Let's make some real life friends. Post locations and see who's near you

Let's make some real life friends. Post locations and see who's near you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QTcf0ujFG7A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BRAZILL HEUHEUEHEU

I sense............ BRAZIL??? HUE HUE HUE HUE CARALHO

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

Washington state. Land of the homosexuals and smelly worthless stoners.

Sounds like cali

UK anyone?

HU3HUEHU3 BRBR

Same here. North Seattle.

Well, that's a fat guy

Nice dubs, brit

Massachusetts. The asshole of the U.S.

How do you explain MIT and Harvard ??

It's spelled Mississippi but if you're from there you probably can't read this post anyway.

Canada. GTA to be specific.

Have you ever been? No one from Mass goes to MIT or Harvard, its all out of state rich kids.

La Florida, the land with no seasons and too many people

town or city?

Brampton

ah, im in a small town
>acton

North Carolina
>best Carolina

I'm from the GTA, but I'm probably twice your age, and I fucking hate people from this city. Bunch of hipster SJW faggots...

Ello my fellow brit

New Hampshire. Ill be shocked if anyone else is from here.

Spain, Asturias. If you are from here too, I'm sorry. I feel you

What happens there? That's one state I know basically nothing about aside from where it is.

Wirral, England. If you are here, go to bed faggot.

I've been through there a few times as a kid. Can't remember for what though. I want to say camp but I'm not sure

Maybe in Toronto, but here in the suburbs people are racist as fuck. White people moving out fast and it's almost impossible to rent an apartment here unless your last name is Singh

Onda vital a todo gas

This map looks awful

Near 510/415/707/925/408

Italy, Cesena.

Manchester UK

Well, it's not just that. People in Toronto have a shitty attitude. All uptight and snobby. Women especially. Toronto women are literally the worst women in the world. Dating here is a goddamn nightmare.

I hate this fucking city so much.

Do you need to go to bed, or do you just wake up early as fuck?

United states

I hate that fucking city and I've never even been there. Thanks to Sup Forums I hate Toronto. I'm a liberal but Toronto sounds like it's full of the absolute worst kind of liberals.

Netherlands

Gezellig!

Portugal

It is. Angry feminazis and nu male faggots, and everyone walks around acting like their shit don't stink. Fucking people here actually protested because they felt the government didn't send enough mudslime "refugees" here.

Plus, bars close early, there's nothing to fucking do, and everyone's so uptight and easily offended that we can't have anything fun.

United States California 95901

>bars close early
How early is early, and why?

Germany, Hamburg

2:00 AM and because our uptight, nanny state government thinks having fun is bad for us.

928 Yuma

Bars most places in America close at 2am, but I'm 35 so I'm almost entirely guaranteed to be asleep by then anyway. Strangely enough, Birmingham, Alabama of all places, where I grew up, has bars open all night. Unusual for the US, and even more unusual that a deep south city would be one of the exceptions.

Are you fat?

I'm also in my 30s and I'm not usually out that late either. Just sucks when I am out with the bros and we can't get booze after 2:00. Really no reason that should be the case other than overzealous regulation.

Americuh

well... just come to germany?

Dublin anyone?

Yeah I agree, I've always wondered what the fuck was up with that.

Fucking wanker youtu.be/QTcf0ujFG7A

No how bout you listen to my mixtape youtu.be/QTcf0ujFG7A

HOW QUICKLY THE TIDE TURN

S

Germany is very well known in the US for being a great place to party, but sadly I have never been.

Rhode Island providence

Williamsport, Pennsylvania here

Browntown you mean

i listened to it

ICELAND

Mississauga

Glendale, California, United States of AmeriKKKa

Two hours away here. What's uppers?

Wichita, ks

Shit hole city. Voted least fashionable city in the us whattup

brampton :/

I've never been to Wichita but shouldn't least fashionable mean least full of shit?

I'm actually moving there from San Diego this weekend. Shit sucks.

You might as well have saved us from having to ask the obvious question. Why?

Currently in San Diego wanting to move out

Finish BTK's work.

Absolutely nothing, theres actually a really bad drug problem. especially heroin. I think everyone is just really bored

kek