Hey rest of the world, why don't you even trying brah ?

hey rest of the world, why don't you even trying brah ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aLiCqsfzAZc
gizmodo.com/5979608/rolls-royce-floats-the-biggest-marine-turbine-engine-ever
youtube.com/watch?v=PLSmj9G0cE0&list=FL6Vtd88_VAAJSG-7vy5K_RA&index=14
rt.com/op-edge/204063-gorbachev-cold-war-berlin-wall/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

choo choo motherfuckers sorry I can't see you from here

sorry rest of the world, you were trying to say something ? I can't hear you from here

Yea the rest of us are spending our money on child education and healthcare...not spending 4.3 billion on a fucking murdering machine

hey there 3rd grader, keep up that education going while we keep your home free of soviet/china invasion. yea you welcome brah

I'm a Uni Grad from New Zealand you dickbiscuit. The only reason why America go's to war is to "liberate" resources like oil. Ever wonder why the US really went to Afghanistan and Iraq.

This is true, I've studied American and middle eastern history for 3 years now and this is the most probable answer to Americas forces in Afghanistan

Fucking Bigot

And can be sunk or drydocked for a year by a sub 1million dollar missile from 20 years ago.

What is this ship?

>hurr is cheaper and better to wage an expensive war to drill over foreign lands than improving the fracking methods to drill over domestic soil

implying that sub could detect dat ship

Supposed to be a brand new stealth airship the US made for 4.3 billion US

I hear variations on this theme all the time. You're the same kind of person who calls his nation 'civilized' while implying that America isn't.

Here's the truth: If your society is weak, it doesn't matter how liberal or egalitarian it is. If you cannot defend yourself you will eventually be consumed or destroyed by someone stronger.

With that in mind, I firmly believe that America has the proper priorities. Strength first, social safety net second.

They tested the radar detection of this Warship.....on fucking fishing boats..on the fishing boats it came up as a small boat, so that's good...however they tested it against recon planes and nuclear submarines and it sticks out like shit

Spoken like a true believer

Oh right, then why do they have a British Rolls-Royce engineer working on what appears to be a part of this ship?

As found here

Remove the "hurr" and you got something totally right

that arguement is older than you are.

it applies to (don't hold your breath)
USA
England
Russia
Germany
The Netherlands
France
Spain
Portugal

Oh Wait, Its the reason the colonial system existed in the first place!

American here, can confirm.

Spoken like a student of history.

I can't even imagine the shame and embarrassment that comes from living in a nation that is unable to defend itself or its population.

They seriously got a car engineer to help with a warship...idiots

i'm the biggest faggot of all youtube.com/watch?v=aLiCqsfzAZc

Well, engine manufacturer

Yea that's kinda because there aren't over a billion consumers I'm our country...we have free healthcare, free education, free dental care.

and yet you have no way of defending yourself without the pity support of your local superpower?

Priorities man.

It's one of the new crusiers. The fucking really nasty part is how.many shells it can drop in one min
It can fire 6 225 pound shells in a min and have them all land in one spot within10s of eacother

You have nothing that can't be taken away at a whim by a stronger nation. You exist solely due to the apathy of stronger nation states. The moment that you're deemed competition you will be ended. And then none of your precious 'free' services will matter.

None of it is free. You've traded away tomorrow for a more pampered today.

thats like, uber hardcore

we went to Iraq to remove chemical weapons components that Saddam refused to get rid of. that didn't seem like enough of a reason so they had to tell the public that the components were fully manufactured. we went to afghanistan to assassinate high profile commanders in the Al-Qaeda and Taliban armies. that's why US troops were given those playing cards with their pictures on it.

Gonna be honest. Kinndaa wish my country was dropping cash on military. Instead we have a male feminist as a leader. Who just today. Apologised for somthing that happend 100 years ago. Look it up.

Meh, I'd rather have more Arleigh-Burkes than a glorified littoral shore bombardment boat with ammo that costs the same price missiles.

you're... german?

Brit or swede?

he's canadian. read the news you fucking plebians.

Coast guard fag here,

im so glad the navy is getting another expensive ship...

im stationed on a 46 year old cutter whose upkeep expenses exceed our mission value,
JIATF-south anti narcotic missions in central america already blow but they blow worse when your ship is literally on its last leg

I do...

Germany is run by a femanist who is welcoming people into her nation for some strange reason...

What the hell is Canada apologizing for? leaving the royal crown?

as the American economy tanks further towards the double trillion deficit, they spend shitloads on a fucking gun boat.

fucking idiots

fucking scum of this world if you ask me

Canadian

good point, commies are scum

gizmodo.com/5979608/rolls-royce-floats-the-biggest-marine-turbine-engine-ever

the hell is Canada apologizing for? the worst thing they did was... I don't fucking know, saying 'Eh' and 'boot' on TV.

Why are new zealanders universally such ripe liberal cunts. Peter Jackson is the only reason anyones ever heard of you

>I'm a Uni Grad from New Zealand
stopped reading right there

post more AMERICAN MURDER MACHINES!!!!!!!

Apparently 100 years ago a boat filled with east indians came to canada and got turned away. And when they got back to india they got killed.

Somewhat unrelated, but maybe you kbow: I heard someone claiming that the US Navy was running "anti piracy" missions in the carribbean. Is that true? I have heard that burglaries of yachts gas happened in a few olaces, but nothing like real piracy. Thoughts?

Or you don't know what you're talking about and the true reason is the grievous violation of international law

I guess that DOES go against everything the Canadian people stand for...

I think.

Canada fucked up with the natives. The Newfies had the good sense to kill off all the Beothuks.

