First time on lsd

first time on lsd
3 hours now, i feel a bit strange... any advice to remove that feeling or to have a better feeling

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0lBjcaMokvo
youtube.com/watch?v=TTAU7lLDZYU
youtu.be/30f_Eo9ynW8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Leonard_Pickard
youtu.be/TAFZF9EfZMs
reddit.com/r/Drugs/comments/35gxg8/neurosoup_is_a_fraud_evil_and_a_snitch/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Think about happy music. You must face your inner self.

milk

It all about how you feel/think

If you think you are going to have a bad time, you will

If you think you are having a good time, you will

Stay positive and you'll be great

Have fun OP

How many tabs did you take and how strong is it?
I usually just tell myself to enjoy whatever happens when I drop, even if it's weird. Staying positive helps, if you're alone watch something funny/listen to some music you like.

Got any visuals at all yet?

lose yourself in the experience. never resist it, it always makes it worse.

let it happen, listen to some psych music or watch a movie
stay positive and of shit gets fucking scary then just remember its all drugs and it will eventually go away.

You wont stop feeling weird even if you want to, its your first time so ou will feel that way. You can see it as riding a roller coaster user, nobody forced you to get on it, you paid to get on it, and it wont stop until at least 4 more hours. So my advice is (and i thought exactly this in my first trip adfter starting to get scared) You can either enjoy it or suffer it, but it wont stop.
Listen to your favorite music, watch a movie with lots of color or see some trippy shit, Enjoy it user.

No idea if you actually dropped or not but if your story is true then I can give you some advice. I'm old fag 41 been dropping acid since I was 18. I love the stuff. Also did mescaline and shrooms many many times. No telling how many times I have tripped but prolly hundreds. I have NEVER had a bad trip and seen only one. It was a total spaz friend of mine who probably has mental issues to start with. So this I'll tell you, just relax and be some place your comfortable with and if you start to feel weird in an unpleasant way, then change your attention to something new. TV and movies can be cool but slow paced shit is best. Music is chill sometimes too but I have had the most fun just looking at shit. Anything at all but nature, trees most notably has to be at the top of the list. The ocean? Most pleasant indeed. Man some of the shit I've seen it takes me back just thinking about. Last time I dosed was 19 years ago now. Did some quality double dip blotter and a bunch of coke. Paced the coke out of course. It was an awesome time. I hope you have half as much fun. Good look and just don't be a fucking spaz and your set.

Just pray to god that when the spiders come rolling in that they don't see you!

DUDE YOU TOOK RESEARCH CHEMICALS AND ARE GOING TO OVERDOSE. YOU CAN TELL BY THE TABS. HURRY MAKE YOURSELF THROW UP.

I wrote all that for a same fag thred.

best advice on the thread. If you try to fight the effects you'll only have a worse time. sit back, relax and enjoy the ride.

>11 replies
>11 posters
>samefag thread
???

How is mescaline? I have i got from the silk road a few years ago and am scared to try it. i have done LSD and shrooms a bunch.

OP don't listen to this idiot.
You can almost never know what it is just by the look of the tab

i'm freaking out

Has anyone ITT taken morning glory seeds? Are they worth?

i toke 1 no visuals

i just run outside my home, my friend told me dont freak out just calm down i'll try to watch some videos like you said

Dude music will help choose a band like " animals as leaders" or "psyopus"
and relax

>takes most amzaing chemical known to man
>goes on Sup Forums
>kill yourself

Are you hungry or thirsty? Do you need to go on toilet? Is the music too loud?

I'm not that experienced... when it was too much shrooms for me it helped me too lay down and relax and lower down the volume and light. If you want to weaken the trip drink sugar water ... think a bit about what's your Problem, those drugs are made to contact your inner self

Did the tab taste bitter?

