What do I do if my best friend (male) is sexually attracted to me, but I don't feel the same way

What do I do if my best friend (male) is sexually attracted to me, but I don't feel the same way.

nicely explain to him that you're not gay

tell him no, you might lose him as a friend though
but tell him no
did he confess though or it is just you thinking?

He makes really obscure suggestions that hes gay for me, such as "much like my sexual desire for you user" "wait what." Tries to touch me a lot.

Tell him how much of a fag he is and to go try to fuck some other dude since you're not a homo like he is

Show him that you are alpha and not gay by putting it in his butt fag.

what's his name

play a sick prank on him and suck his dick. Little does he know that his dick is in the mouth of a straight man

You should bang him just to make his day. He's your best friend right?

tell him you're straight and hope things dont get awkward between you two if you value his friendship

Hang out with guys who dont wanna suck your dick or fuck you in the ass, what the hell is wrong with you OP? Oh yeah...

Tell him you're not attracted to him son.

>>tell him you're straight and hope things dont get awkward between you two if you value his friendship

Yep that's pretty much it OP.

Thread closed everyone.

Go home.

This is how I picture him when I tell him I'm dtf

oops

Stick things up his ass like OP, Faggotborn

I'm in a similar situation. Even though I have a girlfriend, he still admitted that he loved me and wants me. Not gay, and it's kinda weird now.

Is he cute user? If so, get him drunk and fuck him. No homo ofc

ye

tldr

Just give him a blowjob.

you gotta turn your back on that motherfucker. gonna happen anyways

pic related

just give him the old brojob as a gag