YLYL thread

YLYL thread

there go dat boi!!!!!!

o shit!

kek

Cancer

I dont understand the dat boi meme
what does it mean

it tyoically means that a frog on a unicycle, commonly known as "dat boi" (that boy), has just been spotted. in total surprise, the person who has just seen dat boi exclaims "oh shit" (a common saying of someone who is surprised) and then asks frog "what is up?"...

shitty forced meme is forced

*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material... But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid.

You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme. And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

LOOOOOOL

Poor/meme /10

Tr harder

Fawkin' homerun!

Lost. I feel awful though.

Dad? get outta here

Wow.
Got me.

>implying you know your dad

Underrated

this is good. no, great.
i fucking hate women. stupid fucking clunts.
go die.

How'd you know I was black?

Saved as 'when you about to bust a nut but somebody make you angry last second'

I'm not sure if anybody gets it.

>Fatherless black joke
It's an oldie but a goldie, as they say.

lmao
true dat fam

Fucking soccer players man...

this is dancing?

women sure like to think so

thank nigger "culture"

Aye shit's fire fam. It do be like dat.

Most retarded thing I've seen on Sup Forums in a long while.

It's the booty call

LOL "culture" haha. putting it in quotations. i get it unlike most people in this country it seems haha

but still true

>Sup Forums actually found this funny

I refused to believe it for so long but Sup Forums truly has gone normie

>starting a cancer thread with a cancer meme

Ur a faggot

Top satire, m8. The feminist truly have been shamed by this comic strip. About time they heard the truth instead of all that sugar-coated talk the nanny-state spoon-feeds them. Tell it like it is.

HOLE-EEEEE SHIT. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS IS SOME SHIT MY MOTHER WOULD POST.

>Minion memes, too.

Not fully yet, the normies are here though but they lurk.
>Source i am one

lost

No, it isn't. The internet is not real life. Learn to interact.

reddit awaits you

says the faggot living life on the internet
grow the fuck up dude. shits as real as anything going on in the real world--including this fucking ridiculous "transgender bathroom" rights the US is busy shoving up our stinking, winking garlic knots

...who cares where the fuck people shit? Bathrooms should just be unisex. It'll help weed out the people with severe impulse control issues.

I think you all misunderstood the joke. The word 'fitness' is supposed to sound like 'fitting this'. But, obviously, eating a whole pizza is actually going to have a negative effect on his fitness so it's the opposite of what he said at the start. Haha. I'm fucking cracking up over here. Anyway, hope that explanation helps.

b-b-b-but the children!

good ole OC

here's the winner.

That's false, they all post
Unironic MODS posts are proof of that

>says the faggot living life on the internet

That's random, grasping conjecture.

>transgender bathroom

I didn't say shit about that. I was only commenting on the cartoon. There really isn't that much of a problem with men building sexbots and women being upset about it, as far as I'm aware.

You're probably amused by yourself by pretending like you thought it needed explaining

How does it feel?

LOST

Miyamoto?

fucking nigger loving bitch
serves her right

Teach me, oh great one

They could be molested anywhere. If you're that concerned as a parent, just go in with them.

>Learn to interact
>Goes on Sup Forums

Pick one, faggot

Re-read your post. You just told me how I feel and then proceeded to ask me how I feel (protip: the answer is amused). You fucking dolt.

Okay. Bye everyone.

>best version