ANYONE WHO CAN FUCKING TELL ME (1) WHAT FUCKING GAME THIS IS, (2) HOW TO GET GOOD AT THIS...

ANYONE WHO CAN FUCKING TELL ME (1) WHAT FUCKING GAME THIS IS, (2) HOW TO GET GOOD AT THIS, FAST/HACK IT WILL GET NUDES OF PIC RELATED (sister )

youtube.com/watch?v=66-MGYNq-F4
Not a fucking joke. Basically some cute af gamer girl ( like 700+ insta followers ) has challenged me to 1v1 in this game in 1 hour. she's the type that actually cares about this shit

the problem is, she sent me a clip, and I'm probably a fucking noob.

come on, Sup Forums, let's pull something together. I can post her text screenshots???

IF I WIN, I can legitimately post what happens next ( she's said some, uh, dirty things ;p )

Other urls found in this thread:

gamefaqs.com/boards/621796-assassins-creed-iii/65338651.
gamefaqs.com/boards/628357-assassins-creed-revelations/62253264
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

toasting in epic pre-bread

thread has potential

i think it's an Assassins Greed game, OP? i'm not sure.

post texts

That's an assassins creed multiplayer, last one I played was Brotherhood, so I can't tell you which one.

It's been like 5 years since I last played it, but what you got to do is kill targets (other players) stealthily.

Dis gon b gud

remembered some more

you get hunted by other players, the map is filled with npc's that look like the players, if you kill a npc you lose your target, you got to kill and stay hidden.

Assassin's Creed 3; artifact assault.

its black fag

this is correct

post it op

CALLING ALL Sup Forums PEOPLE ( BRETHREN OR SOME SHIT? IDFK I DON'T COME ON HER E)

L E T ' S D O T H I S.

POTENTIAL EPIC THREAD. ( REVERSE IMAGE SEARCH = NO RESULTS ) . IF THAT'S ACTUALLY YOUR FUCKING SISTER OP YOU BETTER F U C K I N G D E L I V E R
Here's what ik as far as game goes:

1. that's an assassin's creed game. Revelations.

2. there are lots of different game modes. not sure. revelations has artifact assault ( the main one, what ppl were obsessed over. ) deathmatch etc

3. someone is running like this, and it's apparently some good player, so it is probably ARTIFACT ASSAULT.

Idk anything else. I'm not good but there's an entire like subculture around AA I think,..

OP here.

Holy fuck, thank you guys. This was fast.

How do I get good really fast?? I have all AC games except Syndicate.

I can probably push to tomorrow. If I win she's sent a winky face, or here's what i says: " ;) u'll have to wait and see. but it can get raunchy haha " ( this bitch lives like 6 blocks down from me )

Fuck, are you good at it? tell me about the game.

someone take his place, and play to win

POSTIN IN EPIN ASSASSIN BREAD

what should we name this one boys?? will oP deliver? who will next? you decide!!

potential

It all depends on your current skill level. GameFAQs has a legitimately good thread about how to win - gamefaqs.com/boards/621796-assassins-creed-iii/65338651.

Now post the clip.

it's on 360 :\

oh noes, get playing, and learn fast!

a lot of potential this has

check this
gamefaqs.com/boards/628357-assassins-creed-revelations/62253264
you can work this game if you have played the
others

one big difference is that this game has bombs

stop being a faggot op, make it clear to her that if you lose you'll fuck her anyway

this, and post screenshots

good idea

thread is dead, op, make a new one later to tell us all about it