This is a 10/10 in Britain

>This is a 10/10 in Britain

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2132896/Florence-Colgate-Girl-Britains-beautiful-face.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Solid six to seven, lad. Got that country girl astehtic going o

Wait, this is that meme girl, isn't it. The one with the disgusted mexican cab boy.

3/10 here in France

No, this is literally Britain's most beautiful woman

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2132896/Florence-Colgate-Girl-Britains-beautiful-face.html

>Colgate
Toothpasted!

Except that's not true now, is it

would marry/10

the lip gap ruins everything

>brown eyes
dropped

Would love to see her take Brazilian cock.

That's nice and all but when do we get to see her get BLACKED

Brits are inbred retarded pieces of shit, the most disgusting and repulsive looking ethnicity on earth. Makes me want to vomit, I bet they also smell like rotten fish.

Scientifically her face was judged to be near perfect or something, which isn't bad for someone who was working in a chip shop lmao.

Akshually.

and this is a random chick in the Slavlands

they're good at war at least

18? she looks like she's in her late 20s

cough cough

Good for her.

It's not that the UK is good at war, Argies are just shit all round.

pretty cute

This
But she's a solid 8 desu
>implying
Well, if you only took white girls in Paris, then yes she'd only be a 6 or so, but come on.

>france
>blue eyes and blonde hair

BAHAHAHAHAHAH.

She'd be worshipped as a goddess in France.

>But she's a solid 8 desu
maybe for your low standards

I meant without the lip gap.
I've been looking at it for the last 5 minutes and I think it's trying to suck the soul out of me.

She's just your typical local chip shop girl. A solid 7 for sure.

Like Britain, of all people, can fucking talk. Even your white people look like shit, at least we're a minority now but we still look good.

Looks boring. You can find hundreds of girls who look like her in Paris or Lyon.

kate beckinsale is topper

They stopped going full retard and voting in peronists so theyre doing better now

The only pretty girls in Brazil are from the last three states, and they are white girls, so not even really Brazilian.

Brits are ugly, their facial proportion are all fucked up. The only hot white Brits are mixed from other parts of Europe.

Not too mention the Brazilian units that were supposed to help the Argies ran like bitches under fire from UK troops.

She's a dirty milf bitch.

Does that explain the ugliness of Australian women? LA sees to have the few hot Australians, but at least you can look down on the Kiwis.

Alice Eve is 10/10 for British women.