Homosexuality and Gender Dysphoria are mental illnesses caused by poor parenting

Homosexuality and Gender Dysphoria are mental illnesses caused by poor parenting.

Prove me wrong faggots. Protip; you can't.

But you're not wrong tho

prove that you're not mentally ill since you frequent the board "Sup Forums" in the hacker group 4chen

Poor parenting doesn't lead to Gender Dysphoria and Homosexuality

It leads to drug use and school shootings

It leads to all of the above and more.

no. bullying does you fucking fag. that's right i called you a fag. what are you going to do about it?

/thread.

I feel bullied and therefore going to go shoot up a school obviously

thereby proving my point to check and mate
also makes OPs argument valid.

Poor parenting? isn't it good parenting because we get to live in a world full of traps?

what is and is not a mental illness is deffined by the DSM-5 and it says those arnt mental illnesses.

>I'm gay
>I'm christian
>I love guns
>Senior year
>but im autistic
>guns are actually nerf
>OP is correct
>i hate my parents

DSM-5 is updated constantly. please check your most recent copy. homosexuality wasn't added but gender dysphoria was.

Sup Forums tards dont pretend to be mentally healthy.

I agree.

Gender Dysphoria? Hell fucking yeah that's a mental disorder. Homosexuality? eehhh....

So before psychiatry existed, mental illness didn't exist then?

Its fact that most faggots have a single mother and never learn how to really act like a male.

Its really just common sense. The oedipus complex you all learn about is somewhat true, but in a different sense. Faggots take after their mothers. Their mannerisms, attractions, everything. I watched my cousin for 15+ years slowly become a faggot. His father never did anything with him and basically hid from him and his wife in his office every single day. I would spend weeks at their house. My other cousin and I would joke about how he would turn out faggot because he was a mama's boy.

OP couldn't be more right. This shit about parents allowing their children to be whatever gender they want to be isn't that. Kids don't want to be a different gender than what they're born. Human nature, genetics, and evolution doesn't make that happen. Social cues, your environment, and other social things overtake nature in these instances. A simple conversation from a parent who may not be the best with a child could change their entire view. Say one day a single mother who basically sucks as a parent and never pays attention to her child who's father left years ago because Shea a thunder cunt. Say this same parent one day decides to look her kid in the eye and spend about 20 seconds having a conversation with her child about his/her sexuality because she saw an episode of Dr. Phil on how you should talk to your kids about sexuality.

The kid then takes that to heart and the mother happened to hint to the boy it's ok to be a girl if he wants to. The mother, being the only role model and person he ever sees because his mother never does anything outside the house, has the only influence on the boys life and he looks up to her and knows she's a girl so that kid wants to be like his mother, and his mother just told the kid he can be whatever the fuck he wants to be.

Children want to be like their role models. Today in this day and age with single mothers being the only role...

DSM-5, in this particular case, I'm pretty sure didn't include being gay because muh wrights and probably because faggots really like to cry when someone tells them something mean, so to avoid problems, they did it.

What? I didn't say it was in it. Jesus fucking christ you people are dumb. What are you all poor and can only check Sup Forums on your phones?

... Role models in these autistic children's lives have a huge impact on them turning out as faggots. The constant encouragement and babble about it being ok to become an abomination just instigates this shit.

Im not bigoted and hold no bad views upon faggots I just think their parents and environmental stimuli are the sole factors on whether a faggot becomes a faggot. With exception to maybe 1% of the gay population that has a weird hormonal or genital condition where they actually are women in men's bodies, scientifically, other than that 1% it's all social bullshit influencing those DECISIONS to be a faggot or not.

Something that I've always found odd about homosexuals is this:

If you like men, then you should like the strong, 6-pack shredded tough guy, the "manly" man... instead they try to act the most 'girly' possible, what the fuck? and viceversa to lesbians.

Apparently, faggots don't really like men, but only want dicks...
I don't blame lesbians becase only retarded men and straight girls don't like pussy...

You know, there is a thing called "free will".
q.e.d.

I have gender dysphoria and my parents were amazing. Shit happens.

