Incest-bro here. Had a long day so sorry this threads so late bc I'm fucking tired

Incest-bro here. Had a long day so sorry this threads so late bc I'm fucking tired

Can you prove that it's actually you?

missed other threads, screenshots

It's me. New pics & everything

Awesome man.

Can you clear up weather this picture was actually posted by you or if someone was trolling?

How'd it go? Greentext? Evidence of the actual deed?

I posted that last night and then everyone went full retard so I went to bed. Then. Everyone was still full retard this morning

Definitely need the story of what happened

Did she give any more nudes? How was the puss?

Please dish.

I agree story and more pics please

Prepare for thread to go full retard in:

What happened?

Yea OP tell us, how was it? You smashed right? She looks whipped already so I guess you could say it's a win/loss

Yeah, I was in that thread, and was a little skeptical but after I saw the bracelets in a different picture I was pretty sure it was real.

So are you going to tell us the story? Also, dump all the pics you have.

We fucked almost an hour last night before we had to stop. She has a tiny pussy and really liked being spanked & rough stuff. Let me tell you all, there's nothing hotter than hearing your cousin moan your name. Can give a bit more details of people want

Yes!

Give the whole story we wanna know OP!

Greentext faggot

post all pics

Yeah man, give us all the details in greentext.

wait are you a boy or girl? whois pussy is that?

You are like our messiah ATM and you ask if we want more?

You better start handing out bread and fish while you talk cause we are going no where!

We've been waiting for so long

I meant what specifically do you want to know
Fuck no. Or I could just go now
Boy dumbfuck. Already said its hers

Her response to "where do you want my cum?"

All the details.
What was it like when you first got there? Was it awkward or just straight to sex?

>Fuck no. Or I could just go now
Okay then go. What good are pictures without context? Stop being lazy or leave newfag.

someone post all the pics.

He is an exception. He is the god of wincest

>no pics

wtf

It was all up yesterday, someone might have the imgur link to the story that was posted earlier today

>OP has girlfriend and pretending it is his cousin
>all you dumbfucks believe him

>god of wincest
>cousin

Eh..

I took a screen shot of the whole thread but didn't do any editing because I was lazy.

This is the golden child here. Don't insult him.

wasn't here yesterday. provide some back story

Why worship some fag who can't even take 5 minutes to write a greentext? You're a dumb cuckold and this is probably some random chick, not his cousin.

TRIPS NEVER LIE

>user catfishes cousin
>user reveals himself
>cousin is very much dtf
>they do so last night

▼▼

yeet

He catfished his cousin on snap chat then came clean to her. She undressed for him and he posted screen caps then whent over and banged her.

This

Until a story is well known and posted around with some sort of proof it's just seen as random shit someone is posting. Too much room for samefag postings and bullshit on this board

hello melinda

>Screen caps
>Snapchat

That shit notifies you if someone takes a screenshot. I doubt she'd be all ok with a bunch of evidence/screenshots in someones possession.

catfished posing as who? pics of screen captures?

>until a story is well known

There have been threads trying to get his attention all afternoon. How is that "unknown"

Jesus fuck
Pics or it didn't happen
How old is this fucking rule
Get the fuck out unless you're gonna post some good shit

casper

Cause I haven't seen a single one
Granted I don't sit here refreshing every minute or so still, I browse through out the day.

Bottom line, OP or someone post some screens or in depth green text or gtfo

Thread has gone full retard again. Not green texting because I'm on my phone and pooped from finals. We devices to try a fwb thing and see if that works, not romantic (I think idk)

And I told about how she sucked dick like atmospheric breach in a vacuum and God was it good. Came in her mouth and she swallowed most except for some on her chin

Can you post all the (good) pics?
I missed most of the old ones

Don't think Casper shows time limit thing in upper right, could be wrong.

>she sucked dick

still no pics/vids faggot

That was the best BJ description I've ever read.

Whats the story with this guy? Must have missed this.

someone fucking post all the pics from yesterday...

>these threads keep going full retard

the common factor is you Sup Forumsro

picture unrealted

moyree

No one wants to see her face, just post her fucking nudes you fag

>People request pics or greentext
>OP says thread has gone full retard

Well this is just cancer ladies and gentlemen.
Nothing new to see here. Move along
OP go suck a dick like the faggot you are.

Can you at least post all the new pictures you have?

Pics please, I wasn't there yesterday and kinda looking forward to these pics

Your thread is fucking trash. Just delete it if you can't even greentext or post nudes. You are a failure.

Are these pics you or her?

Posting new pics rn.
I do the airplane mode thing & saving apps
phone fucking did on the way there bc I'd been posting on Sup Forums (insert REE pepe if I could post 2 images)
Buy my book

How old are you two?

What happened when you first walked in? How did you start with her?

Op, post all you gave of her, please. She's absolutely flawless...

Keep posting pics man, these are great

Explain this airplane mode thing you speak of?

This is the thought process of someone who doesn't get many snapchat nudes. Find sluttier girls

As far as this story being real...eh. I take EVERYTHING online with a grain of salt. But it's definitely cool. Makes me wish I had an attractive cousin to attempt something like this.

But this specific pleasure will never be mine :(

Receive picture, toggle airplane mode, take a screenshot or save image.

Both 19
We made out and she blew me like a leaf blower. Went down on here and we fucked
Will do until I run out

bj=sucking, leaf blowers=blows

caught you sleeping. fancy description. more pics and the 5 Ws: who what when where how

Was she as big a slut as she seems?

That air has to come from somewhere

I don't think you'd want your penis anywhere near where it's getting the air from...unless you want your penior burnt and mangled.

How else do you blow up the balloon?
She actually seems like the girl you'd expect not even think of sex until she gets married at 27

This works? Like, always?

yeah wtf... sister/brother or gtfo fam

what's balloons gotta do with anything? are you trying to imply she licked your asshole?

lets see some pussy?

The app has no way of reporting that u took a screenshot if u disable your data link/turn off all your radios.

Any feet pics?

It's the third picture in the thread dumbass.

This is actually not true if you're using android. I tried it several times, never works on my Galaxy S6, but does on my iPhone

I stand corrected, disregard.

On android you can get casper which lets you do things like download or look at the pictures without the other person knowing.

>cousin
>not sister
Thread fukken dropped

Go then you fucking retard do you think youre some fuckin prize or something? Who the fuck are you ,piss off bitch.

i was asking if there was more you fucking cunt

I tried it a few days ago on my iPhone 6 and it sent the notification as soon as I turned my data back on.

Damn, she's cute. Keep the pics coming.

If a girl is attracted to you and you take a screenshot she will be cool about it. I've done it with girls I'd just barely met.

Just add the old "Sorry, couldn't resist :P"

For all the naysayers, late comers and asshats -- his first thread was epic. He posted question what to do about her, /b told him what to do and he did and he posted all her responses. He has an iPhone. The pics and thread were epic. Let the man continue.

Log out after, then renable data, then log back in.

No she blew INTO my asshole. The air then got pumped into my dick "I had them digitally connected in case I wanna use 1 hole when I use the bathroom) the air then blew back into her mouth and the cycle continues

Also probably last pic before I go off to bed. It's been a fun 2 days Sup Forumsros. Let's hope I don't have kids like Sloth from the goonies