband finding her passed out ass up with some dudes cum all over and dripping out of her asshole

Thats fuckin awesome always wonder how many guys have them and still do

I would love to see her bare ass.

yeah I got them from anonib. love the ones of her in front of the mirror naked.
did you only dump loads onto her thongs, or rub them when fapping too?

Dope yeah they were on Depauls thread.
Yeah I sniffed them and rubbed them when I was fapping too as well as jacking off into them. She had all sexy victorias secret thongs and g strings really no boring panties. I think she knew or suspected and was semi cool with it bc she started putting her drying rack with all her washed panties on it outside of her room in the landing upstairs. Such a crazy weirdo, what girl puts all her sexiest panties on display for her roomates bf?

too bad she didn't get drunk enough one night to lose her inhibitions and do a threesome with you and your gf at the time

Any full length face & body pics?

any idea who she took them for on her macbook?

the ones I got didn't have that. the mirror ones here are the same kind I had that were closest to full body and face.

any of her face with lingerie?

Dope... AF.... Fuck you nigger

Got any more feet pics??

Keep posting more pics.

Do you have any webms?

If trips, post something JUICY.

Not any filthier ones than what ive posted

Don't let that stop you from posting them!

Thats pm it guys

Forgot pic

ever visit her place when she had a guy over? hear her fucking, etc.?

I hope you checked with her before posting these

Well she was our roommate so it was the same place. Oh yeah. She had tons of different guys over, like usually one and dones I never saw again, but I could typically hear her taking the dick. Her room was directly above the living room

Don't suppose you saved any dirty messages that she sent?

she moan good? she ever shake the living room ceiling? haha

checked

>witnessed

No never did.

Yeah pretty obnoxiously actually. Shes bi polar like i mentioned and when your on xanax and drink it can make you black out and be super obnoxious and not know it so a couple times I think she was proud of the guy she was fucking so she wanted everyone to know, and a few times the fan definitely shook lol.

haha. so who did she make these pics for or send them to?

One of her ex bfs.

And we're all the beneficiaries :) nice to hear more about her and some stories. I browse anonib on occasion for good pics and it doesn't matter if they're not an area I'm from. That was the case with her pics, but have enjoyed seeing them.

oh...ever hear her masturbate? see her naked (not just in pics)?