If she was tied up on your bed and you were free to do anything you wanted with/to her, wat would you do?

If she was tied up on your bed and you were free to do anything you wanted with/to her, wat would you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lIpLLAEKKKE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Let her go.

Make her listen to my new song and leave a like and subscribe. youtube.com/watch?v=lIpLLAEKKKE

Burn the bed.

I guess move out of my own house.

Assuming she can't see me or identify me...leave her with a few loads of raw baby batter baking in the oven.

Put her on a diet

Honestly, I might cop a feel it two.

Give he a gym membership.

Older pic

> dem tiddys

pretty much this. id go to work on that fat ass

>set the bed on fire.

I'd sell her to SeaWorld.

>periodically return to put my cigarettes out on her while she's blind folded so she doesn't see it coming, she only feels the burn.
>suspend a container filled with sulfuric acid above her that slowly allows just a drop every 20 minutes or so to fall on her.
>turn bed into giant box by screwing plywood to all four sides and then dumping 2 large boxes filled with hungry rats on top of her, making sure they can't get out.
>Pour gas all over her and the rats
>pour gas all over the room
>pour gas all over the house
leave trail leading down walkway and out into the street
>back car out of driveway
>throw lit match on to walkway and wait until the fire catches and ignites the house.
>Show up at her funeral and dump several vials of horse semen into the urn filled with her ashes.

Damn bruh...

Shoot her in the head with a shotgun

I'd untie her and give her a beer and a bong hit and then have her cook me dinner.

Help her to create a diet and fitness plan that fits her schedule and meets her goals, emphasizing how much her life will improve as she gets herself into shape. Focus on the healthy steps she has already taken towards her goals and ensure she has my guidance and support along the way.
Also i'd fuck her in the butt.

feed her nothing but lettuce

Bampf

Go and get my harpoon.

She looks like she's seen a lot of dick and wouldn't be impressed by mine