I haven't eaten since Monday when I had 3/4 of a double cheese burger, a few chips and a few slivers of donor meat

I haven't eaten since Monday when I had 3/4 of a double cheese burger, a few chips and a few slivers of donor meat.
The time before that was on the Saturday and I ate 3/4 of a KFC Toasted twister meal.
What are the health affects of this?
(Probably should mention I'm an alcoholic and I've been taking A/B class drugs)
But this happens all the time. Sometimes I'm really hungry but whenever I think of something in the house I can eat, it just doesn't sound appetising.
(Tall, fat and ugly, btw)

Don't worry, you're just burning fat. Start worrying after your first ulcer.

psychiatrist

go see 1.

Well together with alcohol, imagine your body is a car.

Other people get gas, you mix water with baking soda, add a drop of gas and shove it up your ass.

meaning, your brain and body are slowly stopping doing their job/do it worse.
Have fun getting sick.

Send me your money before you die, faggot.

/thread

You might start notice you get tired unless you are active.

Your metabolism might start to slow down too which will make it easier for you to get obese.

Liver disease is a particularly disgusting condition that my friends father just died from. He was an alcoholic and drug addict. He got really skinny and eventually a bunch of shit on his insides started deteriorating. He was coughing up blood and eventually died.

You could also develop thyroid problems leading to baldness. If you experience shortness of breath and find yourself gasping slightly that is because your heart isn't pumping enough blood to provide your body with oxygen

Do you ever gasp for air while falling asleep? If so that is heart disease. It is easy to fix though.

Diabetes which sounds like no big deal but is actually quite serious. Not really consuming anything but the sugar in the booze.

I'm sure there are hundereds of more things you are putting yourself at risk for.

OP here. Made self hungry writing thread so know eating can of ravioli with 2 slices of dipping bread.

Stop wasting my precious air with your pathetic existence. kys

Well, its a start, but you really wanna eat them healthy veggies.

Take a cucumber, shove it up your ass!

Eat it!

Repeat with banana!

Now you do this every day until your asshole is as loose as your mothers after the daily dose of BBCs she receives.

Learn to cook you fucking waste of drugs, appetite will come while cooking.

Fast food and can food is fucking your shit up, not that you dont deserve it you lazy ass, should have been taken out by natural selection , greasy, alcoholic motherfucker.

Oh, and also work out, super good for you.
I enjoyed drugs way more after getting fit.

Did you know that if you actually use your head eating healthy is cheaper than not.

Did you cry when your mom wouldn't buy you the sponge bob or shrek can?

Not OP but, if you're saying I'm finally going to be skinny, I welcome liver disease.

so stop taking drugs for a while?

Shit niggers, why so frosty? I was In a panic that I would never feel hungry again. Then half way through typing thread I was like thread rymes with bread. I'm gonna throw some ravioli on that mother.

It's a Sup Forumsiricale

You loose muscle and get cold hands/feet after a while, like me

I just eat some dinner every day
, a piece of bread in the morning sometimes

Its really cheap doe ;)

Bad news guys, don't think I'm gonna manage the 2nd slice of bread. Rav is starting to go cold and I'm bored of eating it too.

last sq guys, also had corner off bread.

Are you eating slowly deliberately so you eat less?

Managed the can and 1 and a half slice. stomach should be back working now till the weekend. Scared me for a sec. Thought I'd never eat again. Been feeling dizzy at work today, felt like the floor was moving. And no I wasn't pissed.

MFW, capatch. Select all the drinks.......OK

Hey man I'm in the same boat, rampant alcoholism and a tough breakup.

Stop drinking hard liquor, maybe switch to wine or a light beer, makes it easier to eat for me. Smoke weed if you're into it, just get back on a regular eating schedule, managing 1-2 small meals a day now.

Thank you Sup Forums for all your support. You have been posting in a ravioli and bread thread.

oh and no stimulants or opiates, fuckit if you can replace the booze with benzos you might find it easier to eat.

but stop doing drugs until you're straight in the head tbf, it'l be worth it in the end