What is gay sex like?

what is gay sex like?

are there like rules or ettiqute? what is it like having a cock in your mouth? do you like the taste of semen? what is it like having a penis in your asshole? Is jerking off another dude like jerking yourself off? do dudes give better head/hand than women?

Post an ad on Craigslist, write up a field report

bump

you need to try boi

>what is it like having a cock in your mouth?
Something rubbery in your mouth, basically
> do you like the taste of semen?
yes
>what is it like having a penis in your asshole?
Similar sensation to taking a shit, only being projected inwards instead of assholes. You get a sense that it is in fact a dick, obviously. Burning-pleasureable sensation around your stomach region
>Is jerking off another dude like jerking yourself off?
Well...the technique is the same, yes
>do dudes give better head/hand than women?
Generally, yes
>are there like rules or ettiqute?
Same as any other kind of sex...wear a condom unless otherwise specified at the start, dont hurt them on purpose unless otherwise specified, etc.

TLDR: this is all obvious, just go have sex with a guy.

>what is gay sex like?
its hot if its your thing
>are there like rules or ettiqute?
if your doing anal, clean that shit
>what is it like having a cock in your mouth?
i like it, its pry hot imo
>do you like the taste of semen?
not really, but if you swallow quick enough you don't really taste it
>what is it like having a penis in your asshole?
fucking amazing, even if your straight try fingering yourself sometime, it makes orgasms fucking amazing.
>Is jerking off another dude like jerking yourself off?
Yeah, i mean you jerk them off the same way you would jerk yourself off
>do dudes give better head/hand than women?
dudes give better head because they actually know first-hand what feels the best

>whats it like?
fucking amazing. way better than het sex.

>are there rules or ettiquette?
no, its pretty casual. if you're hiv+ you should say something.. feel free to insist on a condom. if you go to the gay strip club its almost guarenteed the stripper will fuck you.

>cock in mouth?
amazing. i love the taste of it. i love the smell of it. i love his balls. i love when it goes really hard right before he cums.

>do you like the taste of semen?
not at first...kind of love it now.

>dick in butt?
euphoria like you wouldnt believe.

>jerking another dude off?
...actually i suck at this. but other dudes have made my eyes roll back and been like mindnumblingly good. so ymmv?

>dudes better?
yes. on every level. by far

thanks, I am not gay, just seriously curious. I like sex with girls but maybe one night I will go hook up with a dude.

the idea of kissing a man makes me wanna fucking puke though, is it considered rude not to kiss the homosexual on the mouth?

>the idea of kissing a man makes me wanna fucking puke though, is it considered rude not to kiss the homosexual on the mouth?

Depends on the guy I suppose. I dont know many people who kiss random hookups, of any sexuality/gender. Weird aspect of culture: Getting plowed in the ass is less intimate than kissing someone. Go figure.

you wouldnt fuck this?

>is it considered rude not to kiss the homosexual on the mouth?
i mean if you're the guys boyfriend yeah, during a hookup it depends. personally I would find a guy who says "no kissing" during a hookup to kinda be a dick (but then again, who cares, your just trying to fuck anyways).

he doesn't want to be intimate, just for sexual experimentation. Not hard to understand

I dunno, I've kissed like 30+ girls, probably 15 of those were random hook-ups. Like its more often that I have made out with a chick than done anything further.

prolly would fuck, but wouldnt kiss?

>2016
>not biting cute boys lips when you kiss them

probably the thing that turns me the most off is body hair. I mean I am not that hairy, only need to shave my face like once every 3-4 days before it looks messy, but I have way more hair on my legs and ass and stomach than I would be comfortable with touching on someone else

tbh that is pretty much the only thing that would turn me off, and kissing, cause i get the idea that all men kinda have some stubble and i am not all into that

then get a cute feminine boy to fuck

only guy who ever sucked my dick did it better than a girl. but not having tits to play with during was a big downside.

dude you play with his pee pee

a pain in the ass

Most men who bottom regularly do manscaping around their asshole, and a lot of gays in general get rid of hair. In any case, its not hard to find a guy whos relatively hairless. I'm like you, I dont like lots of hair. As to kissing, again, lots of guys cant grow much of anything and keep themselves clean shaven regardless. Just pick someone who suits your aesthetic; the gay scene has a lot of variability like that. Some people like fat, hairy guys. Some people like a boy-ish look (twinks) etc.

no way jose

okay cool maybe this weekend i will find a gay club and try my luck. Probably will pussy out, but whatevs. Thanks guys, you been real b/ros

its polite to bring cocaine