Tops and bottoms exist in the fag community. Bottoms like big men, tops like boipucci.

Its because most faggots and men who try to pass as traps aren't attracted to men like you say. I agree fully.

I think a lot of traps and people like that start off dressing up girly to fap in the mirror because they are straight and normal at first they just can't get another woman to touch their genitals. Sex is sex. I mean in faggot sex I'm guessing you can get off just the same as in normal sex. Butt sex would be the same as sticking your dick in a smooth traps ass as it would be sticking it in a woman's ass. After a while I assume the dude fapping into the mirror as a woman gets lonely and says fuck it I want to see a dick in my ass and they overcome the disgusting fact they're kissing and cuddling with another dude. After years of hormone treatment I'm guessing it doesn't even phase them anymore and some actually start to become attracted to the muscle dude and manly man looking guy.

Shits all fucked up bro. But honestly I could care less. Whatever makes people happy. I just get pissed off when these faggots try to bend reality and lie to others and want others to start using their shit. I. E. Gender pronouns and Tumblr bullshit. Just say you're a faggot Holy fuck stop trying to change shit to make yourself seem less weird.

What TV programs and sites did you get the idea to become a woman from? Or what person?

There is a important element of culture too. In Philippines a gay is what we consider a twink, they don't form relationships with gays and are only interested in "straight" guys. If you are gay you will often become a ladyboy or just take hormones not because of dimorphism or whatever but to make yourself more feminine to appeal to men.

"Straight" guys can get oral sex or fuck gays there without it being considered gay, often they exploit for money or have a side gay.

Gays sometimes pay "Straight" men for the privilege of sucking their dick. It's almost progressive attitude except the gays have no rights to anti discrimination.

Philippines is basically Sup Forums

Homosexuality has been noted in hundreds of different species, including early hominids as depicted by painted walls. Tribal communities (not dependent on two parents) showed signs of these situations.

Gender Dysphoria is a state of mind that is reflective in Homo sapians ever since Ancient Greece. The most notable version of this can be seen in Native American culture as early as the late 18th century (by historical record, however, accounts say that many practice the "Two-way" spirit, as it was coined at the beginning of the 20th century). You also see cross-dressers pretty much all over western culture.

I know this is just a bait thread, but shit dude, you have your own identity, leave other people to their own and stop caring so much if a dude wears a dress or likes the cock more than you do.

I think there is many many different factors to being gay. i do believe that there are people who are born attracted to the same sex. However I do believe that our culture is glorifying it and that may lead to more people becoming homosexual via transmission through media outlets.

There would be a lot less trans and out if the closet gays if the culture was different it is a big factor.

>being a faggot is a choice
poor parenting helps, but isn't the culprit. the real culprit is media who's been promoting homosexuality as the hip new thing

No one, I lived in a rural farm area yet always wanted to be a girl from my earliest years. It at at my soul till I snapped and tried to commit suicide. They put me on hormones and sent me to a girls mental home in the pines and I transitioned there. Now I am a functional person for the first time in my life.

You know, there is a thing called "individual taste".

The masters of mankind are using the glorification of homosexuality to destabilize the family which then destabilizes society and makes them easier to control. If you have a full fem society then you are less likely to run into problems with aggressive males.

That doesn't take into account every homosexual that existed before the "media" existed! That statement is fucking asinine.

My mindset is: if you're a faggot, fine by me, just don't flirt with me nor be a flamboyant gay, I can't stand those.

I don't really get the whole 'LOOK AT ME, I'M GAY SO YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT ME JUST FOR THAT' thing, just stfu and live your life, I don't really care for what you like getting inside your ass

Every society that was accepting of homosexuality and promiscuous woman collapsed not that long after.

Even if you're right. If people feel uncomfortable as they are, and are fully capable of changing in the modern world. Why not just let them? If you're an americunt i'm pretty sure "The pursuit of happiness" is declared a human right

None of you seems to understand the concept of diversity. It means all life models are included, not only one, not only a few. Everyone can live his/her life as he/she wants, as long as he/she doesn't try to force his/her live style onto others!

