Haven't seen a Scotland thread in a while. Here's one now!

Haven't seen a Scotland thread in a while. Here's one now!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yIH8kWGFxcQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Am oan the swally needing a right gid chug

How are things in Alba? Bleak as usual? Not been back in a while.

Scottish thread > No Scottish sluts..... ????

Its cold wet and depressing but fuck it .__...._sounds like a whore on a friday night up sauchiehall street

Livingston anyone?

The trouble with Scotland is that it's full of Scots.

The trouble with your mother is shes full of me.

Here's an Aberdeen one

Me

I ran as a Conservative in the election recently
>doubled the vote
>Cost the SNP the majority
>Killed Independence for you lifetime.

Suck on it, cunts.

Yeah, sounds about right. I miss the bleakness sometimes. I suppose that's easy for me to say since I don't need to tolerate 12 months a year any more. That election was a fucking embarrassment from an outside perspective, by the way.

youtube.com/watch?v=yIH8kWGFxcQ

I know the whole thing was a joke fuck it though.__....___freeeeeeedom

Tory cunt. Can't wait till Corbyn boots your sorry party out of Downing Street.

Holy shit you fucking retard kill yourself. Corbyn is a fucking piece of shit.

any asians?
dundee or st andrews?

I left the shithole some year ago, but there was so much easy pussy there

Kek: I'm moving to the US in September anyway. I just wanted to fuck over the frothing YES zombies before I leave.

JOB FUCKING DONE

Did the Daily Mail tell you that?

Too right._...._tory pedo beasting thatcher fetish cunt fuckers

No you didn't.

>Hurr durr if you read the daily mail you're a racist

We're under attack, Thundercunt. There won;t be much feminism left when Abdhul is fresh of the boat and looking for some fikki fikki, let me tell you.

Yeah, Holyrood in now a primarily, accumulatively, a centre-right parliament. I don't really have an opinion on Independence (other than I'm sick of hearing about it) but it seems to me that as long as the SNP remain the largest party Scotland will continue to be all about the politics of nation rather than actual ideology or policy, you know? The place is politically fucking stagnant. Again, this is just how it seems from the outside looking in.

Did I am afraid. No manifesto pledge, no majority. I enjoyed the campaign.

Any ayrshire sluts pics

>thundercunt

gb2reddit faggot

The entire UK is politically stagnant. The Tories media control has pretty much made any debate one sided. Being even remotely left wing gets you shouted down.

FUCK POLITICS POST FUNNY SCOTTISH SHIT

Kieron Harrower is a fucking junkie who does pills and likes to snort buckfest off junkies asscracks.

I purposefully used an SJW term as the OP alluded to the fact that 'reading a newspaper' makes you right wing and uninformed.

Sure you did

True, actually. Such is the modern world, I suppose. Nobody has any curiosity about politics and ideology any more. Everyone just has their own little political parameters and ideological bubbles from which they never stray, only ever conversing and exchanging ideas with people who already agree with them, reserving a tonne of judgement and spite for anyone who doesn't. It's getting like that all over, though. It just seems far more prominent in the UK and the US. It certainly isn't as divisive - at least not in those terms - here on the continent.

Since when was 'thundercunt' an SJW term?

ngl ur not wrong
sincerely
kieron

Wallace was effete, middle-class and highly-educated. He was a good military strategist, had good political knowledge and was a true leader but probably not much of a warrior himself - just an upstart who wanted to rule something of his own. That's not a defence of the English rule, but he didn't really give a shit about the people. He just craved nobility. I do like Braveheart but we all know it's some horseshit, man.