OFFICIAL CHICAGO CUBS VS WASHINGTON NATIONALS GAMETHREAD

Jason Hammel, RHP (2.36 ERA, 4.21 xFIP) vs Stephen Strasburg, RHP (3.03 ERA, 2.78 xFIP)

Cubs Lineup
1. Ben Zobrist (2B)
2. Jason Heyward (RF)
3. Kris Bryant (LF)
4. Anthony Rizzo (1B)
5. Miguel Montero (C)
6. Albert Almora (CF)
7. Javier Baez (3B)
8. Addison Russell (SS)
9. Jason Hammel (P)

Nats Lineup
1. Ben Revere (CF)
2. Jayson Werth (LF)
3. Bryce Harper (RF)
4. Daniel Murphy (2B)
5. Ryan Zimmerman (1B)
6. Wilson Ramos (C)
7. Anthony Rendon (3B)
8. Danny Espinosa (SS)
9. Stephen Strasburg (P)

First pitch at 4:05 ET from Nationals Park in Washington DC

BASED ZORILLA

Zobrist should bat leadoff more often

Heyward finding new ways to fuck up

HEYWARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HAMMEL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Montero should've had that. Ross would have

When will the Ninnys stop meming their runs?

OUIIIIIIII

GO ALBANIA

>French
>accuaracy

Fuck that shit i'm going /b

Montero's trying to make up for his defesne

FUCK MIGGY

MIGGY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GAS THE MIGGY

CONTRERAS UP NOW

>Rendon slowly putting his bat into frame while Dan tries talking to the camera
kek

Heyward DP incoming. Singles confirm.

right on schedule

no confirmation needed, its automatic

Has anyone ever been as trash as Heyward

Montero, at least Jason can field

calling it early lads

feel some runs coming

Dubs confirm

Also my dubs confirm Heyward dinger

You jinxed it

how long until they find the wholes in his swing

im pretty sure almora is a bust, just a gut feeling

Aight, it's late but I am here.

Thought it was a 6PM start, god damnit.

Time for runs.

his defense gives him the floor of a 4th outfielder, hitting for contact is what will be the difference between starting and riding the bench (especially since he doesn't walk)

>Richard warming up
PLEASE SCORE

DELETE THIS

It's time to rename some files

>How Maddon should react when Richard asks if he can come into a tie game

Let Hammel pitch the 7th, Joe, his pitch count is low

thank you based Stras

He will since he didnt need to bat

silver lining to Russell's K

Hammel should bat next inning. He has had some good at bats today.. compared to some..

Pic may or may not be related

oh god Zim

is fucking ZimZam the only person who can get shit done on this team today?

>84 pitches
if it weren't a tie game

Time for some runs :^)

So what's the deal with relievers having neck tattoos?

You got to stand that far away from the white house? Lol wtf

You never know what could be in Bussy's bag there. Explosives? Sniper rifle? They look pretty threatening

Unless it's changed since I've been they're actually across the street. There still is a huge lawn but I think they could get closer.

we in here

Aww shit

Eat shit cubs

Welp, GG nats. This anemic offense isn't gonna be able to tie it.

WELP

gg walgreens

See u fags in post season

gg

NATIONALS WIN A SERIES AGAINST THE CUBS

WORLD SERIES HERE WE COME

Does anyone have the pedro strop holding a stop sign meme from back when he was on the Orioles?

Ah, I misremembered it slightly, yeah, that's the one.

No that's the Jack Black holding a Strop sign meme

He's looking for the Strop holding the stop sign meme

No would be a good time for Bryant and Rizzo to remember who they are

Hello, I would like to order a Bryzzo Dinger. Yes, any side of the field is good. Yes, I'll pay by card.

Thanks.

please end already

good start...

go cubs

>throw one pitch
>get taken out of the game

>It's a "battle of the shitty bullpens after both starters pitch really well" episode

worst kind of game

holy fuck

yes!

BRYZZO.JPG

DINGER
I
N
G
E
R

RIZZO

GONNA

RIZZ

I am a happy customer. I recommend Bryzzo Dingers 10/10 times.

R I Z Z O
I
Z
Z
O
EAT SHIT WALLGRENS

Nats will never have a decent bullpen.

RIZZO
I
Z
Z
O

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

Tuned in just in time for a Rizzo dinger

I love this team

Just rizzo things

Someone post the "yes it's DINGERS"

Where all the Nats fans go

>tfw your best reliever is the fucking meme strangler and he's on the DL

Shitty bullpen is what cost us the 2012 NLDS, too. Fuck.

Well...

Is Bryzzo the best tandem in the history of time?

>putting in our two worst relievers in the ninth

classic nationals!

Haha get walg'd

Not even in recent memory. They're good, but nowhere near Ramirez/Papi territory.

I wouldnt rule that out yet. Still young

>BRYZZO comes thru again

Ramirez/Papi wasn't even the best lineup Ramirez was ever in. That'd be late 90's Indians with Thome.

doubledubs/quads chekd

>not a strikeout

Sure is refball here

Does meme boy Harper ever even hit the ball?

>le bullpen spaghetti contest

Fuuuuuuuuuuuu

YOU HAD ONE JOB

Wew lad I wish I didn't leave for the gym

no one on this website as ever dropped their spaghetti as that guy

Feels pretty bad, man.

But I think our bullpen overall is slightly less shit so it should be okay.

R-right?

umpball is gonna cost us this game >:C

as hard*

Umpball fucks us yet again

Time for extra innnings