Dubs decide what I say

Dubs decide what I say.

bump

>Hello nigger, do you like drugs?

I really want you to fist me

Hiya! How you doin? :3

All niggers should be exterminated.

My dog lick to lick me. Sometimes it licks me too hard, and it hurts the tip! Will you help me out by licking me instead?

kek rolling

Hey, wanna start a threesome? you me and my dog

let me lick your shitter like an apple fritter

roll

Rollin' for dubs

I'm a huge fucking faggot that never delivers"

Hi, this is Dan.

"I fuck my grandpa."

Niggers tongue my anus

fuck jews and niggers, all hail Satan

Jet fuel doesn't melt steel beams

Send me a pic of your bellybutton right now
JUST DO IT

Mission report, 16th december, 1991??

Hello how are you.

send nudes

I need you to mail me one of your hairs

I fuck dogs for a living lol

rolling

Hello how is your day.

anustart

Alright

winrar niggers, op delivar

WINRAR

there's nothing in my butt

nice

but i have to..be my girlfriend!! *snickers nefariously* /thinks to self/ 'man, if this works, I'll get this cute girl to be my girlfriend and I'll ride the cool roller coasters! *crosses fingers and gulps* s-so.. *adjusts collar and looks firmly* what do you say to my proposal? *waits patiently*

please touch my butt, oh god, i need this

roll

Ro)l

Will post response

This

kek
rolling

FEM 14 HERE

Roll

sorry haha

Roll. Dont do it, life is worth it.

Send this, and say you're a waspkin who is transitioning into caninekin and would like references on how to have sex with other dogs, and if you get a negative response, call them a kink shamer and a bigot

HOLY FUCKING CHRIST NO!

i neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed your bellybutton pic!! x

Just no..... WHO FUCKING DID THAT! MY EYES! My dick hurts just from looking at it

Reroll

roll

Kek and reroll

The 2003 Pacific hurricane season was a below average season that produced an unusually large number of tropical cyclones which affected Mexico. The most notable cyclones during the year were Hurricanes Ignacio and Marty, which killed 2 and 12 people in Mexico, respectively, and were collectively responsible for about $1 billion (2003 USD) in damage. Three other Pacific storms, two of which were hurricanes, and three Atlantic storms also had a direct impact on Mexico. The only other significant storm of the season was Hurricane Jimena, which passed just to the south of Hawaii, the first storm to directly threaten Hawaii for several years.

The season officially started on May 15, 2003 in the eastern Pacific, and on June 1, 2003 in the central Pacific, and lasted until November 30, 2003. These dates conventionally delimit the period of each year when most tropical cyclones form in the northeastern Pacific Ocean. The season saw 16 tropical storms form, of which 7 became hurricanes, which is about average. However, this season was the first Pacific hurricane season since 1977 to have no systems become major hurricanes by reaching Category 3 or higher on the Saffir-Simpson Hurricane Scale.

Fucking this

rollaid

OP is kill

WHERE HAVE ALL

THE DUBBY DUBBIES GONE

What do you want my dude

I like Anne Frank's tits

Roll

Ask if anyone else gets the urge to constantly sniff peoples assholes then post replies.

Rerolling

this

NO DUBS
OP IS FAG

THREAD IS CURSED
FUGGGGG

> Ask if anyone else gets the urge to constantly sniff peoples assholes then post replies.

I think I might fuck with someone on kik instead, there are no responses

DO IT FGT

CHEERCOACHB
HE'S A HEBEPHILE

na fam he'll be on high alert since he found out what was up

I got stuck in the dick when I was like 8 years old. I don't recommend it.