So Sup Forums currently in Mexico and was thinking of bringing some Mary seeds home. Is it easy to bring on a plane...

So Sup Forums currently in Mexico and was thinking of bringing some Mary seeds home. Is it easy to bring on a plane? Any experiences flying back to murica with them? Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just drop them in an envelope and mail them home, faggot. Not worth the risk is you get stopped at customs.

dont try to bring too many, dont put them in your carry-on. a few loose ones in checked luggage should be unnoticeable

Is that something you can do from the hotel? I'm not trying to get gang raped by a bunch of beaners

Yeah, just buy 2 or 3 stamps and drop it in a public mailbox.

i second the mail home option.

As for how to get them back. Here is the trick. Get some cardboard. Shove them in the "waffle" and your good to go with either the mail or carry on.

That's really good advice thank you Sup Forumsrother

Put them in a balloon and hide it in your bum. Works every time.

Also, just order seeds from a seed bank in Amsterdam like every other rational person.

that just shouts red flags

>bringing seeds from mexico

kek, have fun with your shit weed .. i guarantee those seeds are dirt weed that will be a waste of time to grow

Of course it's shit weed but I never find seeds in the medi

Glad to assist. This is actually how they came from the seed bank in amsterdam when i ordered mine. Also, as the others mentioned. probably shit seeds. order some from amsterdam. its too easy

cmon morty

But won't that raise red flags?

buy a bag of trail mix and throw the seeds in there

lmfao you're risking your shit over mexican seeds?
Bruh there are hundreds of quality seed banks you can get mailed to your house for like 50 bucks.

Anyways, growing MJ isn't cheap nor for someone who doesn't have the time to learn how to do it correctly.

tl'dr
don't risk it.

eat them and poop them out

Umm. No?

When im actually in amsterdam i just throw the hash in a bubble lined manila envelope trapped inbetween paper. Works wonders. genius i know.

get yourself a Gonzo bag they are kind of expensive but worth it they hide odor from police dogs a buddy of mine brings back pot from Colorado in these and has never been caught. gonzobags dot com

>not using elephantos
>smuggling mexican seeds
>mexican seeds
>FUCKING.
>MEXICAN.
>SEEDS.
must be b8

worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com/

best seedbank in the world. they literally have everything and you can buy them individually if you want

Gonzo bags don't work.
Dogs see smell in layers. All it takes is a small hint of narcotics for them to get set off.
This is coming from a guy who is buddies with nigs that are on the task force.

Exact quote when I asked about the dogs from a guy thats been on the force for 20 years "All that dog is looking for is a treat, we can make the dogs bark or act on command if we really want to search your vehicle."
Btw in some states a dog barking at a traffic stop is all that it takes for the cops to get a warrant.
Possession with intent to distribute is a very serious crime.

Actually there's some good strains from mexico, you can find some red haired beauties but you won't find them exported.

worked every time for my buddy

How many times has he been stopped and searched with a few pounds in his vehicle?

He's either bullshitting about the dogs searching his vehicle or he's been really really lucky not to be pulled over.

>smuggling shitty Mexican dirt seeds

MK is easy and cheap as fuck to grow, unless you are a nerdy clingy grower who suplements the shit out of the plant like its going to the gym. Outdoor uruguayan grower for 6 straight years. Pothead for 15.