What ze fuck did you just fucking say about me, you verdammter Jude? I'll have you know I graduated top of mein class in ze Hitlerjugend, and I've been involved in numerous secret Gestapo raids in Berlin, and I have over 300 confirmed executions. I am trained in gorilla gassing and I am ze top sniper in ze entire Wehrmacht. You are nothing to me but just another race traitor. I will wipe you ze fuck out with precision ze likes of which has never been seen before on this Reich, mark mein fucking words. You think you can get away with saying zat scheiße to me over ze Internet? Think again, arschloch. As vee speak I am contacting mein secret network of spies across Deutschland and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for ze storm, blödel. Ze storm zat wipes out ze pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and zat's just with mein machinenpistole. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed kampf, but I have access to ze entire arsenal of ze Wehrmacht forces and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable arsch off ze face of ze Reich, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy blitzkrieg your little "clever" kommentar was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying ze price, you verdammter dummkopf. I will shit Zyklon B all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Happend a 100 years ago. Who cares!

lel
i used to know a guy who had a friend in the coast guard. his job was on a ship that sailed up and down the west coast making sure the lighthouses worked.

The military does damn fine job of bankrupting our country by overpaying for this polygonal piece of shit.

if you want to see scum of the earth simply observe the nearest mirror

no one asked you akmed

nice pic
german police looking badass as always

that ship is also a drone. little known fact

>german police
>not a single white person among them

sure, lets let another 2 million syrians in

Literally, what class is this?

its the new Zumwalt destroyer class

It already has had to go in for repairs to fractures in the hull.

Coast Guard fag here again,
yea, its kind of a multimission thing. its called the Joint InterAgency Task Force (JIATF)
its a huge effort between the US navy, coast guard and multiple units from central america. basically the coast guard snoops for drugs while the navy handles the more serious shit. we dont see them much on the pacific side, its mostly USCG over here but i heard the atlantic area has navy. being on the frontline of the war on drugs i can say this- what were doing is a massive waste of money down there and were not making a difference.

lucky duck, he got one of the older ATON units, those fuckers are like gold and everyone plus their brother and dog are competing to get on one

>dat ship

Thanks based user

Former Biw fag here, that piece of shit is one of the biggest wastes of money I've ever seen. Used to smoke weed and watch Netflix in the pvls

>built one
>couldn't afford any more
>dead end

are you blind? these are clearly whites

just because you dont get any sun doesnt mean germans cant have tan

Probably because the USA is protecting your sorry ass with our huge military.

>these are clearly whites
sure they are muhammed

>built one
i thought there were 3 of them

He's just autistic, user

our new expensive as fuck, not remotely needed, not really stealth, stealth ship

U.S.S. Zumwalt

Skipper's name is Capt. James Kirk. No joke.

>nicht deutscher detektiert

Americans don't have an answer for advanced ANZAC weapons

youtube.com/watch?v=PLSmj9G0cE0&list=FL6Vtd88_VAAJSG-7vy5K_RA&index=14

just because of one guy with a mustache?

Rolls Royce made the single greatest ever piston-driven airplane engine in the history of air combat.

It's the ddg1000. So far they're a waste of resources. Check out articles in the navy times.

these are not your regular destroyers used to support carriers and what not

they're actually to be used for land based attacks. they tote a shitload of guided missles and at least one of them have the new navy rail gun.

and they are stealthy. the radar signature is like a fishing boat.

lol
you really still belief the chemical weapons meme?
you are aware they have never been found?
nice Putin quote related
>If I were the Americans, I would have found some

First largest air force in the world: The US Air Force. The second largest air force in the world: the US Navy.

>not spending 4.3 billion on a fucking murdering machine
Those millions of dollars worth of murder machines are the reason you have cheap oil in Yrope.
You're welcome.
And don't forget, if you buy the oil, the blood is on your hands too.

Zumwalt is the first to be completed. The other two are under construction.

In October 2013 the first of three U.S. Zumwalt class of destroyers left dry dock, the destroyer built with specific structural angles and a superstructure wrapped in a carbon fiber composite canopy to reduce its radar detectability by a factor of 50. The ship, with 80 missiles and a crew of 150, will include two Advanced Gun Systems (AGS) that can fire rocket-powered, computer-guided shells to destroy targets 63 miles (101 km) away.

gotcha

>will include two Advanced Gun Systems (AGS) that can fire rocket-powered, computer-guided shells to destroy targets 63 miles (101 km) away.

This boat can basically kill you and you never even knew you were being targeted.

BUTTHURT VATNIK DETECTED

Time for the red pill motherfucker.

It all boils down to the petrodollar and rising alternatives to it. Whenever a dictator in some shithole proposes an alternative to the petrodollar, suddenly his country is destabilized and the dictator killed. My link below gives a nice idea on the topic.

rt.com/op-edge/204063-gorbachev-cold-war-berlin-wall/

Not a cruiser, a destroyer.
You should just be happy you don't have 7 month+ deployments
This been getting built, dude. The money is already allocated
That's hardly the reason our country is bankrupt, but yeah the costs are ridiculous
They're a waste of resources. They cost way more than the original projection and we already have littoral craft for that sort of mission. I guess the missiles are cool and all...
They were found in syria, after intelligence told us they had been trucked into syria while we waited for approval to come inspect.

clearly retarded

Hoping his next assignment will be the new aircraft carrier USS Enterprise.

>$5 billion
>MFW China has radars that render stealth obsolete + hypersonic missiles that would blow this POS in to a million pieces

>enterprise
>new
I guess if they build another one, sure, but the current enterprise is old as fuck.

butthurt much?

>MFW China has radars that render stealth obsolete
no they don't chingcang
anyway it only reduces the radar signature it doesn't make them invisible

> hypersonic missiles that would blow this POS in to a million pieces
lel
the missle would never make it past the AGS or railgun or anti-missle defense

The current enterprise is being decommissioned