General Shroomer Thread

General Shroomer Thread

Post everything Shroom related here.

Shrooms are the healtiest drug, prove me wrong! Pro Tip: you can't.

That's the place to Exchange your Shroom experience and knowledge and help and lead new shroomers on their way through

Other urls found in this thread:

dxm.darkridge.com/text/beginners.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

never shroomed, but want to. tips on finding connects?

Just was gunna ask this and op any precautions we should take

anyone in the 502 with some shrooms breh?

you can buy spores online and grow your own. Just google magic mushroom spores and how to grow magic mushrooms

I love mushrooms! I cut a whole eighth up into fine dust then sewed them in an empty tea bag and made trippy tea. shit was so cash the sky was purple and everything was breathing. i lost partial control of my speech so I was slurring and grunting like a fucking animal. Awesome time though. Need to get more soon

autistic faggot no die die.

I'm a shroomer but not the drug kind. I've been looking for morels all spring to no fucking avail. Found some dryad saddle but they're gross. Found a whole bag full of wood ear fungus yesterday. They were great stir fried with shrimp and broccoli. Currently waiting for chicken of the woods to come up.

I've had my friends ask me about psycloblin mushrooms. I can identify wild ones but I've never felt comfortable harvesting them. What are they worth to you guys?

they are worth this

That's a kit, and they put a lot of effort into designing those kits. These noobs won't be making a tray like that for ages.

759-2876

Im from a small town in nz where shrooms grow rampant and i know quite a few space cadets that took to many. A dude rides his push bike round with a motorbike helmet on all the time. I have done a couple of trips in coffee form but the helmet dude put me off

Grew about 3 grams from 2 cakes then went on vacation and cakes dried to death. So I'm basically making a giant cake the size of a shoe box. Let's see how it goes. I have wbs on hand, but in the last attempt something went wrong with the pressure cooker, though it still seemed to have eliminated any contamination within the spawn bag it also leaked a little( the pressure cooker, not the Bag. I think I maybe had too much water or something, but smelling the filter patch ie smelled like the seed was fermenting. After 2 weeks, no sign of grow. Decided to cut open the bag and toss in the spent cake all crumbled up. cake chunks turned blue and the bag had apparent contamination 3 day later. should I have just been more patient with the original inoculation, or was it doomed from yhr start.

Never done them, myself. What were some of your experiences?

Use less water next time.soak the wbs for 24 hours, Boil the berries for 30 to 45 minutes, then rub them dry and then do the whole sterilisation process. That's the way i've made good experiences

Im about to do a Quarter, ask me anything guys

7th time ive tripped

about to grow some for the first time. Any tips?

In small doses you get euphoric. Like a relly strong high on weed. In biger doses up to 3g you get optics. Beyond that you could get heavy Halluzination (5g is a heroic Dose). Halluzination you could interact with, Touch, speak, feel. The Halluzination are also really clear and vivid... But respect them! They can kick your ass as well! Safe Use!

What is your method of consumption?

Have you had any bad experiences w/ Hallucinations?

Do this
You've get an Kontamination free substrate you could inicolat in a glovebox

i just eat them, the taste isnt as bad as people tell you. i just dip them all in ranch or something and down them real quick

Tell us about your Trip! I love the stories

man what is up with the mushroom propaganda lately ..Im not saying its bad I totally love them but damn its like they are making a boom everywhere now days.

Lemon Tek

First time I took them I had around 4 grams. First hour was cool, laid in my room listening to Aphex Twin. Started having trippy as fuck visuals with eyes closed, like a mix of tribal and techno stuff. Started to be a bit much. Realized I had to take a piss, so went to the bathroom. Auditory hallucinations the whole way there, thought I still had headphones on. Take piss. Realize I pissed my pants. Can't figure out how to change pants and get really freaked out by my body. Tracers and shit everywhere. I don't remember much after that but pretty sure I just sat in the bathroom mildly freaking out getting trapped in my own thoughts for around 3 hours.

>tldr don't do 4 grams your first time

Not until today. Pay attention to the right set and setting. Feel safe, you can't be harmes by shrooms physicaly. And let them take you where they want to take you

well no fucking shit

I like blending dried mushies then mixing the product into a spag bol like a garnish. Delicious

We used to brew about 100 in a pot on the stove then mash with potato masher until juice turns dark gold/black then use the juice to make a coffee. Cant taste a thing.

