How do I "seel" up my roof so it doesn't flake and chip?

How do I "seel" up my roof so it doesn't flake and chip?
>wife and I by choice are live like niggers in an old crackhouse we bought so as to be debt free in 1 year.
>buy crackhouse of unending bullshit. Legit, ghetto niggers would make this place looks better
>other people before us painted fucking wallpaper on fucking plaster.
>no point in fixing the room as a large tree is growing into the side of my house and fucking cracks David Blaney street magic card style appear all over
>we selling this place after we move out and fix it up in 2 years.
>looking for cheap solutions to keep paint chips from ruin my lifes.
>NB4 just paint it again niggar.
>painted last week.
>wat do b?

there's really nothing you can do unless you stop the root of the problem which is moisture getting in. ie you need a new roof

you can scrape all that shit off and paint it with some sort of sealer like thoroseal. that may help for a while but it'll happen again

with a kiss from a rose

/internet

We'll fuck. Thanks user. It's in the bathroom even... I tried to scrape it all but I was peeling up drywall tape and mud and just fucking things. Also unexpected large group of friends do planned a road trip and we don't even let people in here. So fuck me credit cards and 4 grand. Legit put laminate flooring over hardwood floors that are fucked. Oh well. Fuckit. Tried to get my bitch wife to let me rhino liner this whole bitch. I got a spray gun. ...sometimes being single would be so nice. Oh well I guess. Fuckit. I'm out soon and this shit hoke can rotate for all I care. Never buy a "fixer uper" anons. Buy a brand new house of goddamn rent. Fml

hahah you are fucking worse than a nigger OP

just fucking set fire to the house with you and your shitter wife inside

/thread

post your wife's tits, you nigger faggot.

Step one: learn to fucking speak English.

>seel

Lol, you'd like that wouldn't u cunt. I mentioned being out of bad debt. I have a harley, dune buggy, 6 cars, 3rd house is about to close.... we live like niggers so we can live better than our friends and at the same time transfer bad debt into good debt and retire. ...soon my left but will be worth more than your life. I will call and cancel insurance and fucking light it on fire and post it just because you are such a cunt.

Ain't gonna do it. She hardly allows pics. I will tell u they are fucking ENOURMOUS. Pretty saggy tho. We both pretty big. Buthe damn. Like, I tried to get her to lick her nipples once. He chin hits top of tits. Litteraly too big for her to suck on. Wish I could guys. If you don't mind a thick chick it'd be cool to show em. Perhaps I'll talk her into it soon. I'll damn sure try.

kek ok shitter nigger

now post pics of your fat whore wife so i can get another good laugh in

Lol, yeah. Sorry

Goddamn I misspelled shit. Must an hero. Suck my nigger. Who cares.

fucking post them now, or GTFO

Neh, go ahead and sneak upstairs into your mom's room and I'll consider it. Fag

FUCK U NIGGER. That ain't the rules.

confirmed, OP is a faggpt cuck who gets pegged by his wife .. bitch calls all the shots eh? Yea i bet, that fat slut will fuck you up i bet .. be a good boy cuck

Fine, best I can do is similar google. Damn near exact but mines a little sagging and they ain't fake. Oneven is a little smaller.

ok white trash faggot with no wife and no life

Roflmao. No. She doesn't call all the shots. Give and take like any normal marrige. I'm getting cut with no kids in 2 months. She is furious. So I've let her call a few lately. Calm the fuck down.