Whoa I wouldn't say Japan is that Asian

turanic power

>Sweden
>racist
i think we should tell them

>have straight hair

BARBOSSAAAAAAAAAAA

>"no islamic terrorsim"

i would have imagined this answer from France or Belgium, but why Estonia?

Fuck you, kurwa, I wanted to post this.

Swedens probably more racist than Japan desu. They try too hard NOT to be.

Sweden is not racist, every Swedish poster currently has at least 2 holes plugged with migrant cock at all times

S W E D E N
Y E S

Japanese people are "racists", in the sense that they like their own culture and people, and generally stick to their homeland and their own people, so they have fewer interactions with other cultures than the average cunt.

Swedish people on the other hand are arrogant, self-righteous butthurt supermacists, who want to prove to the world that they are better than anyone else. This is why they HATE other white and developed nations and show false, pretend affection towards the worst people on Earth to show how Moral and Righteous they are.

Japenese people are nicer and more likeable in their actual isolationism than Swedes in their grand charitable mission. And this shows how fake and horrible Swedes are.

So.. I don't know what i think about japan

T H I S
H
I
S

Perfect post.

This.
Swedes are absolutely toxic and the only likeable ones are from the north, and scania.

this stereotypical and rather wrong post is perfectly crafted to appeal to the average right-winger on this site. congrats

>Estonia
>Judenfrei
>No Islamic Terrorism

HOW CAN A PEOPLE BE SO BASED ! THIS THREAD IS NOW AN ESTONIAN WORSHIP THREAD !

What an absolute shitpost. That's not why Japs are considered racist. Look at how they treat their native Korean/Chinese diaspora that have been there for generations or mixed race cunts.

>in the sense that they like their own culture and people,
The culture is shit and the people are somewhat shittier all of that politeness bs aside.

T

nice source

this

Perfectly fine post. If a Dutchman or a Frenchman or whatever visits Japan, he'll be treated as a unique oddity. He'll have some stereotypes thrown at him, but it's all based on curiosity and, yes, respect for foreign cultures. The desire to know more.

Visit Sweden and sooner or later conversations will be about how these countries don't take care of their Muslim population and how they're racist. If Sweden still has anything left resembling a national value, it's virtue signalling. Combine this with the Laws of Jante and you get a feminist shithole.

>Look at how they treat their native Korean/Chinese diaspora that have been there for generations
If they bothered to assimilate, they wouldn't call themselves Korean or Chinese. This is what the Japanese understand and Westerners do not: assimilation does not happen overnight. It will take multiple generations for foreigners to act foreign and even more generations for them to stop feeling foreign.

or mixed race cunts
How are haafu's treated? I assume they face treatment comparable to that of full westerners.

>stereotypical
We're talking about the only country in the world with a feminist foreign policy, a country that has "gender equal" snow plowing, the country that takes in the most refugees in the world per capita, a country where political leaders can say that the problem with Sweden isn't immigrants but white people (I fucking dare any politician in Japan to say the problem with Japan is the native Japanese, I can fucking guarantee you that he'll have to publically apologize on national television... assuming he doesn't commit sudoku first) and the country where even the Church of Sweden, supposedly the moral backbone of Swedish society, refuses to adress the persecution of Christians by Muslims among refugee camps, and even went as far as to say that 'real' Christians don't vote Sweden Democrats.

If that post appears stereotypical, it's because Sweden is a stereotype.

>This is what Europe thinks about the Japanese
THANKS

You deserve all the upvotes kind gentlesir!

you are not european get over it

I am a proud white man.

there is no such thing as a white turk

>the country that takes in the most refugees in the world per capita
Who most of whom are being sent back or have been already.

>If they bothered to assimilate, they wouldn't call themselves Korean or Chinese.
It's not that easy. It's not like get talked shit in the middle of the street or decked by a drunk dickhead for it because nobody can tell but it's noticeable when you hand in your resume to an employer who won't hire you for it.

According to Pew Global Attitude Project in 2008 (eight years ago I know) an unfavorable view of China was 84%, unfavorable view of Chinese people was 73%.

wrong.

>wrong.
wrong

fuck off nip

Do you feel a kinship with your old Asiatic bros? Would you turn down a strong Central Mongolian man if you came for your daughters hand because of your race or something else?

