Hey Sup Forumsros, this is my hour of need. I'm in 12th grade and tommorow is my last day of highschool...

Hey Sup Forumsros, this is my hour of need. I'm in 12th grade and tommorow is my last day of highschool, and all I have left is to turn in books and take finals. Me and my mom have never seen eye to eye. She is an sjw that believes everything the progressive media feeds her, and we always argue over it. Tonight, I walked into the kitchen to get a sandwich and overheard her watching big bang theory. She complained about somthing on the show was sexist and I said it wasn't. We went back and forth for 10 minutes,eventually got on to the topic of real world sexism, and every time she brought up somthing like the wage gap, I brought up that it is still womens' fault for not being ambitious when it comes to asking for a raise. She eventually slammed her plate on the floor and ranted for 5 minutes about how I'm a disappointment and she wish she aborted me because I'm a sex sexist pig. While she was yelling, I stayed calm and was just going to shrug it off as usual, but then she went off the deep end. She said I always get super defensive and angry during arguments, love the irony, and tried to blame my sexism on a teacher that I had in 8th grade who held me back and made me "hate women". She is now threatening to disown me with only one night left in school. I've told a close friend and him and his family can keep me tonight. Should I stay and try to patch things up with my mom, or leave and not come back? Please take this seriously, I need good advice. Pic unrelated

Patch up with her, OP. Nothing can replace a mother

post pics of mom

Fuck this stupid nigger. Lots of things can. I moved states the day after I graduated because my family was shit. Don't let that shit infect your life op

Bad family bad experiences

I say get out of there, she obviously won't kick you out but you don't have to put up with her shit if you leave on your own

The only stigma of leaving is that I won't see my grandpa again. He's the only family memeber who always supported me, and he has terminal lung cancer.

It's not worth being dragged down and losing a part of yourself just to say "we're blood"

Then say your goodbyes he seems legit man. He'll understand.

this guy get's it

Take off for a day or two then come back and talk after you both have had some time to chill out. If it goes into another heated discussion or argument, try to seem like a neutral party that is open to ideas and keep cool, people tend to respect that sort of attitude. And just tell her you don't want to fight with her about these things because in the grand scheme of life they really don't matter who's right or wrong. What makes the intellectual adhored is the ability to disagree with another person's opinion, but still respect it, be modest and just try to resolve the situation honestly and peacefully. That's what I would do anyways, life's to short to hurt and get hurt by your own family. You're both part of each other physically, spiritually and emotionally. It only makes sense for you both to try and find compassion

Just because you move out doesn't mean you can't stay in contact with your grandfather

op do not under any circumstace listen to this faggot get your shit together, get out if that fucking house. make plans now, get a degree work hard and get away from that bitch.

women now a days are on pms mode 24/7 running wild .

do not patch shit up with a liberal bitch like you mother.

never trust liberals,

Why not live with him, you can help him out etc

reddit.com/r/raisedbynarcissists/

shut the fuck up, you speak as if an sjw has any compassion.

Leave that tumblr bitch. I mean she's your mom but damn.
Take all her money, her credit card, and leave the toilet seat up.

Oh yeah and if you can feint death, make her think you went in the woods and killed yourself, bonus points for creeping around her after incident.

Yet you don't sound any happier after leaving, OP don't be bitter and grow old wishing one day things could have been different. She brought you into this world and gave you life man, sure she could be a bitch sometimes but you have to realize she's a human being just like you. Stop butting heads and reunite, nothing makes a more well rounded than having a whole family backed by the foundations you've created.

This is good advice
This is a typical underage Sup Forumstard with no life experience

That used to be the case. He used to live 12 hours away, but he moved back to sweeden to be buried with his parents. My family is taking a trip in 1 month to see him one last time. I can't go if I leave. He refuses to use Skype because is is a devout Christian and thinks it's the magic of the devil.

Come up with a better retort man, you're just coming off as a bitter cunt that noone will give the time of day to

This

what the fuck

You'll learn as adult that you don't need shit from your mom & that basically her only contribution to your life was fucking you up.

