It's funny, you know...

It's funny, you know? You hear about Sup Forums in the news here and there and everyone online is always talking about how "bad and scary" Sup Forums is. So I thought I'd check it out and I've got to say, you faggots are the least fucking intimidating things I've ever seen. Seriously, how does a rep like that come around when you losers literally just sit here talking about bullshit and anime, just like the fucking losers in high school that da boiz and I used to fuck around with. Seriously, the way you cunts behave, it's almost like bullying is neccessary. The only halfway fucking decent board is /fit/ and that's only because those autistic losers know how to take care of their bodies. I'm a bigger man than any of you fucking queers and I'm only 19 lol. I seriously would bet money that most of you faggots are virgins and the only ones who had sex had to pay for it. I feel all the better knowing this when I'm fucking the bitches you wish you could. It's not even that hard to be a success in life, but you cuckolds act like anything beyond the basement door is too lame for your "tastes". The truth is, you fucking faggots couldn't even do a thing in the real world if you wanted. Fuck, you can't even do anything online, despite being the "big bad Sup Forums". Even if you did fucking find out who I was or where I live, for one, you faggots couldn't do anything to me, I'll beat any cunt that tries and for two, there's nothing you can fucking do about it. You pussies won't break the law. I'm more scared of getting one of the sluts pregnant than I am of you faggots even replying, let alone fucking doing anything. Sit in your basements and live the rest of your lives shitposting as faggot cucks with no aspirations or hope.

Pic fucking related so you can see what a real man looks like, you pussies.

Other urls found in this thread:

lw4ipk5choakk5ze.onion/raw/evbLewgkDSVkifzv8zAo/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(You)

>manlet

It's timestamped you faggot. Are you too autistic to read?

Hes definitely a manlet, and most likely a butterface. He has a pencil dick too.

Faggots taking the bait

Nice thumbnail?

Stay mad bitch boy. You're a fucking nobody. You're not fucking intimidating anyone nor making anyone feel bad.

you maybe able to kick my ass but you cant stop a 5.7 round in you

I rate your body 9/11, would totally lick every last inch.

Does your head even go higher than the doorknob? I'm sad for you.

Edgy

Nice aesthetics, bro.

>Pic fucking related
so I can LMAO
I'd moliwop you bitch boy. I'd single leg you and break both of those twigs you call arms before you could throw your first punch.

Yeah you're not intimidating anyone here. If you ever showed up at my house me and my crew would beat the shit out of you. You're not intimidating anyone. You're just a bunch of reject faggots. This shitty website contributes nothing to society, and neither does your fat ass.

haha! I feel the same way. 90% are fucking losers who couldn't beat up a 6 year old pretending to be edgy.

Then why don't you post yourself? You're a little bitch. Show up at my house and I'd knock your teeth in.

Nice copypasta.
Literally saw this same shit 2 weeks ago.

I wish I could be as cool as you.

What a cool guy.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>Then why don't you post yourself?
first day on Sup Forums?

Honestly my favorite copypasta

you got a nice body tbh i would fuck you but ur shitty attitude makes my vagina shrivel up and fucking clamp shut

easy solution
lw4ipk5choakk5ze.onion/raw/evbLewgkDSVkifzv8zAo/ – Unfriendlysolution – Legit hitman service

Diddo. Got any without the boxers?

Dopest of baits

the roid rage
becomes more apparent....

Im not really taking the bait when I am just commenting on what that person looks like... lol

Wanna know how I know you've never been to the gym once?

>implying that he's a real man

>going on a ramp
>not even adressing anyone

Yea, its not that bad stick around
Sup Forums has almost everything to see
Dnt forget to tell your friends about Sup Forums

Whiteboy talking trash on the internet haha

>trying this hard to get laid
you're like a tree with it's layers but instead of winters, every rep of yours is one week of chastity

Bait is obvious, but for the sake of fun, let's say it's not. who cares? what made you think Sup Forums was some sorta leet club? if you so manly, y u wasting time here? and if you're not really from here, why have you mentioned cuckolding as an insult *several* times?

because i'm not a complete faggot?

You're such a Nancy OP

This OP. Sup Forums is a diverse community. You'll get the best of both worlds. Stick around, you may find something you like. I recommend checking out /fit/.

And what are you gonna do about it little bitch? I'm only 19, but I've accomplished more than you will in your entire life. Get at me bitch, I'll break your jaw.

Don't use the word "cuckold" if you want it to be good bait. Obvious/10

oh please, OP. that's the elementary school equivalent of "Nuh uh! My power shields block your ultra beam!"

We all think you're soooOOOooo tough, we're all shaking! Please don't come to our house and break our jaws!

this,

Real men don't generally feel the need to call other people pathetic.

My point is you faggots aren't intimidating anyone here. You guys pride yourselves on running the internet, but you don't scare anyone. You guys just sit here jerking off to anime. I'm actually accomplishing shit with my life. You aren't some exclusive group. You're just a bunch of fags.

You're smaller than my little brother, faggot

if you've ever been scared of Sup Forums, you're probably woefully uninformed in most facets of your life. no one here has EVER been under the delusion that this is some secret club. the most that's ever happened to anyone is pizzas got sent to their house. don't be such a petulant child.

OP might be retarded.

Do some fucking squats Jesus look at those chicken legs

You pricks and anonymous pride yourselves on being big badasses. You're not. Me and my crew run circles around you. It's not even hard to succeed at life, but you guys just don't try.

okay, your bait's gettin real stale m8, step it up or go to bed.

I already found something I do like. This is it, it is Sup Forums ive been around jocks, veterans, potheads, liberals, christians the list goes on. But this place, this place is my niche, ive found my home, but you, youre a faggot unoriginal poster, treating me like im some child.
Now when I say stick around its not an option, keep your gloves on and remind us when you feel the pain, its the only way I get off anymore. Stick around OP its a carnival at Sup Forums

Tl;dr

We are just mad hype beasts. The myth turns to a legend. Some call it legion. Thanks for your rant though and I wish you luck on keeping fit. Please enjoy your time here and have a good day.

Exactly

you will never be the HUGEST
so why bother?

If you feel like you're doing so well, why do you have a need go to Uzbekistani chinchilla breeding tips exchange forum to post how you're better than everyone?

Dox commenced.
20 Mins I'll have everything I need

don't encourage him.

this is the biggest bait ive seen in a LONG while