I only took shrooms but I really didnt like Goa music ... i liked more things like hippy Songs 'san francisco' or 'stand up' or Rock like things of Queen ... Songs with much refrains and happy easy melodies

How do you find someone to sell you some?

i just eat and went to toilette now i just feel amaaaaaaaaaazing dude omg

Like throwing up would have any effect after 3 hours lol ... and most rc blotter have Name on it or are atleast white

good for you op. you will look at the world differently from now on. Just relax and liten to some yoga music or some shit.

asian kid threatening to leak things about people on the "deep web"

skype-fzsnipezz

I took Baby woodrose, i felt Ill and confused. Everything appeared grey. Felt more like dph than shrooms (haven't take lsd till now). I don't recommend

Try to chew water, it will take your mind off bad feelings seriously

Well I'm happy i could help you. It's most times those things, you just can't figure out what's wrong because you're trippin balls

Yoooo how much do you pay for your LSD?

theres 2 types of music u can have fun too, the calm and psychadelic, or the speedy and psychadelic

try one of these
youtube.com/watch?v=0lBjcaMokvo
or
youtube.com/watch?v=TTAU7lLDZYU

its amazing now i'm watching /watch?v=yEG2VTHS9yg
for the 10th time now

Go outside at 4 AM and hug grass. That's what I did and it worked

Hbwr are probably going to be my first psychedelic. Aiming for some time this summer

youtu.be/30f_Eo9ynW8

I know this picture won't do shit but i sincerely hope you have a bad trip

Cop here.
The entire world's LSD production was brought down by a woman named Krystle Cole.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Leonard_Pickard

Ever since the Pickard bust, there hasn't been any LSD being sold anywhere anymore. ALL LSD being sold since the year 2000 has been 25I-nbome.
You're not on LSD right now. You got scammed.

youtu.be/TAFZF9EfZMs

Better try shrooms, mdma, dxm etc... were all better Trips than hbwr

feel the positivity, feel the good energy flow into you.

>ALL LSD being sold since the year 2000 has been 25I-nbome.

This. 251-nbome can give you a minor hallucination, enough to make it feel like you've taken a psychedelic, but the hallucination is mile in comparison to LSD.

You talk trash, every good chemist can synthese lsd. And then there are lsd rc too, like AL-LAD or 1p-lsd ... 25nbiome works longer than lsd, so everyone would trip much longer and every blotter would Taste bitter if you were right. You are an Cop because you werent intelligent enough ...

relax and calm yourself, let the good happen. you are in control of your trip even though it may not seem like it. you are always in control. let the positive vibes guide you on your journey.

>youtu.be/30f_Eo9ynW8
didnt done shit to me :)

Relax, try to enjoy it, dont panic. Have fun user

reddit.com/r/Drugs/comments/35gxg8/neurosoup_is_a_fraud_evil_and_a_snitch/

Isn't that the girl who tied her boyfriend up and made him trip for 10 days just because she was bored?

Yooooo I know her she's neurosoup... and all that is true with the underground LSD laboratory but you're wrng, I've been getting/buying LSD in Mexico all 2016 and it's legitimate, I've bought Anonymous LSD, Morning Glory LSD, Lima Lama, Alice... and actually here in Mexico when I buy it it's a double dose meaning double emotion... and I've tripped about 10 times... it's not fake here, look I'll show you a pic of my acid

Quit being gay that's how

say what you want i just feel amazing now :) thats some good feeling omg

That's not lsd

thats some gold? wow

> Says that 25nbiome is no psychedelic
> Says he has drug Insider knowledge

who gives a fuck i just feel amazing

Close. She talked her lover into doing it for her.
She talked Skinner into tying him up and then they forced him to take acid and then they fucked in front of him while he was tripping on 15 hits of acid.. That's how her boyfriend discovered that she was cheating on him.

lay on the floor if your muscles tighten up helps me

yo that's fucked up dog

umm, where did he say any of that?

