blurry, maybe a 7.5

cuz hes on fucking Sup Forums asking for rates like the faggot he is

r8 m8

Supreme gentleman reporting in.

r8

elliot rodger #2/10

10/10 supreme as fuck

age?

You remind me alot of ethan hawk. Clean yourself up, op.

Blamp

Be honest please.

I only found this website looking for nudes of young girls, but here is my story of murder and death.
When I was a cop, I would make sure to kill at LEAST 2 niggers a month in much subtler ways than bullets at traffic stops.

I mean first off, 2 is a lucky number, but not so high as to draw suspicion.

Now you may be thinking "Liar, you couldn't do that cuz you'd get fired!"

Well you'd be wrong kids, and this old flatfoot is here to lace you with strategies to take down wild animals.

What I used to do when I was on the force was scrape the corrosion of my patrol cars battery with my pocket knife at start of watch.

You know the white or green flaky crust that builds up around the leads? I'd just put it in a little paper I would fold up.

Then I'd start my night patrol. Now this was Oakland back in the early 80's and Heroin and coke were both huge, and crack hadn't been there yet.

By 1-2am I'd eventually roll up on some dope fiends with a bags full of coke or heroin. I'd pocket the dope and give the piece of shits a warning.

Then I'd pull over somewhere else and put some leather gloves on and make a few hot shots up.

I'd take the battery acid gunk and rub it into the ball if it was heron, or just dump it into the bag and shake it if it was coke.

Then I'd drive down to the 20's or Sobrante Park or West Oakland BART station and toss the "hot" baggies onto the sidewalks in front of the usual drug spots at the end of my shift.

Sometimes I'd wait and watch from a distance to see who picked it up. Sometimes I'd leave as fast as I could filled with glee.

By that time I was already back at home, listening to the emergency response on my scanner.

You could easily hotshot 3 pavement apes a month without raising suspicions.

Those were the days.

Gotten that before actually.
I'm depressed, hoping to move through it this summer

fabulous/10

Do you want to take a walk in the rain with me and smoke cigarettes and talk about emo things?

Elliot Rodger is still a meme after all this time. Most memes last less than 6 months. Elliot Rodger is a 2 year old meme. When it comes to being on the internet, you can't dodge the rodge.

Not really you

the legends said you were dead Elliot

I know what'd cheer you up...

Why would you save a picture of yourself with your own name as the filename?

> fake/10

Yes. Also down to smoke weed if you're into that

boolin

GTFO NORMIES! GET THE FUCK OFF Sup Forums NORMIE FAGGOTS! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

trips of truth xDD

Fuck off David

Please, we were faces of Sup Forums before Sup Forums even existed.

never ending school shootings, america so fucked

New englander/10

do you go to highschool parties

roman beard/10

lol why do you think that, is it cuz I'm white? huh??

>implying I have a social life

Difference between me and him though is he blames women for not getting any pussy. I blame myself.

Shall I return?

go workout

Only if you relax your expression

would be friends with you/10

just a random guess actually

Like so?
Thanks.

okay how do I fix mine?

Gay/straight?

EDM Tryhard 7/10

What's that twinkle in your eye?

blurry pic, bad lighting/10

post dick OP

Trash

I'm good

But that's basically all Sup Forums is. What the fuck are we supposed to post then?

/-10
That's beautiful
I try mehn

Fuck you, Sup Forums.

Smile atleast

Meh

Dark pooping pic

?/10

Dark and mysterious

Not him, but it's prolly small or average

It's 7 inches

Not stoned just tired

I dont think I can look less like a potato than in this pic

You built your bookcase upside down, you fucking retard. That piece at the top is suppose to go on bottom to make it look it has a foundation. I mean Jesus fucking Christ, it tells you in the instructions, which even have pictures for people that can't fucking read. Goddamn son, can't you fucking follow directions? How did you even manage to create an account and password on Reddit if you can't even build a fucking bookcase right side up.

give me your worst

It was my roommates dude

tired of life?

Nice dubs, but you're still a fucking faggot.

Well, hopefully it's at least not capable of accumulating cheese

ye

Well your roommate is a dumb piece of shit.

indeterminate age

the hair of a white guy on a black guy
you look like you play rock and funk

faggot

respond please

not this again

Wat?

...or is it

Dani :) Hi

rate me?

I also has muskles

go back to 2008