When you get too drunk to stop gay guys from sucking your cock

>When you get too drunk to stop gay guys from sucking your cock.

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/stop-walking-eggshells/201409/the-faces-male-borderline-personality-disorder
bpdcentral.com/help-for-families/bpd-articles/?Borderline-Personality-Disorder-in-Men-Overlooked-Misdiagnosed-5
nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/borderline-personality-disorder/index.shtml
e621.net/post/index/1/milo_(mrtweek)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

man pussy

Give me the man pussy

>gay robotic furries
God please smite these infidels

TAKE THIS PUSSY!!!!!!!

it gets worse

>How do you know this then?
psychologytoday.com/blog/stop-walking-eggshells/201409/the-faces-male-borderline-personality-disorder
bpdcentral.com/help-for-families/bpd-articles/?Borderline-Personality-Disorder-in-Men-Overlooked-Misdiagnosed-5
nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/borderline-personality-disorder/index.shtml

>Seems contradictory.
It isn't. I have an inferiority complex naturally, so I lie to try and make myself seem superior. There's absolutely nothing contradictory about it.

So you are better at diagnosis than professionals on the basis that you believe you have successfully diagnosed yourself? You know for a fact you are not being a hypochondriac and have not given yourself a mental placebo?
Not entirely, no. However, the short while I actually tried to help myself, mainly from altering my habits, I felt significantly better. But crazy shit keeps happening and brings out other things like the pathological lying. I just have so many problems that I don't know where to begin. I fix one, and realize I have another. Am I a hypochondriac? Quite possibly.

>You really don't. Reading to satisfy your pre-conception and confirmation bias is not research.
I'm inclined to disagree. Also, you have no idea what I've done and how much I've researched so you even possibly say that it "isn't research" when what I did worked while I actually did it.

you sound like a rancid tumbloid

His boipussy must be rancid.

Not really. Those special snowflake Tumblrinas are retarded and say "omg I'm so depressed! My bf just broke up with me, I'm going to cut myself for attention!". I don't do stupid shit like that, and I try to be as objective as possible. I try to do actual research, but I will admit that I hadn't looked much into other suspected problems so I can't confirm anything other than borderline personality disorder. I don't know why it's so hard to believe that professionals aren't always right, and that everyone else is always wrong. Seems like a really stupid way of thinking.

I don't have a "boipussy". I fucking hate that word, it's so retarded. And no, I'm actually extremely clean, and a bit of a germaphobe.

....manpussy?

*isn't always wrong
That's like the fifth fucking thing I've messed up today. God help me.

No. No pussy.

cushion for the pushin

Ah, so you're a top.
Demos has a nice boipussy though, you should try to breed his.

deeply impregnate the manpussy

Sow the manpussy with your seed

Usually top, but it depends on the guy, and how I'm feeling at the moment. Well, if I wasn't a virgin that is.

I'll have to see it first. It must meet my extremely high standards.

It's "germophobe", not "germaphobe". You're also trying too hard to sound smart. I say you're a high-functioning autistic 17 year old. Prove me wrong.

hey furfags, creepy degenerate here

any of you posting on /stim/ ?

think i recognize u

you're going to be sad and alone forever

checked

Yukky, a non-virgin.

do not pregnate my boipussy

you will carry your owner's seed and bear his fruit

Being alone forever is A-okay.
Better than not getting what you want and "settling" for something lesser.

So you don't know it. Estimates and suspicion of misdiagnoses are not actual numbers.

> I don't lie to make myself seem smart
> I lie to make myself seem superior
So what exactly is the difference?

I do have an idea of what you've done: "I've done a fair bit of research already, and apparently it's right. I got a book on it, read a little bit through it". You think that's enough to diagnose yourself?

By the way, good to know you won't trust professionals to diagnose you but you'll use their material in order to self-diagnose.

"omg I'm so depressed! My bf just broke up with me, I'm going to cut myself for attention!"

Essentially the same as what you just did since you kept bringing up your "illness" for no reason.

> "You will anally leak jizz".

>owner
never
... unless it's cool

I wish I had a nebulous mental illness so I could absolve myself of responsibility. If anyone accuses me of having control of my actions I can call them insensitive and/or ignorant.

>You will never be Demos' owner.

You never take responsibility and own up to water on the floor after showers though.

Sauce plz ?

is there a problem with that

with a cool collar and leash too

IT'S A COMPULSIVE BEHAVIOUR.

Anyway, I absolutely admit that I get water everywhere.

Some homogay on FA

And yet you never try to not get it everywhere.

