THE QUEEN EVALION HAS BEEN BANNED ON YOUTUBE

THE QUEEN EVALION HAS BEEN BANNED ON YOUTUBE

LONG LIVE THE QUEEN

twitter.com/evalion88

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WfpmJ9psiSk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fucking onision, and his faggotry, its people like that that will take away the good channels and replace them with more pc faggotry

She's disconcertingly cute in this pic tbh. Maybe it's because you can't see her fucked up teeth

Her nudes?

Share her nudes boyz

Its her opinions and character that matter, she is the pinnacle of anti pc culture, and we should be supporting her, and fight the good fight against the PC faggots

CHECK THESE DUBS

I feel like we need to fuck over onision in some way. Not just because of this But just because he's a faggot in general.

Also, here's the nudes m8s. A little disappointing but whatever

I don't agree with her, but I believe she should have the right to make Youtube videos and shit without getting banned.

Absolutely same here

Moar?

This thread now belongs to the real queen

the youtube channels are not a right but a privilege that can be banned at any time for violation of rules or for the google group interests

That fat degenerate piece of shit you neckbeards used to call queen?

I'm sorry.... Who?

Full nude?

You need to fucking kill yourself.

This. She could use another platform but she wouldn't have the same reach

For a superior specimen of the white race. She need to reevaluate her teeth, pussy, and pancake ass. But, she is fucking sexy with her fowl mouth.

if her channel stayed on, noone would have said jack shit. There are far worse channels and she was hardly spreading "hate speech". I think it all started with leafy and his video on her singing happy birthday to hitler. Also Onision who sent his army of 12 year olds to flag her channel. Supposedly a guy from youtube here on Sup Forums said that it was all automated and shit, even if its not true, its probably correct.
Youtube and Google have nothing to lose and everything to gain by keeping her channel on there, the channel wasnt very popular to begin with, it gained popularity with leafy and onision.

kek youre the guy from yesterday, put em up, pal

Why did you subscribed to onision.

Exactly, just proves that youtube is the ONLY platform there is.

what? who is onision?

Unfortunately this is all I've really found. I've heard people talk about a video though.. just a rumor tho

lol that list is complete bullshit, that literally IS Sup Forums and always was.

however, what YOU posted is cancer, you probably also spam banana pics too

get with the program and stop trying to act like an oldfag

True, but I don't think her channel should be banned for what she has done. pretty much has it right

Who is this and why should I care?

She violated the terms of service period. With that being said they should go all the way and not nitpick, they should ban black hitler which is the opposite of this hitler loving gal:
youtu.be/WfpmJ9psiSk
Don't watch it if you don't want to die cringing

The only true "queen".

>fowl

>circlejerking over an ex-camwhore who turned into a Sup Forums panderer for attention

She's not a crusader against PC culture she's just an attention whore

Ever think you're a dumbass for ending a sentence with periodperiod?

allow me to disagree sir

That's queen of Sup Forums faggot. Stop stealing our shit.

No period

Traps don't count

what are you guys doing

you're like a bunch of gossiping women in a hair salon talking about your favourite celebs, get to fuck.

Evalion is gone good now i can go back to my throne.

wow that's fuckin bad

nope not even close

i know this fucker, sadly youtube caters to him and not evalion, sad indeed, but i suppose you havent watched evalions videos, to know she doesnt spread hate speech and is protected under freedom of speech

Stay on Sup Forums fucktards
You are even more cancerous than this place

The boxxy spammer displays true autism. Must be a sad life to masspost old pics of a teenager to Sup Forums.

I wonder where this guy is on the spectrum?

You're a faggot in denial.

>masspost old pics to Sup Forums.
>describes 99% of the site

kek

Too bad she was breaking the rules.

I am here to put a stop to sjws tumblrfags redditfags newfags & youtubefags coming over to Sup Forums because of this bitch it has to stop now Sup Forums must go back to normal this is war Boxxy the real queen of Sup Forums says GTFO.

i just came in here. Just wanted to let him know that he's a faggot

She isnt the pinnacle of anything shes a fucking idiot lmao her iq is probably like 70

she can not be processed by the videos, if someone feels wronged in their rights must process YouTube for that, because by judicial perspective who put the videos to people see, as a legal entity of private law was the YouTube, so YouTube is only protecting their interests.

boxxy was a trap?

it looks like a chipmunk fucked a box of cookie crisp

>defends his closet

Evalion can rule the world. Even the fucking anti-nazis like her stance on feminism. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

was joking, i dont actually agree with everything she says, but there are some valid things she said. By protecting her right to free speech and fighting against what people like Onision are doing, we are opposing this PC culture that is trying to dominate and weaken the west

>I am here to put a stop to sjws tumblrfags redditfags newfags & youtubefags coming over to Sup Forums because of this bitch it has to stop now Sup Forums must go back to normal this is war Boxxy the real queen of Sup Forums says GTFO.

You are legitimately on the autism spectrum.

Onision is better than you, m8. You're a fucking loser that's worshiping some girl because you she makes your willy twitch.

who even is she?

That has nothing to do with what i am talking about also this is Sup Forums were all autistic here

IT WAS AUTOMATED. Onision sent his army of liberal young kiddies on a righteous war against evalion, denying her a platform to speak and defend herself on. Can you not see this kind of shit happens on youtube all the time. Big youtubers dont like somebody, they send their army and destroy the fucker, happaned to the internet aristocratm happaned to a number of other people, This needs to stop NOW. And we should figure a way how to stop it. Also we want the nudes, big part in motivation