We're coming for you, infidels

We're coming for you, infidels.

You don't stand a chance. The world will be under Sharia by 2020.

YOU CANNOT STOP THE ISLAM TRAIN! ALLAHU AKBAR!

Other urls found in this thread:

islam.about.com/od/glossary/g/swt.htm
islam.about.com/od/glossary/g/saws.htm
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/cologne-only-three-out-of-58-men-arrested-in-connection-with-mass-sex-attack-on-new-years-eve-are-a6874201.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Year's_Eve_sexual_assaults_in_Germany
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>mfw

china gonna fck you all up yo

Come on then pussy! You won't be the first rag head I've given 62 grains of freedom!

Thank god the Republicans don't care about being called "racist"

I'm a liberal, but if there is one thing the Republicans are good for, its keeping the crazy progressives from letting this shit catch on like it has in europe.

Just wait your turn... Islamic Republic of America is coming soon.

Yes, support a guy who hates the "death of the white race" and will kill any whites to prove it!
Breivik's thinking is like a Muslim.

pfft your religion is like the jews and christians had a baby with africa. no ones going to listen to you if you dont advertise with half naked girls. welcome to the real world.

Lol, you can't even get your own government to stop us from fucking your shit up. If anyone's being ignored, it's you...
All your half naked girls got you was a good old mass rape.

Sweet kids learning the true path early on. This will be Mandatory by 2020.

Perfectly subdued and obedient. What a beautiful sight.

mfw im Norwegian and i fuck Arab bitches on the reg.

Strictest immigration laws in Europe does not keep the pretty ones out, no sir.

where is the hijab on those girls?

aren't girls and boys supposed to be in separate rooms in a mosque?

that is the most discusting thing i've ever seen...Is this a picture of sweden?

Prepubescent. Not required.

no scarfs on the girls and boys and girls in the same room, AND men and women.

i dont think you realize what is happening here....

there are female adults there too....

Nope. Even during Muhammads (SAW) time they used to all pray together.
Plus they're children. I went to Madressa and learned Islam next to girls.

See and

oooo brown people spooky

ok dehsh im waiting.

um wasnt one of mohammads wives like 9 years old? Your savior raped children, and your government still stones people like cavemen.

>Even during Muhammads (SAW)

>"SAW"

do you mean "SWT"

islam.about.com/od/glossary/g/swt.htm

Literately the whitest fucking thing I've seen today. Congrats faggot

It's the most beautiful thing to me. It's all a matter of perspective.

no fucking shocker that the religion made by the an actual pedophile would be ok with the prepubescent girls, but fact of the matter is that there are adult females in there as well. none of which are wearing a scarf.

kek. See what "stormfront research" does?
It's SAW for Muhammad and SWT for Allah.

Fine, see >bonus pic

ah, i see you have learned from what i said and cherry picked a new photo. The uniforms on the kids makes me think this is in the UK. they do look prepubescent tho, i will admit that, and they all follow the "keep your hair in a bun rule, except one... two... three.. a few.

but i mean, i could find just as much pictures of Arab girls and boys in Norwegian churches, synagogues, Hindu temples and other such religious places. because visiting each of those places at least once is the curriculum here.

common now, there is about two people here, you and me, and none of us are Muslims. So how about you pack up the bait and start up a new thread when Europe has gone to bed huh?

islam.about.com/od/glossary/g/saws.htm

so you just forgot that one last letter?

>We will riot in the streets and burn down the schools before we step foot in a Mosque or Temple.

>before we step foot in a Mosque

what? you are not Muslims now?

HAHAHAHA removed it to late faggot.

Quality bait tho. GG user.

Whatever camel fancier, you can't stump the Trump!

I hope you learned a thing today Sup Forums. These threads are made by Sup Forums. Pure fucking cancer. bait on bait. See how long you can discuss before they do a fuckup like i made them do.

>Islamic
>Republic

>Thinking that Americans would vote for a Muslim

>Hurr durr he mades a mistake with a word...

I made a mistake. But if it makes you feel better for us taking over, then I'll let you have it.

Well, they voted in a nigger already...

Ten years ago, would you ever have thought Londoners would vote for a Muslim mayor?
Today, by the power of Allah, we have a soldier of Islam ruling one of the most powerful cities in the world.
>Never say never.

SWEDEN YES

if you were a Muslim you would never confuse Mosque and Synagogue. And you would not delete it right afterwards either.

i think you overestimate the power of a mayor there. i mean, if you werent trolling ofc.

Just give it up user, you got caught in your trolling. Abandon thread, wait a while, then try again.

Fuck off. I was thinking another though and typed Mosque by accident.
Deleted it to prevent autists like you doing what you are doing now.

you keep forgetting the abbreviation you pointed out you knew so much about earlier.
in this post:

MashAllaah brother. great thread.

what were you thinking about to make you type "mosque" instead of "synagogue" and even capitalizing both "mosque" and "temple"???

im guessing it came when you hit right click and used spell check.