I'm not upset with my decision in the least. I'm greatly satisfied with my decision and I have made my own family of friends. You sound like an abuse victim dude. Bonds go so far but don't let people talk or act that way to you. Ops mom literally wished he wasn't alive. Fuck that?

get a recording of your mum going off on one and post it so we assess the situation properly.

This - but also show it to the authorities and get her sectioned under the mental health act.
Profit

Kill her. Take grandpa. Live happily.

Grandpa has approximately 2-3 months to live and currently resides in sweeden.

tell that cunt to go fuck herself op

Like I said, OPs mom is a person too, with ambitions, shortfalls, a temper etc etc. There's a difference between being a victim and being the bigger person, spitefulness and even violance will get you nowhere. I'm a firm believer in the saying "united we stand, divided we fall" . I'm trying to help OP understand that the ego is a misguiding factor in life, that people do change given enough time and we can all find the golden ticket in life to give ourselves meaning and peace. I've lived a great deal of pain (both inflicted and self wrought) and I understand perfectly well the outlying fundamentals of family, friends, and acquaintances play in our reality. I simply don't wish those negative aspects of life on anyone else

Well, OP, I've been in this situation about 5-6 years ago (parents were divorced, lived with my mom, she was a drug addict) back when I was still in middle school and I talked to my grandparents about it. They were really supportive and I lived with them throughout the rest of grade school. But every situation is different so I wish you luck OP

Say goodbye to your grandpa, then get the fuck out.

My mom kicked me out at 15; a lot of her bullshit was pretty similar to that of your mom. Within months, she was begging everyone around me to get me to talk to her. I took 2 years to get my shit together emotionally before I picked up the phone. 8 years later, our relationship is functional and loving, but not really close, and that's because I keep it that way.

You'll hate her for a long time, but you'll be able to love her again someday without doing your head in. Remember that your emotional well-being takes priority over any imaginary obligations that you feel to her as a son.

It's hard to say op. Id say make 1 chance to patch things up, get her to admit her flaws IE harassing you by saying stuff to that extent, and tell her even though you disagree with her political views you still love her. If she can't admit to her flaw and continues to start shit, i would look for alternatives ie live with dad. Your friends family will only accept you for so long. Trust me I've done . sorry to hear that bs toxic environment shit she's putting you through. Chin up

Yes. This is definitely what enabling looks like.

Kind sir, I hereby give you permission not to be a martyr. Your perspective is empathetic and beautiful, but you will always be beset by monsters who will try to steal your light. You can't save any of them. Let them fail, and let them die. Look up the Five Remembrances and say them every day. This control that you have established over your pain is strangling you slowly. You need to confront it and understand that protecting yourself does not make you a bad person. The people who truly need your help are robbed by your unwillingness to hold others to account for the way that they treat you.

Take your fucking space back.

Leave, mothers are blood, "nothing can replace a mother" who gives a fuck, you need you, and maybe some people to care about, if your family is crazy, dont put up with that shit
I myself got a bad roll on mine. Maybe even worse than yours, idk m8. Heard the same shit, domt back down like a bitch, show her that you mean bussiness and leave her ass, take your shit and leave.

Dad lives with us and supports her views

text her a pic of your dick in a vagina. oh wait.

Bump

bump

OP your best option is to get the fuck away from these toxic people. if you have a chance to stay with someone then pack up all your things and leave

This shit OP do it

accept it. liberals

Hmm interesting way to see it, makes sense. I've always believed that noone was a lost cause, and that you can help people to free their own minds given enough time as a factor. I've always had some deep seeded psychological issues with anger (as many on this site have) and I understand the power of it. That's why I've always chosen to be submissive, I don't want to go to far and face overwhelming consequences of my actions should it come to that. All I've ever wanted was to find peace and share it with people, I had a hard time scolding those who didn't know how to appreciate it, instead I would try to help them come to understand and appreciate it. You're right though, I guess I never saw it from that perspective. Thanks

my sides have left me

about to graduate high school? if you are 18 or close to it i would suggest the military since you cant stay with your friend forever and if you don't go home you are going to need a place to live.