POO IN LOO

>POO IN LOO

>DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS

>SUPERPOWER BY 2030 etc

why do people here only talk about negative things about India? India has many problems but just like any country and they have great things too. Look at the humanity to care and love for hurt animals.

this is my favorite
youtu.be/1xHbYqjZAgU

The rescuer in this one is pretty qt too
>tfw no nerdy tomboy desi gf
youtu.be/kHnlImMZtcw

More examples of caring from animals in India (same charity)

youtu.be/lcfUdNfb808
youtu.be/duQmWyvIHZw

wtf I love India now!

I have literaly never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever seen an Indiaboo before.

You posted this literally yesterday
confirmed indian in hk

You have to answer the following memes correctly in order to be recognized as Sup Forums's oldfag

1. Poo in ____

a.) the john's
b.) toilet
c.) loo
d.) rest room

2. Designated ______ streets

a.) shitting
b.) pooping
c.) defecating
d.) manure excretion

3. India superpower by ____

a.) 2017
b.) 2021
c.) 9000
d.) 2030

>So Many White Servants

And daily reminder of Hindu manlet rage (1/2)

Tbf he could be a real boo like that Jap guy who's obsessed with Poland.

I'm not an Indiaboo per se... those are the hippies and yoga lovers going to Goa and stuff to meet Yogis and stuff...

I'm just saying this board is for international discussion and there isn't a balanced narrative on India on Sup Forums

First off I'm not Indian in HK.
watch the video of the qt I mentioned. Isn't she qt?

(2/2)

>blue and red laughed at him for 60 years

This guy was from my state but indians hate my state because Indian media has subverterd them into doing so

Why? What's your state?

1) rest room

2) manure (bovine) excretion (for cows)

3) 2017 - India has made numerous deals for large scale infrastructure projects incl. nuclear that will boost the economy and increase its competitiveness on the world stage

>3) 2017 - India has made numerous deals for large scale infrastructure projects incl. nuclear that will boost the economy and increase its competitiveness on the world stage
you must be retarded if you think India can fix all it's problems in one year.

like clockwork....

paki confirmed. DESIGNATED PRAYING STREETS loma

Sure thing Zhang. I'd say the same thing to any other developing cunt that isn't in Europe t b h. It's just not time.

People are more valuable than any animal.
If you treat people like shit and care about animals more than usual - you're a horrible man and deserve being naxalit'd to death

Poo in loo desu lads

the poor countries in europe are sort of worse off than developing countries in a lot of other parts of the world, except, like, sub saharan africa 2bf

Except European countries can enter the EU and rapidly boost their economies.
Look at Poland for example. It was fucking shit before it entered the EU. Not it's second world and on the way to first world in a decade (or maybe even less).
There isn't a system as powerful as this for non-Euro countries.

>he poor countries in europe are sort of worse off than developing countries in a lot of other parts of the world,
Like what? The South Asia's are abysmally poor as shit and one of the worst places on the planet. South America's ruled by rampant corruption and is uber violent. The Middle East has been leveled by constant wars and destabilization. Atleast Europe can keep 3 meals a day on its table and its streets safe. It's just the economies that need to be fixed.

Speaking objectively- India, Pakistan and your cunt won't ever be first world. Ever.

>europe
>safe streets

That's before the migrant invasion desu.

> * Now it's second world

Some Indian girls are pretty cute.

>burger
>talking about street safety
lmaoing @ u

I did not mean South Asia in particular, but since you brought it up, made me think

I know, look at the tomboy desi qt in the video in OP that I posted

>dat portugal

>he doesn't know about wealthtugal

t. Pajeet Chan

Most girls are qt dumb burger.

Bruh. Don't meme with me nigger. Europe is industrialized completely. You won't find beggars roaming the streets/huge pollution there like you would in your country. It's not even comparable.

香港人黎ga,c hing...

India, Pakistan and Bangladesh versus South America. Which place is best to live in? Which shithole has the brightest future?

that state did nothing to disprove the facts

>you won't find beggars roaming the streets
uuuuh

It's true. What are you even on about?

South Asia course. They used to be huge before the Western world's golden age desu. They have the best chance.

This one looks a little fat.

Shut up paki, i put my lula into your moms vagina

this.

bump for street doggos