>Homosexuality has been noted in hundreds of different species, including early hominids as depicted by painted walls. Tribal communities (not dependent on two parents) showed signs of these situations.

They fuck everything, sharing a gender is inconsequential.

>Gender Dysphoria is a state of mind that is reflective in Homo sapians ever since Ancient Greece. You also see cross-dressers pretty much all over western culture.

Schizophrenia is not a new concept.

>I know this is just a bait thread, but shit dude, you have your own identity, leave other people to their own and stop caring so much if a dude wears a dress or likes the cock more than you do.
You also see cross-dressers pretty much all over western culture.

Just because it's not rare doesn't make it less degenerate.

Nearly every Native American tribe before the imperialism of the west came about thrived without issues of homosexuality, or promiscuous women.

Tolerance isn't acceptance. You have to tolerate him, but you don't have to like him.

A certain number of us as a species needs to continue to reproduce and Maintain some form of a normal family. If more and more people become gay then we would die off as a species. It is only natural that normal people are repulsed by it because it goes against our instincts of reproduction.

I'm a tranny and I can't really argue against this.

They have no written history how would we know this? And what point are you trying to make exactly? You seem like you are reaffirming my point.

Wrong. The term was "two-spirited." Pay attention in school, faggot.

We are already over 7 billion people on this planet.
Perhaps homosexuality is also a natural protection.

>They fuck everything, sharing a gender is inconsequential.
Because we see this in every other species for social reasons (Bonobos being the most peaceful and social of all of the apes), I implore you to come up with a better reasoning.

>Schizophrenia is not a new concept.
It's one thing to say that gender dysphoria is a mental sickness, or simply chosen, but it's another to equate it to schizophrenia. That's just a ridiculous notion.

Just because it happened to you it doesn't mean it's univeral.

You know who the real winners are the bisexuals. They do it both ways. They are not selfish. They are less vocal than both sides. Bisexuals are the real winners where are there parades?

Well I believe you user
particularly because it takes like 3 seconds of research to see what happens to kids, especially boys, who aren't raised with their fathers. It's destroying men, and by extension, destroying entire countries.

There are these people called anthropologists, people who study human culture. The living native tribes in the 18th century were studied, their stories passed down from generations were recorded. Not to mention the Aztec and Mayan peoples had written language, and recorded various cultural occurrences on it. From what scholars have uncovered, there was five different gender identities among Native American cultures.

I was raised by an alcoholic mother, and I'm not gay, or identify as a woman, and I was in an all boys school.

Where's your anecdotal evidence to fuck this claim?

Cheers!
I think a lot of self proclaimed straight/gay humans are actually bi. I can't prove it, though.

Got the idea that you're a girl without any influence. Yeah fucking right you troll faggot.

I mean, I can't really say it is universal. It's just that my parents were dicks about my gender, so it may have shaped things.

My favorite threads are those in which OP makes a ridiculously broad assertion with absolutely no supporting evidence. Therefore I am responding to your excellent post.

My turn: cancer is caused by drinking water with high concentrations of midi-chlorians. Don't even try to dispute this.

The fact that they lived off the land and were hunter gathers stifled there intellectual and industrial growth. So there society really couldn't collapse.

>caused by poor parenting.
If it was true, then everyone would be a tranny

Aztec's were considered more advanced as far as civil liberties, as well as technologically wise to apparatuses that helped mankind prosper.

What they weren't so great in was the war development, so when Europe came over with guns, shit went down.

Oddly enough-- if you look at Japanese History, they'd probably still be isolationists if it hadn't been for the introduction of gunpowder in the 19th century.

There is the dads who push there Sons to be hyper masculine and sometimes it causes the opposite. Then there is the girls who like there dad to much and dress like tom boys. Or they were molested by there dads and hate men. It is a certain amount of factors than need to align to have people cognitively be attracted to the same sex.

Also I'd argue direct contact with nature, applying it in a religious setting that works with the literal cycle of life, is a FAR better intellectually than believing in an omniscient power.

Just look at this site

That is true I do believe that the native Americans spirituality was prolly top tier when it comes to that kind of thing. But I think that monotheistic sky gods caused certain humans to pursue different technologies that could only be imagined via a belief in said sky God.