YOOOOO where do you buy LSD in the U.S..? I lived I Las Vegas and all I could get was Mushrooms..
I'm in Mexico right now and I pay $130-$140 for each LSD tab but they're double dose/double emoticon.. if I'm buying Hoffman LSD it's $180 but since the dollar is at like $18-$19 Mexican pesos it's like I trip for $10dollars...
But yeah the LSD here is pretty fucking powerful.. like I've tripped for hours and almost a full day... I've even dropped LSD on my eyes before but didn't really get visuals just my eyes veins we're like green..
I'm not an LSD expert or psychedelic master but I'm experimenting with LSD and as I said I've been tripping all year here in Mexico...this is a picture of my Anonymous hackers LSD on top of my crystal ball.

"1.injected with unknown chemicals and drugs in his penis, testicles, back, arms and legs. 2.hit in the groin repeatedly. 3.kicked in the groin until he blacked out. 4.forced to drink an unknown substance and was also forced to swallow some form of "parasitic eggs." 5.not given any food and very little fluids during his captivity. 6.bound with duct tape by the hands and feet and beaten repeatedly. 7.duct-taped across the mouth to prevent his calls for help. 8.tied around the testicles and/or penis with a telephone cord and suspended from a bed. 9.pulled with the telephone cord around his penis until cartilage "popped." 10.subjected to a deep cut into his penis with a knife or razor blade. 11.subjected to bleach being poured over his groin area. 12."brutally shaved" by Krystle Cole of his scalp, eyebrows, genitalia and his entire body. 13.subjected to severe trauma to the rectum with an unknown instrument."

A bit harsher than the way you described it

Enjoy

liar. it's far more likely that you're selling nbome on the internet and you're just saying this bullshit so that you can instill confidence in any potential customers you might get out this thread.

> Anyone judging if it's lsd by the blotter is an full retard and has no idea what he is talking. It's max 200ug on that, you can't even see

Have more tabs. Seriously dude, when you are at the weird feeling you can either stay there or push passed it to bliss

Get the fuck off Sup Forums and go explore

I never said that what happened to him didn't get progressively worse after she finished fucking Skinner in front of her boyfriend the first time.

But yeah, they made him ingest LSD and then tortured him for days just for kicks.

Seemed to be more than that, says they tortured him by kicking him in the dick until he passed out, then hanging him by his balls then cutting his dick up a bit and then they poured bleach on the wound. Sounds pretty fucked up

> enough to make it feel like you've taken a psychedelic
Like you've taken insists he hasn't taken

You can trip and function? Impressive.

Got any Grateful Dead music? It's ideal for acid. They totally get it. Got it. Whatever.

Wrap the babe in scarlet / call it your own

Chill out to some music or play some video games. 1 hit isn't much at all. If you feel like you might be losing to much grip, go wash your hands and wipe your face off. Always seemed to help me center myself again. Experienced day tripper her

She has never done a day behind bars.

Go swimming it helps your mind relax its brings the feeling of being born and the body remains calm

Avoid morning glory seeds.

I used to deliver pizzas tripping.

Drink some Orange Juice. It intensifies the visuals.

Yeah, thats what fucks me up

Do you remember that you're actually laying in a casket which is buried six feet underground, and you're hallucinating this entire experience of being on the computer? Can you feel the lace lining and the pillow on the back of your head? You'll come back to reality any second and feel the walls of the small box that you're buried in.

Oh yeah, your casket is full of SPIDERS and their crawling all over you.

WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP

when I took lsd I could function most of the time, sometimes there was no chance. could it be because I have above average autism but really minor?

this. me too.

I woke up and it turns out I'm actually one of the spiders.

As I said I've been tripping all year, even got some Hoffman LSD, I was gonna post a pic of my HOFFMAN LSD but I couldn't find it. The first LSD was called Lima Lama, the yellow or gold. The one on the crystal ball was Anonymous.
Will someone rate my Mexican acid tell me if it's legit.? I've tripped for periods of about 8 hours STRAIGHT, hallucinations and everything. I had some crazy visuals and these psychedelics opened my third eye..