Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums,

About an hour ago my Innokin Mvp 3.0 box mod stopped wanting to charge, the USB charge port is totally fucked. I want to buy another box mod tomorrow that has the subohm capabilities but I don't want to build my own coil and, much preferably, not have those 18650 batteries to deal with. I'd also preferably like it to be within the same price range as the Mvp 3.0. My current tank is a Sense Herakles Hydra and I vape at 22W

Cheers

ur a fag for vaping

vape gasoline on livestream

Helpful replies as always

>but I don't want to build my own coil
Mods have nothing to do with that dimwit.
Get a DNA200, what are you, a poorfag?

That's the thing, I bought an MVP because of the battery capacity, even still I can easily blow 3800mAh in a day.

Delta II

Sub ohm with liquid intake flow coils

Joytech Delta 2

Happy vaping

do this fag

Hurr hurr

I already have a tank though, it's just the mod I'm looking to change

buy the mvp 3.0 pro. the 3.0 is shit and only 30w, the superior mpv 3.0 pro is 60 what. In anycase don't buy another shitty 30w

Bro get one with 18650 batteries. That way you can move into mech mods too. Good choice for mod is Wismec RX200 or DNA200

if you have the money go for the cortex. i enjoy it. only gripe with it is the screen at the bottom of the mod. runs well though

I really am swinging to just getting an MVP Pro 3.0, 4500mAh is certainly a step up from the 3800mAh in the original version and it costs practically the same

I used to have the MVP 3.0 Pro, but I moved up to the RX200 since you can use an RDA very easily with it

do it man, mpv has always been a very high quality product. I spilled water on my mpv2 and I upgraded to the mvp3 pro. I now vape at 60w with a lower nic content and I feel like I never charge it. I paired mine with a kanger subohm tank, it's a fantastic experience. Make sure you got a .5 ohm tank and you can enjoy the greatness of sub ohm 60w vaping.

>Hi Sup Forums,
Evic VTC mini is built like a tank

compared to the mvp? mvp IS the brick

not him but Evic does make good products and is worth considering, albeit I have never owned one.

oh yeah, i have used the mini. didnt feel right in my hand. but then again my cortex did not when i first got it. the coating was crap but its worn away now

You'd think.
However I like the bypass function for higher wattage, 85Watts.

Stop being a faggot.

i have used both and i preferred the mvp perhaps that's my bias cause the mvp 2.0 was my first mod. but the mini just didn't sit well with me. used it for a day or two and just didn't enjoy it.

how many ohm is the 85w, because 85w with low ohm means charging the shit every day. The I charge my mvp 3.0 pro about every 3 days. 4500 mah is amazing bruh.

and the charging port for when your phone needs some juice
MVP is the mod to start on 10/10

>how many ohm is the 85w
do you mean the lowest or highest it will go?

Smoking smells and makes a mess, also makes you get a smokers cough. It's the inferior product these days. I smoked for years and still have a smoke now and then when drunk and the smell kills me. Smell your fucking hands mate, you think a bitch wants that stinking shit in her pussy?

>implying her puss smells any better.
It's only smellz.

I meant to say mah, how many mah is it? I've never used either of my mvp to charge my phone lol they always seem to both be dying when I am not around a charger and I usually would rather my phone die then my vape.

Lmao well said Sir

Just get a 100 watt istick and call it a day.

>it's only smells
lmao

i cant remember the mah off the top of my head. just whap the cunt into google and find out man.
the charger on the mvp (the wire that is) is fast to charge your phone. helped me out a bunch on my way back from college and when i broke down. sadly the mvp is now a external battery for my camera when im out and about

what's the mah? saying wattage without mah is like saying weight without height.

if you are op then the evic vtc aint for you bud, its a 18650 if i remember rightly

>i dont want to do coils, batteries & shit
Why not man it's so easy. I use to go tank only but I discovered a cracked glass tank one day and just said fuck it, switched to an rda. Way better flavor and nicotine delivery. Better control over the vapor, I can dial it in right where I want it.
Using 18650s isn't hard either, do yourself a favor and get a nitecore charger. I use a subox mini every day. One battery in the morning, put it on the charger and pop the second battery in until night, then charge the second, and they're both there charged when I wake up.
As far as blowing it up, generally you won't with a regulated mod unless you're really stupid or are deliberately bypassing or ignoring the safety features, or mishandling the batteries, it doesn't take a genius. Use common sense

I am not op I am just some drunk guy who likes vapes gun knifes and other autistic shit unironiclly. Except MLP, reddit, and fedoras, that's another level of faggoty.

servicing a vape is the worst part of owning a vape. You want some shit that works when you want it to work, not do 30 minutes worth of maintinence to get your nic fix

fair play, cant argue with that i guess.. too damn tired to think of witty response. nice card btw that first edit?

OP here, and I have to agree with this guy. I legit don't have the time to sit down and tinker with a vape, I want something that's plug in and out, fillable easily enough and replaceable easily.

coils dont take 30 mins to make and sort out man, it might if you make wire like clapton and shit. when i swapped to my rda i spend less time cleaning and sorting out the fucking o rings on tanks. and no leaking. thats the bess feel and use less juice suppose thats a benifit