I did forget. May Allah SWT forgive me.

But take a look at you... correcting me on respecting Allah SWT. You're coming along nicely too. Well done. You're going to make a good Muslim one day.

>the Autism is strong with this one

Have you ever heard of the "shift" key? Spell check doesn't capitalize those words. I did, because I always do.

2000 yrs ago you cunts never thought that the whole world would rise up and exterminate your backward , primitive incestuous and evil ideological cult.
Well just wait because when you lot get what is coming to you it will make what Hitler did look like a teddy bears picnic.

your prophet is a pedo queer who fucks pigs in his time off from being a rent boy .

OR i know more about Islam based on that one visit i had once when i was a kid to some mosque (Something you make fun of here implying its the signs of "islamification") to run circles around you in this disquisition.

Also you have forgotten the Abbreviations more than once, and thats not something a real Muslim would do as they do nothing but practice this shit.

Why do you capitalize the first letter in "Temple" in a sentence where you claim you would rather riot in the street than walk into one?

We will have you under our control. Currently, your media and governments lies to protect us and even censor our mass rapes. Which sick country will do that to it's own people unless controlled by those it is protecting?

the islam train will derail because the guys in charge of rails maintenance kept the money for himself and to bribe other co worker to get them in the scam
most fuel in vehicules was robbed and raw material disaperaing slowly

that and an other million sand people shits will derail your stupid late 19th century train

no our Norwegian media was pretty clear on the mass rapes. i would provide links to it but you would not read it as you are trolling and avoiding the other questions in post:

How about you go back to pol for an hour?

I can stop you 5 fucking times a day when you fucks start praying

Islamic invasion is like the War of the Worlds machines: frightening, violent, but ultimately susceptible to AIDS.

Lol, in Germany, where they happened, the police were ORDERED to cover it up. They obliged.
Why do you think there has been no arrests or convictions yet?

This is hilarious. You won't even beat Israel by 2020.

Yeah, we should start using condoms when we rape your women to prevent catching AIDS.

And you will win too, because for some retarded reason western nations think non-violent invasions dont exist, you are using two weapons a cock and a pussy to destroy western nations from inside out taking them over without ever firing a shot

unfortunatly no one else seems to understand this fact

When we control the rest of the world, Israel will have no choice but to cooperate.

But...didn't they lose?

>Lol, in Germany, where they happened, the police were ORDERED to cover it up. They obliged.

ah fair point.

>Why do you think there has been no arrests or convictions yet?

Shame you had to ruin it by being ignorant.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/cologne-only-three-out-of-58-men-arrested-in-connection-with-mass-sex-attack-on-new-years-eve-are-a6874201.html

Real talk, what happened there was pretty gruesome and you almost had a point here until you fucking Sup Forumsed it to shit.

The reason they covered it for a while in the media was according to them to prevent retaliation attacks and to get a better picture.

in my opinion this explanation does not justify itself in the end and that whole thing should have been handled way better by the police.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Year's_Eve_sexual_assaults_in_Germany

read this until next time you want to make a troll thread as the real facts are enough to russle a lot of jimmies.

>unfortunatly no one else seems to understand this fact
It's because the intellectual capacity of the white/western people is dropping exponentially.
This is the result of not following Islam. Have you ever seen a Muslim community with no ethnic pride? In your countries it's considered "cool" to betray your own kind.

What a shitty troll thread. If anything even remotely got started the civilized world would grant your wish and nuke you back to the stone age... But your customs are still there, so really we'd just be bombing your buildings.

he has been going at it for almost an hour trying to prove how he is indeed a Muslim and not just some retard pretending too.

the Netherlands...
I'm so ashamed.

>Lol, 3 of 58!
There were over 1000 rapes that night.

You're such a cuck it's unbelievable. They will never find and anyone actually guilty. They just found some thieves who happen to pickpocket on the same night.. but the Islamic sexual soldiers will walk free.

Of course they'll give all you all different reasons why they had to cover it up and you'll buy it like the cuck you are. In the end, people like you just make our conquest easier. Keep denying faggot.

Lol, don't be. ALL OF EUROPE will be ours.

I've seen little girls with hijabs. Not surprising considering you guys believe in a divine pedo lol.

The UK is coming along nicely.

So what if you've seen little girls with Hijabs? We like to teach our children good habits from a young age.

this thread is a troll thread, he will dodge your arguments and just spam bullshit like but he forgot that he had to crop out the female without a hijab this time.

He also forgets using abbreviations in front of the god and the prophet and he capitalize the holy houses of other religions.

Like i said earlier. its all bait.

Same fag

You still believe in a divine pedo. And I thought they were about sexual modesty or some shit, that's why I pointed it out.

Trying to prove I'm not Muslim is just your way of dodging facing the concept of life under Islam. It's okay buddy, whenever you're ready.