Wat

Sweden absolutely BTFO

>Portugal
>Straight hair
True but why can they find that?

t. Weeb

You've clearly not travelled much, Swedish people are way more pleasant than japs

>Who most of whom are being sent back or have been already.
"Most"? Last time I checked it was under half of them, with only half of those being forcibly deported. And that's assuming everything goes to plan. The fact that they opted to take in this many is already a dumb move. Compare Shinzo Abe's reaction to the UN's request that Japan takes in more refugees. What we're seeing is but a backlash against Sweden's arrogance as a self-proclaimed "humanitarian superpower", not a denial of this arrogance.

>but it's noticeable when you hand in your resume to an employer who won't hire you for it.
Yeah, like immigrants here. But it's the same issue: a problem of assimilation. Of course Mohammed al-Sizri will be less likely to be hired, but the benchmark used is always Peter de Groot. I wonder what the results would be if we compared both of them to Lucas al-Sizri. Or perhaps Lucas de Groot, who has a Syrian father and a Dutch mother (whose last name he assumed). Again, assimilation is the key to being accepted in a non-suicidal civilization. It's what the phrase "when in Rome, do as the Romans do" means. It also includes giving your children Roman names, not calling them fucking Germanic tongueclicks and then complaining that his bearskin wearing ass isn't allowed in most shops.

This

Swedes really are generally nice people though, even if there's a grain of truth to your post the nips can be just as nasty as European neo-Nazis.

>Children do not cry.
made me tink

>I get my opinions from Sup Forums, the post

>Like Finland
>Like Turkey

Turkroaches, Turanic empire when?

youtube.com/watch?v=wKrrJLWCAx0

How the fuck is Japan like Turkey?

Like as in "I like the moon"

This makes no fucking sense at all.Especailly the portuguese one.

Why do german think "annoying"? Makes me a little sad and annoyed.
Because we are competitor in the field of any kind of machines?

>slanted eyes
What an insight, Czechia

What did they mean by this?

They're very upset that you haven't taken any refugees yet.

>So many old people
What?

I think it is because Japanese people apologise a lot.

In German speaking countries it's like: "You didn't do it on purpose. No need to apologise."

Too much politeness is considered insincere and annoying.

Poor Sweden

I was ready for offensive opinions but this is funny
It's surprising no one refferes to whale

I once saw a japanese tourist group in Bremen. They were a living stereotype, constantly chattering and pointing fingers at stuff like they were at a Zoo and taking pictures of FUCKING EVERYTHING.
The poor statue of the animals was groped so hard that I felt dirty just looking at the scene. So yeah really fucking annoying.

our gooks come with open eyes, thats why the true slanted eyes gooks are probably surprising to some

>So weird

Coming from the Japanese I don't know what to make of this.

>no swedish replies

>Turkey
>Finland

No, It's British opinion of
Japanese, not vice versa

It is not correct
The countries we know in europe is
UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Greece, and Russia

Brother, I...

>This is what Europe thinks about the Japanese

Poland confirmed for getting nothing but Mazdas from Japan.

What Japanese think of Europe

Holy fucking kek this is accurate.

>portuweak

You've never been to Japan have you? Swedes are nicer people to outsiders than the Japanese are.

>cannot eat potatoes
>bad food
>stupid people
>killed jews
>weak
oh god

hi teshup

BRAVO TESHUP

Who dis?

>Japanese children don't cry
What is this meme?

a white turk

they do
futon is just a fancy quilt

>teshup

?

Didn't know Japan and Turkey love eachother. Interesting.

Turkey and Japan are gay couple

well fuck you too, japs

I know who teshup is, I was wondering who you are.

Tira?

WWII hangover?

"altaic brotherhood" and all that crap

delete this

kek

do these subhumans really think that everyone who isn't indo-european is related to them?

i said "altaic" though. it's a meme-branch of language
i don't suppose japs feel any brotherhood towards sinhalese or khoisan

>Portugual
>Have straight hair
ALBERTO
B
A
R
B
O
S
A

Anzu exists for a reason.

Actually the 'Turkey loves Japan' meme comes from this story which is well known here.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_frigate_Ertuğrul

well, japs with curls are rare

who are you

I see

Also:
>2015 Reciprocal Year of Culture between Turkey and Australia

Kek

What did the Turks got from the Australians? Bantz, box jellyfish and venomous spiders?