Without doing any research, can you explain how chemtrails work?

Without doing any research, can you explain how chemtrails work?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sx_1RBk0xWs
metabunk.org/debunked-chemtrail-plane-interior-ballast-barrels.t661/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They don't exist.

The result of shitposts like this.

chemtrails, how do they work?

chemtrails cant melt steel beams

Preasure from lift causes clouds

Magic

Yes this is the general point of my question

Coke party for sky people

But there is a picture of them in the OP, dumb faggot

that's a picture of contrails
>stop snorting chemtrails

chemistry, they work through chemistry op.

Retard, are you sure it's not the ultra hot air from the jet engine making contact with the cold air. Kinda like how you see your breath when its cold outside.

Damn you kids are fucking stupid now days.

Water is also a byproduct of the combustion process.

I used to lead planes and calculate their weight/balance including fuel. There is no room for these supposed chemtrail dispersal systems on any aircraft. There's no ground support equipment either to maintain the chemtrail systems. I know the thread is bait but I have a friend who really believes this shit somehow.

Ok ill give you a basic rundown of why chemtrails seems plausible and why its kinda a rabbit hole like alot of conspiracys

Chemicals limes DDT were used to help kill off lots of insects around the WWII era. It was in a effort to help slow the spread of desiese. It worked SO well, that the decrease in insects affected the bird population for the area because of the decreased amount of food for the birds.

They used airplanes to spread A LOT of DDT.

They have been likes to it being carcinogenic to humans and animals.

There were also tests to see how far desieses could spread by wind. I think they drop some type of dye to teat the range.....I forgot the details on this one.
BUT its worth noting that useing wind and dusting methods is a good way to spread...whatever it is you want to spread. Interesting stuff

What's bad about this is that a lot of people think that NO MATTER WHAT the government is malicious and out to get you. That they are spreading mind control chemicals in the air. AND that is where you'll get lost in the rabbit hole. Never knowing for certain and possibly jumping to conclusions.

Take all conspiracys with a grain of salt. Most of them are founded in some sort of truth. But missing evidence is filed in with group assumptions and passed on as truth.

Just be open mined and consider the ideas.

I've told people irl that I can't associate with them because they believe in chemtrails and I can't tolerate stupid people

DDT is not harmful to humans

What the fuck are you even trying to say?

The original Chemtrail story was that they were spread in the exhaust trail of commercial airliners. When that was debunked, the story kept changing to whatever bullshit it is today.

You did the right thing user. I get it that people have their stupid conspiracy theories with the moon landings or JFK but chemtrails is pretty stupid.

Isn't that pretty much the only way you can explain chemtrails?

>believes conspiracy theories
>can't type a cohesive thought in proper English

whatacoincidence.tiff

It's deemed carcinogenic

It does cause bird eggshells to be so thin baby birds never hatch though.

Im sorry. I'm trying from my phone. Auto correct can be a harsh.

I have with my bike

HOLY SHIT

KEKS OVERLOAD

>moon landings or JFK
>Conflating actual conspiracies with stupid impossible conspiracy theory bullshit
Why are you such a faggot?

It's just water vapor forming after leaving a high heat area and being high in elevation to get super cooled down you fucking pleb.

first ever jet plane that took off had chemtrails. end of story.

No. Just.. no

youtube.com/watch?v=sx_1RBk0xWs

>condensation

Exactly. These stupid fucks watch too many youtub videos for their education. Hence their spelling and grammar issues.

I hid your post because you added an unrelated naked girl. You are the cancer which has been killing Sup Forums since it was born.

Just because there's a picture of it, doesn't necessarily mean it exists.

I took the shitty bait.

Taggants are included in jetfuel, when exhaust floats down to earth, people breathe it in, where it leaves a permanent mark on their file.

Right!

>plane is loaded with toxins
>toxins are sprayed into air
>we breathe air and they fuck us up

I don't believe in it but it's pretty simple OP lol

I'm also on a phone. If it's that hard for you then you're an imbecile which brings my point full circle. Thank you.

>.tiff

is this 1992?

Chem trails are (allegedly) silver iodide aerosolized to bring about more frequent rain. Common place in drier areas but they still appear in very wet climates so it's probably cancer just like this post. Do your own research rather than asking a message board.

DDT? You mean DMT?

I don't really believe in it but photos like this are kinda weird

Spread by the United States government to keep The Lord's Heavenly Angels from returning to earth.

Yes since that's the last time anyone actually fell for the chemtrail meme.

This is clearly configured for scientific research.

You mean cloud seeding?

ohhh, I get it hahahahha. That was good.

what kinda science is this thing set up? we got a pro in here?

Feminine Penis

Vapor trails are line-shaped clouds sometimes produced by aircraft engine exhaust, typically at aircraft cruise altitudes several miles above the Earth’s surface. Contrails are composed primarily of water, in the form of ice crystals. The combination of water vapor in aircraft engine exhaust and the low ambient temperatures that often exists at these high altitudes allows the formation of the trails. Impurities in the jet exhaust from the fuel, including sulfur compounds (0.05% by weight in jet fuel) provide some of the particles that can serve as sites for water droplet growth in the exhaust and, if water droplets form, they might freeze to form ice particles that compose a contrail. Their formation can also be triggered by changes in air pressure in wingtip vortices or in the air over the entire wing surface.

Depending on the temperature and humidity at the altitude the contrails form, they may be visible for only a few seconds or minutes, or may persist for hours and spread to be several miles wide, eventually resembling natural cirrus or altocumulus clouds. Persistent contrails are of interest to scientists because they increase the cloudiness of the atmosphere.

here are several photos that crop up on a daily basis on Facebook chemtrail groups with descriptions like "Chemtrail Plane Interior". These are almost all photos of pre-production test aircraft which are fitted with ballast barrels, although there are a few that are interiors of firefighting planes. I'll try to make this post be a comprehensive explanation of all the photos. Let me know if I miss any. And if you see some chemtrail promoters using this photos in error, then please let them know.

Ballast barrels are just big barrels of water that are used to simulate passengers when testing various configurations of weight and balance on the aircraft during test flights. The barrels are sometimes isolated, and sometimes connected with tubes, so water can be pumped around in flight to simulate passenger movements.

Note several of the following images are copyright, and are used here under "fair use", as non-profit, educational, and critical usage.

metabunk.org/debunked-chemtrail-plane-interior-ballast-barrels.t661/

I don't think chemtrails are real. You don't need chemicals in the sky/water to control everyone. Just look at cults like the Manson family or what Hitler did to Germany. Plus nowadays it's even easier to make people complacent/controlled with the mind numbing constant stream of entertainment, untouchable politicians, central banking, and the general attitude that "things aren't so bad".

thanks

Nice bait. Let's hope he bites.