Agreed. Wanting to fuck some one of the same gender is nothing like defying biology because "muh feels!" It's always astounded me how many of these devout trans people snap out of it after a few years and realize their life will be the same regardless of what genitals they have

What is epigenetics?

Yea I think even post op trans still have high suicide rates. Which goes to show that even a new gender will not make you happy. Also cutting off your functioning genitals is a stupid idea as you will never have sexual pleasure again only perceived pleasure.

transsexuality is as natural as homosexuality. just look at the clownfish for example. if finding nemo had been accurate, nemo would have slept with his father to reproduce.

A fair chunk of the suicide rate has to come from the bullshit they put up with. I don't mean this stupid bathroom shit either, I'm talking about the poor bastards that get tied to a bumper and beaten half to death

Okay. Now I've given up on this thread.

Pressure from the society doesn't help, either. "If you want to be a woman, why do you still have a cock?" or "This is no real vagina. You can never have babies!" and so on.

you are the exception, an outlier

But clownfish=/=people try again

The difference there is that Nemo wouldn't be choosing to become a female simply because he "felt" like he wasn't a male fish

Nigga i'm bisexual and I was raised by two parents who only got into small arguments and where close with me.

But yeah, if you get suicidal over not being born your opposite sex then your mentally ill.

the strongest clownfish after the leader turns female if there is no other female. all clownfishes are hermaphrodites.

other example: a female born lion who acts like a male:
pinknews co uk/2015/12/23/scientists-discover-genderfluid-lioness-who-looks-acts-and-roars-like-a-male/

another: a bellbird:
huffingtonpost com/2012/10/15/new-zealand-transgender-bellbird-_n_1967151.html

And you don't see where being a hermaphrodite is vastly different from being a mentally ill human? The clownfish transitions gender out of necessity, not desire and has an anatomy to match. The human transitions out of desire and nothing else. Completely fucking different. A couple outliers in the world do not legitimize your emotions. Crawl back to your trans rights echo chamber.

why haven't you read my other two examples?

Youre not wrong, its a mental illness to accept them as normal

this guy over here

normal isn't static. it differs from time to time, from human group to human group, from place to place.

Because you didn't read my last two sentences. An outlier is not evidence it is simply an anomaly. A species of hermaphrodites and two animals do not suddenly rewrite the books on gender

Can you give proof that parenting is the problem?

I'm slighty bi and from my point if view, an ass is an ass. If you can tell the difference blindfolded then you are surely superhuman. I prefer women though but if that one guy comes along I'm not gonna turn it down.

>Schizophrenia

Go read a fucking book

the same can be said about homosexuals.
you can find trans in nearly every animal species. if it's an anomaly, why is it so widespread over the species?

in dubio pro reo. YOU have to proof the guilt.

you can't make us prove something that you just said. the proof is that it's a fucking ridiculous statement, and you're obviously b8n.

prove that they do

>stifled there intellectual growth

enjoy having a retard argument with retards Sup Forums

Sex preference is set when you have first sexual contact. Choose wisely, first imprint sticks.

i don't believe this.

It's a deformity during the developmental stages of the brain. It's effects get triggered by multiple factors and poor parenting is just one of the possible causes, but not any poor parenting, it needs to lead to role confusion, oversexualized environments or abuse.

If poor parenting itself was the main cause of homo, then Murica would have an epidemic of homo so big sweden would look like heteroland.

Keep telling yourself that. They just realize they mutilated themselves because they drunk the kool aid instead of being happy with their non-standard sexuality in their own body.

Their deaths are in the hands of feel-good-be-whatever-you-say-fuck-reality pussies like yourself.

Only tranny I know is totally fucked and has a normie brother that couldn't more normal if he tried--raised by the same parents.

Mental disorder? Idk. Parenting? nah.

"I'm a girl because....."
"because?"

Sounds pretty fucking wacko to me. You are not a girl. Thinking you are like a retard does not change reality.

Other people will not obscure the truth for your feelings, get over it.