THIS SPIDER JUST BIT MY TONGUE!

THIS SPIDER JUST BIT MY TONGUE!

Please help identify it Sup Forumsros... My idiot co worker let it go and the doctors can't do shit until we identify the type of spider. It hurts really badly. Am I going to die?

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/images/i/000/068/755/i02/shutterstock_65373394-1.jpg?1406747474
falsewidowspider.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/black-widow-spider.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=CB-J8nI_y78
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How the fuck did it get to your tongue

It was on my coffee lid and I didn't look before sipping because I was busy

Faggotaria Oppiaris rear species attacks only faggots like you op, now srsly tho i cant help why cant ambulance do shit?

They said that they need to know the type of spider so they can do some sort of specialized treatment or something.

why would they ask some complete stranger about spider species
shit b8
get out

You should be fine then cause they wouldn't risk that, maybe they just dont wanna make it worse when they know you wont have any permanent consequences.

They didn't you fag, op did.

it's not a deadly spider, the bite is like a wasp sting. Enjoy it

its a blackwindow.
You'll be dead in 24 minutes
source = spider studyier 25 years

why the fuck would you let a spider onto or near your tongue let alone your mouth or for that matter, face, body, house or neighborhood. FFS this has gotta be bait.

Death is the only possible outcome.

You are going to die, the neurotoxin is quite strong

britbong

I agree with this guy :)

Why would you put a brown recluse in your mouth?

Thanks, that is actually reassuring. I guess they wouldn't just leave me to die.

Not a black widow. Not a brown recluse.

This means you're fine so quit being a bitch. It's basically a bee sting so put some toothpaste on your tongue (do not swallow). Do not seek medical treatment unless you are an extreme pussy.

you fucked up OP. that spider looks based.

Legs aren't long enough to be a recluse

This is relevant from a year ago

What kind of shithole country do you live in where these are allowed to roam free?

California, USA :(

Does it have 8 legs?

Didn't post the fucking image

Dangerous NA spiders:

livescience.com/images/i/000/068/755/i02/shutterstock_65373394-1.jpg?1406747474

falsewidowspider.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/black-widow-spider.jpg

Yours is neither.

is that a violinist spider, isn't it?

It's a wolf spider. Not poisonous

:^)

A black widow wont kill you dumb ass you might get sick but thats it

think this dude is right

I cant see a fiddle shape on its head so not a brown recluse but not the best image to work with. Most likely some sort of sac spider. But really need a clearer image to say for sure.

Too small. Also, wolf spider bites won't kill you, but they are most certainly poisonous.

If ur allergic to bees itll kill u. It will destroy the flesh around the bite and make u feel real sick

Found this fag earlier on a box I was carrying. Gonna make this spooder my new pet. I like to let climb on my hand.

Cool. Enjoy your death.

K that looks like a brown recluse to me i would not keep it. Kill that fucker

No wories, its just a brown recluse

He was sucking its cock and decided to use teeth even after the spider warned his faggot ass against doing so.

i found this thing at work

>In english zero years

Those things are actually harmless

dead

youtube.com/watch?v=CB-J8nI_y78

CamelSpider

they can bite but aren't deadly

I found this at work

Catch it and make a stir-fry out of it

It's a killer death spider. You're doomed, OP.

Sweet, thanks, user

Make sure you post time progression pics as your tongue rots away over the next few weeks.
>Then ask your doctor for a penis transplant to replace it.

exactly. that's a common house spider. Brown recluse would be smaller, but have longer legs in comparison to the size of its body.

/r/ pic of that guy who opened a sack of paralyzed brown recluse spiders in his home

This is a brown recluse. Fiddle behind the head is your identifier for this spooder.

You just asked Sup Forums for medical advice.

Why would you sip the spider when the coffee is trying to bite you pay attention op