Just bought witcher 3 wild hunt with expansion pass. Downloading right now. Did I make a good choice?

Just bought witcher 3 wild hunt with expansion pass. Downloading right now. Did I make a good choice?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H6QoEUqadW4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes

Yes. One of if not the best game on the consoles. Pic related after one hour of playing.

It's pretty entertaining, but I wouldn't call it the best game of 2015. I'd say it's worth 30 dollars, if you payed more you made a bad purchase.

Its fun, just not for everyone

Bull fucking shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=H6QoEUqadW4

Here's a review. The first 5 seconds is you when playing this game.

I played it for 3 hours and hated it.

I just saw this on steam and also wondered if I should buy it

Playing it right now...pretty awesome if you let yourself get sucked into its world

It's on sale for $25 on psn but I decided to buy the expansion pass bundle for $50

You've made a great choice

The main thing that puts people off is the fighting mechanics, it's a bit of a learning curve but once you get used to it you'll see how incredible it is.

Last dlc was worth buying and the next one is going to be pretty big so its worth it imo

>poorfags worrying about prices

Quit lying faggot.

Not lying it got dusty in a draw then went back to game for cash.

I tried so fucking hard to like this game.

Beautiful graphics. Expansive world. Deep lore. Having to do 38 fucking sword spins to kill every peon guard I came across completely took me out of the experience.

honestly one of the best games I can remember playing, period

Really try and lose yourself in the game, it makes it a lot more enjoyable

>stupidest fucking asshole idot horse in all video games

>not liking the game because you don't know how the leveling/combat system works

Get gud pleb

one of the best decision of ur life

fite me irl

I'd fucking smash your face and rape your family

hope you like movies and mashing X through retardedly long spurts of dialogue, only to ride your horse across the map to trigger more dialogue.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I would buy a game of thrones rpg from CDprojekt red in a heart beat