Ive noticed a lot of cancer on Sup Forums lately, way more than what i think is healthy...

ive noticed a lot of cancer on Sup Forums lately, way more than what i think is healthy. Sup Forums lets do something that matters... lets flood a contest or spread a rumour or ruin someone's life. lets Sup Forums productive

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yOL1JEqFux0
android.com/versions/name-n/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MOOOOODS

I'll bump your thread

This monkey. Ruin her. youtu.be/yOL1JEqFux0

>Bitches about cancer threads
>Starts a cancer thread

Well done

Why is this a cancer thread?

Kill yourself

your kind of mindless whining is the fucking reason why I leave Sup Forums for years at a time. Sup Forums has never been good. Kill yourself.

op here, i wanna do something other than waifu claiming and shit. productivity =/= cancer

Because it argues against cancer

These threads aren't as often as other cancer threads you whiney fag

Sup Forums has been good. "hitler did nothing wrong" and other pranks and shit are what make Sup Forums enjoyable

youtu.be/yOL1JEqFux0
Watch this cunt and raid her.

I have an idea but you should do it tomorrow. It's late right now.

no no too late now... what is it?

Ok. Convince people on Twitter or Facebook to throw out thier microwaves because they'll think that they will have a higher chance of getting cancer because of radiation

Here some based user made OC for it

Are you there OP?

OPeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

B

U

M

P

OP is gone :(

shit im back sorry

Sup Forumsgone youtu.be/yOL1JEqFux0

OP is back whats up

That pic is so damn cringe, if you hate /b so much go to another board.

>repost this image

OP is a gay sheep.

Because this is nothing but a circle jerk. And the list of cancerous topics OP listed make up 95% of Sup Forums - Get rid of those and this is just a bunch of neckbeards posting pics of their cats

Maybe once I'm done fucking your mother

How is THIS thread being productive?

How about YOU actually start the rumor so that we can join in or link us to a contest that we can flood, etc.

Whining doesn't cure cancer

Seize the day user! Lead us out of the wilderness!

K. So either that, or there's some new website that's supposed to be supper safe space. But it doesn't open for a couple of months. There is an alpha version of the website that you can use by getting an invite I think

Found it. It's called izzmy

You guys seriously need to keep your fags and anime to three own respective boards. It's bullshit that every other thread on here is anime or some faggots.

No u

no YOU

There was very efficient chemo back in the olden days. CP was the brand if I recall right. Removed newfriends like napalm removed gooks back in 'nam. Oh well those days are gone now.

MAAAAAAAAAM
ANONS BEING MEAN

nice dubs...

we gonna need posts on like everything from 9fag to facebook. was anyone a part of the James McCormick #Pray4Jimmy thing?

>imzy fool

it's on Sup Forums

Just use CP and a proxy then. Some faggot on Sup Forums did that for a few weeks because he was tired of the shitposting

So are we all going to join imzy and turn it into the next Sup Forums

No. The thing is, I've never been part of a raid because I've been here since 2009 and always lurked like Sup Forums told me to. I will participate, but I don't know how to use a lot of other sites.

Soon.

Excellent

Well what should we do first?

i'm down to raid twitch if anyone has a good suggestion?

Can't you ever come up with something else besides twitch. Twitch is so FUCKING boring even when raiding.

you just defined Sup Forums

I'll define you

I defy definitions

I'll definitely defy your definitions

I guess OP is kill

so, basically everything that is now on Sup Forums

Fuccti

No need. I can just hide the thread and it is like it never existed. Easier and way more legal.

Fucn

2491b-but...these GETS...

i really don't have any other ideas. Sup Forums is dieded

Just try something new. I came up with the microwave idea just by being in my own kitchen. You just need some inspiration. It's sad to see so much uncaring and unimaginative behavior on Sup Forums but I still have hope

Goodnight/b/

Apparently every single thread on here is cancer...
oh wait, IT FUCKING IS

How original

you need to add fluffy ponies and hunger games threads to that

>pretty much all threads are cancer

So what the fuck isn't cancer on Sup Forums?

The three or four threads a month that have OC funnies in them

The real cancer is fucking retards who fail to realize that Sup Forums is random so pretty much anything goes here

Who do you pick. I'm a ONE SHOT JOHNNY kind of guy

reddit is too hardcore for them friends with lena dunham
why not just paint a fucking target on yourself

android.com/versions/name-n/ Why are we not ruining this shit yet?

D or E probably?

because it isn't a poll or vote
just a way to submit suggestions

I know. If someone can coax Sup Forums into doing it. It would be glorious.
It's pretty late now. Try tomorrow.

Rate

i voted nigger, just trying to help

slur/10
would read again

Nice dubs

Well this was depressing. Nothing happened

Night fags I'm gonna jerk off

There was already a thread about this. We decided on "Nogger", so that's it's able to get past censors

Shit sounds like the pussy meat of the internet, its prolly gonna be a bunch of soft cats and stupid feminists that wanna say stupid shit without being called stupid.

this is all of Sup Forums
what do you want OP

still not a vote just suggestions