Sorry, I've been making a lot of mistakes today. And I don't try to make myself sound smart at all, this is honestly how I normally type, as well as speak. And I'm not autistic. In fact, there was another test I took earlier today because it was apart of another thread. However, I always take these tests with a grain of salt. Also, it asks slightly/definitely agree/disagree on here, and I answered slightly most of the time as to not skew the results, which I probably shouldn't have done. As for it being as high as it is, I really just hate everyone and hate talking most of the time. Unless it's arguing like I have been doing. I fucking love to argue with people and try to prove them wrong. Makes me feel superior.

Yes, I know.

Nope. I'm pure until I find someone as godly as I to breed with.

Well, I'm pretty sure there's a lot more to being superior than just being smart. Again, I'm referring to that particular instance which usually in the case. It's many things of which I try to make myself appear superior, not simply being smart. I don't know why that's so hard to understand for you, other than the fact that you seem pretty stupid yourself, and can't even see the bigger picture rather than one minute detail.

No, stop implying things, you jackass. I never said it was. I said it has helped, but I never said it was the ultimate cure.

Yeah, FREE material. This goes back to paranoia. I don't want them getting my money and them being wrong. I'm aware that not getting clinically diagnosed by a professional could lead to more problems, and I openly accept it. Can't be worse then getting strung out on drugs that are absurdly expensive.

That's because I just started looking into it after I realized just how much it affected me. I was unsure at first if I truly was a pathological liar or a Narcissist, but these events have piqued my interest.

Also, fucking low blow, Tay. You're supposed to support me like a good wife.

No, I'm just re-iterating what you said minus the flowery wording.

only if it has the rad spikes on it and a nametag that reads "princess" on it
and my own personal bowl too

>he sprays water on the floor during showers
fucking why

>in the case
*isn't the case
Please kill me.

But what colour would match your rad spikes?

You seem to like it whenever I give you a low blow, though.

SHUT UP NEF

just stop arguing with him

I read that wrong
Are you cute?

Black.
Because it's metal as fuck, yo.

I like arguing. It's the only thing that consistently brings me joy in my otherwise pathetic life.

No. Hence why I'm still a virgin. Can't find another god to breed with if I'm an ugly flawed god myself. I'm probably going to be a virgin forever.

what

Not totally sure, but the character looks the same. That image isn't listed there though.

e621.net/post/index/1/milo_(mrtweek)

I know how that feels, which is why im a virgin too.
Too ugly and autistic that no one wants.

You need pink accents to go with the tag. One colour is too vanilla.

it would bring me joy if you stopped

Was supossed to be Whoops.

okay i can get behind a nice hot pink
also
chet fucking lied to me last night. he said he watched osomatsu-san and played me for shits and giggles
punish him, bring down your catboy wrath

It sucks, doesn't it? Personally, I'm not autistic, just an extremely arrogant dickface. Sometimes. Depends on the day really.

Alright then. I actually like bringing joy to others despite my otherwise cold and callous personality, it's just very hidden. If that makes you happy, then I'll be glad to stop.

if anything you made it hotter, great job

yea make it pink and black too ooooo

??

gay boys have fluffier tails

Quoted the wrong post, sorry.

thankies

it will be the most beautiful collar

I was replying to you from last thread

I dont care. Im fine with being a perma-virgin. It adds just another thing that makes me different from all the people I hate.
Pieces of shit are all non-virgins so they can eat shit and go fuck themselves.

I cannot. I will not be able to go over this weekend.

I started watching it yesterday but that site crashed twice and I haven't gone back yet.

omg shut up

Agreed.

dog gamnit
what site were you using

The one you sent us. Gogoanime?

Well, looks like captchas being a nigger again with the old "2 random strings of letters" that are impossible to discern. I'll be back to shitpost later after I stop being an anorexic fag and eat something, if anyone actually cares.

In this context what is being superior other than just being smarter and how is the illusion of it achieved by lying on the internet?

> "stop implying things"
> "I never said it was the ultimate cure"
Irony.
Also, "I'm better at diagnosing myself than fucking doctors". Sounds like you claim to have self-diagnosed to me.

> "I'm aware that not getting clinically diagnosed by a professional could lead to more problems, and I openly accept it."
Good. But consider that, rather than having a complex and somewhat nebulous mental illness, you may just be an immature idiot that doesn't want to have to accept the fact that he makes bad choices. We've all done it; we've all been teenagers.

I don't.

Because that's what true freedom is made of.

Not the kind I'm talking about.

Eugh.

for the most beautiful boy

don't be bonerkill

No one cares

well fuk

my shower is missing a door and i dont even spray the floor

omg

I'm not. It was stillborn due to the whole "pregnant boy-pussy" thing; never had the opportunity to be alive.