Hate thread

what is something you hate about the country above you?

since i dont have anybody above me, im just going to name something i hate about Finland:

everything

finland fucking sucks, it's not even a real country. never had a monarchy, always getting raped by some other king. has no culture, the only cultural things in finland is either from sweden or russia. oh you guys are drunk? russian. oh you guys like sauna? swedish. oh you guys are autistic AF? mongoloide.

fuck finland. fuck your literal SHIT food. fuck you wannabe fucking scandinavian reindeer fuckers. fake blonde slanty eyed gook potatoes

I hate nothing, you're beautiful

I don't really hate anything about countries I've never even been to or lived at least 5 years in.

How could I hate something i don't even know? Based on memes? News? Wikipedia articles?

i hate how canada always has to ruin any league america makes. oh what's that america? you're making a basketball league? BETTER LET FUCKING TORONTO JOIN

I hate america's cultural influence on us.

Not just vacuous bullshit like keeping up with the kardashians, but also political/economic influence. The way your retarded neoliberal economic systems keep getting pushed here, the thinking that if we de-regulate and privatise industries they will somehow make us more money and everything will work out better. Despite all the evidence showing that everytime we do it, costs go up, services go down and everyone except the very rich are worse off. I really hate it and wish it would stop getting pushed here, because it's putting our egalitarianism at great risk.

oi g'day m9 throw another shrimp on the ol' barbie. that's not a knoife, this is a knoife. that was a good root last night sis, good on ya m8, pass me another tinny. fuck off cunt, we're full. oi the fucken abos robbed me again. oi my ping. goonbag.

as expected, there's nothing to hate about us

have an entire continent to themselves

makes me jealous, fuck them.

Do I have to pick one thing?
I'm gonna go with diaspora from backwards ass rural shitholes

they're fucking autists about different ethnicities.

The only reason to hate america is the normies

Fuck you you make our language ugly

Hello belgium

I hate that I am a dumb phone poster and have no idea what you flag is.

huge pile of wasted potential

Maroc

Hello bundastan
Nice mines

Also y bully bolivia :(

>binland get insulted with the term 'gook'
>It's mere meme and they're nordic european anyway
>realize it's korea which is being bullied
fuhg you amerigga. fuggyou

korea has 0 (zero) culture apart from plastic surgery and boybands

You are one of the most pathetic countries on the planet

You took American consumerism to the next level, only added a dash of Asian autism and decided to add idolshit and other strange gook garbage

Yet despite all of this you're all depressed fuckers who kill themselves at an alarming rate while constantly drowning yourself in alcohol when you're not busy jerking off to washed up esport pros and working yourselves to death for shadow government organizations

america only has fat and criminal people

kek

lmao that's all you got, fucc boi? vitun huora, tuo oli sinun viimeinen virheesi

The flag.
That thing is hideous.

>you will NEVER be binnish

nice meme picture

also that sauna in left is like worst i've ever seen

are those plates on the swedish side supposed to look appetizing?
>m-maybe if we put some flowers next to it it will look nicer
fucking cheese crackers and pickles might as well add the suicide note for the full 40 year old divorcee experience

i assume you'd prefer the pile of actual shit on finland's plate? fuck off, texas.

no because they're both shit, but the left looks far shittier because someone went out of their way to present the swedish side in a good light with the most cherry picked pictures possible and the best they could come up with was that fucking disgrace

I thought that bottom picture was Assad and his wife for a second.

minorities

Gypsies of Romania are horrible. Except maybe some musicians.

your empire is a shame, all your achivements are actually from germany

;__;
when you invest in AIV-fodder, you invest in finland

thank u

i hate the dialect of Dutch people and the fact that bikers litterally run you over everywhere u go but i also kind of envy they legalized weed in their country
10/10 would go back to Amsterdam
10/10

Ironically all the pictures on both sides are shit and or unrelated.

>sauna? swedish
oh you guys are autistic AF? mongoloide
More memes please. Haven't seen enough this evening.

I hate finland, because they are not supposed to be independent, and should be returned to Russia.

Russians infest online games with their monkey language and their broken english

i hate turks

Literally can't think of one thing I hate about Tunisia.

Their low quality cheaper olive oil variants?

What the fuck a good canadian post

I never think about Finland actually like most swedes so I have nothing to hate.

You know that is actually what we dislike about you we want your attention so that we can pretend to you that we hate you

stupid picture, there is no rivalry between Finland and Sweden. Occasionally there will be swedes or fennoswedes acting like they are superior, or there will be finns hating because of muh oppression

But those are part of minority, in truth we are best friends

American thinks he knows something about our countries

You know the finns who whines about thousand years oppression is actually just one certain autist and probably partajäbä

Most Finns never think about you either

I hate that you have more dutch tanks then we do

Your holier than thou attitude.

vitun hurri

Proud of you sonny Jim

Me three

This.

I love almost everything about Finland, and the finnish-swedish accent is like chocolate-butter on the ears.

Too easy.

Yeah i've heard the accent is really liked or really hated.

I hate slavs and russians in general. I rejoice at the fact that at our eastern borders are littered with million dead slavic subhumans.