Show me your pussies

show me your pussies.
This is Belle.
I got her as a second birthday present and this year she'll be 19.

>I love this little kitty cat.

What a cutie!

Thanks homey. I have another cat. He's a dickfag named Milo.

Odd, idk why that rotated

Holy shit. What is this cats name.

gimme some names

My cats

this is mary

My sister gave me her Siamese mix. She follows me around the house and demands if fondle her. She's is shedding. Fun.

This is bell hooks, named after the author.

I like dem toe socks

Damn good looking cat user. Can you vacuum this cat?

Thanks! Here's her sister, Junepop.

Handsome!

We should have these two cats m8 and make children

A good lookin cat for being 19.
Give her a hug for me.

Almost thirty posts in and no animal abuse, you're slacking newfags

Siamese=nervous cat. There's no chance that she'll be in the same room with a vacuum unless she passes out from fright.

I'm in Michigan and there was no shedding until the first week of April. I had a good run of easy clean up.

Thanks user. She's really slim. Idk if she'll hit 21 but I'm hopeful. She and that white bastard i posted get all the hard food they want ice water everyday and a can of soft cat food everyday with treats and cat nip. I like to think I take care of them but unfortunately death is just unavoidable. I just hope it's a ways away.

Haha yeah this cat will jump across the fucking room if he hears a vacuum. He doesn't shed but my elder cat will like clump and there will be tufts of hair around. I'm in Florida so I drink a lot of bottled water instead of using like a Brita and he likes the caps. For some reason he hides bottle caps in my shoes. I hate him for this but he's grown on me.

Bottle caps in shoes and not under refrigerator? cool.