Lol did the same thing man, 5 grams first trip ever.
Ended up stuck in a time loop I couldt get out of and my close eyed hallucinations got so intense I couldn't tell if I was actually doing things or whether I was laying on the couch imagining I was.

Thought I was in another dimension for a few days, in reality it was six hours.

Time dilation is intense.

What should I expect from 400 micrograms of acid?

4g dried: "I started to lose all sense of space. I thought that all the places on Planet Earth were different worlds. Suddenly, I was flying through space. I was visiting different planets. The laws of physics were disintegrating in front of my eyes. My thoughts were visibly crumbling, my mind was breaking down. I could imagine anything in front of me and it was there. I could warp to different places in the country. I could be in Alaska, in Texas, where ever I wanted to be in an instant. TV shows were becoming the same. Everything was melting together, everything was one. My mind was all powerful"

Okay, I'll do this next time, as I said I had pressure cooker failure, and i hope it still works, because i'ts an electronic one. Do these same rules apply to Wild brid seed?

Continuing

I felt like a baby. I felt like I was being born over and over. I questioned the permanence of everything, including the trip. I saw myself as a mountain. I realized that I was going to live forever. I was the earth, I was the sun, I was the universe, and yet I didn't exist. I thought for a while that I was permanently down the rabbit hole. It was so overwhelming that I couldn't really focus on anything. I had almost no attention span. Thoughts and images were coming and going so fast that I couldn't keep track of it all.

4g DMT?

I don't think it makes a big difference. I've tried it with rye berries and got an complete contamination free yiled. Fruting about 5 times. Soaking is important to let the nasty endospores germinate, and to kill them afterwards by the sterilisation

how do i get my hands on psilocybin?
or dmt.
really want to try it, really afraid of puting shit into my body

this is the kind of trip i want

Oh sorry. Dried Shrooms

So Easy to grow. Definitely use a wheat grain for colonization then do a tub growth. BTW, Pron is an all new experience on shrooms. Watch out for the tolerance curve though or you will just be wasting you time.

thats a pretty big trip m8. gonna be fun.

Thank God it's finally festival season.

I hate.. (HATE) the taste. But mixed with a nice chunky peanut butter and you can't taste it at all.

Either find connects through buying weed or look on the deepweb.

If you are afraid of putting things in your body that is fine, so am I yet I've done loads of drugs. Just remember to take it easy your first time: don't do too much of the substance. To find out what is the right amount do research on drug forums

wrap in fruit roll-ups. You won't taste it at all

gonna be doing it solo, anything I should know?

Best deal is to grow then self. Depending on where you life, you could get the spores at a Spore Ring practicaly for free (costs me 2 Bucks). Shrooms doesn't harm your body in any way

Prepare beforehand. Have candy, water, music, comfy clothes/blankets, video games, movies, anything you will need. If it gets overbearing just remember that the trip is not forever and you will be fine. Bad trips on acid are rare (shrooms are much more common) so i'm sure you will have a blast.

Also, do it in the day time because the sun is very soothing when tripping. Night time can get depressing/spooky.

Grow them yourself, Look up methods in Shromery.

Yeah dude shits no joke if you dont know wtf youre doing lol. I was just so excited to finally get them after wanting to trip for so long that I overdid it

How do shrooms compare to LSD?

Also, any dark web buyers? I'm wanting to buy some but I really can't buy bitcoin anonymously.

Fucking lmao
Good on him tho

was a joke

Last time I did shrooms (until recently), was in Amsterdam.
>texasfag
It was fantastic there.

In the past month, done them 4 times in the 806. They're good here and they flow.

>Bad trips on acid are rare (shrooms are much more common)
not that guy but really? i've heard the opposite was true. not experienced enough myself to really know

Are shrooms bad for you?

I heard a saying that I was skeptical about until I actually tried the drugs

>LSD is like driving the trip taxi, shrooms are like sitting shotgun

Shrooms are fun but they eat holes in your heart. So once or twice only.

What's with the meme that shrooms are grown in cow shit

That is the dumbest shit I've ever read.

Crazy talk.
Look up side effects on the internets.. Feel assured. Then go for it.

They sometimes do in nature.

Give it up, Tarl.
You still suck, as do your shrooms.

