How do i bypass an ignition interlock?

how do i bypass an ignition interlock?

Why the fuck would you?

Don't drink and drive you stupid nigger.

You don't. They're usually too sensitive.

Where do you live, what do you drive, and what model is it?

beat me to it

typically you have to blow every 10-15 mins
so you'll need a friend to blow in the hole

Before you go on the lash, blow up a balloon. When you want to go on an alcohol-fuelled killing spree just un-knot the balloon and do a controlled release of the alcohol-free exhalation into the interlock.

simples!

put a dollars worth of pennies in your mouth and blow.

Then pull your disabled car to the side of the road and rethink your life you twat

Fuck you

get a new car

kys

Take Uber you fucking noob.

Put the mouth piece in your butt and fart really hard every time you have to blow.

Go to Party City and buy some balloons and one of those $5 balloon pumps, fill balloon and put over mouthpiece, squeeze the baloon to limit the flow of air until it gives you a passing reading.

use diff car, gta style

That won't work because you usually have to hum while it's taking the sample.

I would think that this is bait, but I've worked in the industry and believe me... There are a ton of these idiots out there that still try to bypass it. It logs the fails and it usually means jail time. I've had many clients not show up again after they've been installed.

stick your dick in it

Do you have a son you can drive around with?

If you stick it up your micropenis and jizz into it it'll overload the sensor and break.

But if you ever take it out of your penor then it will know it's been tampered with and your ass is busted.

I had to wear a ScramX alcohol monitor. Shit sucked balls.

Leeelol

Buy a cheap $500 throw away car and use that for the time you have to use the ignition interlock. After you get the interlock taken off, sell the junk car.

>so you'll need a friend to blow in the hole
If you have a sober friend, why not have them drive.

OP, you can beat any breathalyzer, easily.
Don't DRINK the alcohol, just give yourself a vodka enema.

This guy should have one of these to get out his front door.

if its in your blood you breath it out.

stick it up your bum and fart

took me 10 secs on google...

attach a harmonica

Buy a long plastic tube... 20 feet or so. Hook it to the intake tube. The air inside the tube won't have alcohol in it

>if its in your blood you breath it out.
sshhhh!
I want OP to stick shit up his ass, then get arrested.
Don't be a buzzkill.

Bazinga, troll science ftw

Thanks for telling us how you do it
t. Officer Barbrady

Doesn't work idiot. They read your mileage and compare it to the data on the device. It also knows when it's been tampered with.
And, when you go in for a the checkups they do a diagnostic test, and visual inspection.
OP, you can't beat it. If you have one, either be a retard and get a stranger or friend to blow in it, or don't drink and drive. The system is fool proof.

Or, get a shitty beater car ask a friend to insure it and drive that, just don't be a faggit and get caught.

Fuck i drank and drive 3 times now. Lucky me didn't get caught but i should have been. Dont drink and drive.