It's one type of substrate that people use to grow it on. But there are much better ones that everyone uses. Either rye grain or vermiculite usually.

The most important thing to remember with drugs is that they react in everyone differently. Take everything everyone says here (including me) with a grain of salt. The only way to find out the truth is experience for yourself.

As for the bad trips, I think shrooms are more prone to induce them, but don't let that put you off. Even my bad trips ended up as something beautiful in the end

Argue all you want. They are not completely harmless friend.

Cow shit works great but horse shit is better. If you look around pastures in the rainy fall you may find some growing naturally, but be careful it's the real thing, there are poisonous lookalikes.

So is breathing

Oh, I remember a long time go my health class teacher was ranting that shrooms are bad for you because they are grown in cow dung and I always thought she was full of shit, no pun intended.

Because no one lies on the Internet. Read a medical journal not some hippies blog.

thanks, the deep web looks so tedious tho.
I'll try to get spores and for the dmt i guess i'll hope to get lucky

I guess I'm a gonna die then. But... what a way to go....

be careful if you choose to grow . the law is not as lenient on this drug as it is pot.

The most important thing to remember with mushrooms is that Tarl still sucks.

LSD is like a young woman that want you to take everywhere at the same time.

Shrooms like a older one, that takes it time to bring you to your Destination. But she do it in an more intense and deep way

In my experience, LSD feels likea chemical while shrooms is much more natural. Most people would say shrooms are more intense, but it's really just a different trip.

While LSD can feel a lot cleaner and a bit choppier (like a lake on a windy day), shrooms can feel like a brick wall slamming you in the face but a lot more natural.

It's the difference between a scalpel and a tsunami. They're different, but both can fuck you up real easily.

Yeah, it's bad shit if you get caught. But, you can buy spore syringes on line. Sooooo easy.

If you want an accessible drug, look into DXM, it's in a lot of cough syrup like Robitussin/Delsym It is pretty fun and one of my favs.

Research that shit beforehand though, it can get intense and you have to buy the right kind of syrup otherwise you could die.

Here is the link that I found most helpful:
dxm.darkridge.com/text/beginners.html

I'm not a sober fag. I'm just suggesting moderation.

because the spores are legal everywhere except a few states.
growing the actual mushroom is considered manufacturing a schedule 1 drug. felony shit.

thanks, but i don't think i'm looking to have fun. if it's not the real thing i don't really care. I just want to have a little talk with the mushroom once or twice

Dxm is fucking full blown retard mode. Fucking kids today tripping by ODing on cough medicine. In my day we did acid on blotter paper and we liked it. Get off my lawn!

There's absolutely none where I live, or I can't find it at least

What's the worst that can happen to me if I take shrooms?

I have had suicidal thoughts in the past and depression and I have adhd, I have heard people can have a bad trip and never come out again.

I'm not looking on trying them any time soon just after some advice from anyone experienced

expect to get ripped off then when you do find some. round here some fags charge 40 bucks for 1 dose.

dont even bother unless you are healthy and have a healthy state of mind. having a babysitter is a good idea for your first time.

Yeah, no shit. I spent a year in prison due to it. Still love shrooms though.

Going shrooming with a mate tomorrow, my own grown psylocibe cubensis mexicana, we are going in one of our national parks and gonna eat like 3-5 grams each. Do any of you have experience with supa gro kits by zamnesia? First flush was amazing, second flush not so great (20 smaller mushrooms) and now I'm waiting for a third. Next time I'm gonna buy a syringe with spores and gonna do it myself prolly. Any tips for getting more good flushes from growkits?

Fuck off m80

Have a good tripping buddy. Have some Gatorade on hand and some snacks,although most likely you won't feel like eating. Be in a place you are familiar with. Avoid drunk people at all cost. Don't smoke weed while tripping, save it for after it will help with the come down.

So, if you are trepidatious about doing them, just do a lite dose like 2 grams of dry. Then have a few movies to watch. Movies tend to focus your attention in weird ways. Watch some fun cartoon films like UP and RANGO.

Tried shrooms a few weeks ago, only at a 1.5gram dosage. Felt like I was just really high, equal to maybe two times what i do with weed every night.

I looked online and found out that my sertraline prescription might've dulled the effects.

So next time I want to trip, should i up my dosage to 3 grams?

No fuck you under age summer fag.

no, I insist, fuck you