Bump this thread if you are drunk alone or drinking alone

bump this thread if you are drunk alone or drinking alone..

k

shameless self bump

this is the drink of choice btw

hey buddy i'm drunk and social and alone in LA on a trip what you doing?

getting shitfaced tonight Sup Forums, drinking scotch and beer

Having a couple screwdrivers in between a couple of bowls of decent medical.

A half bar of xanax just now too.

I'm drinking this watching friends and girls swimmimg in LA

Check out Laugh Factory in Hollywood.

Decent comedians, and you can get lucky with a star showing up to try out some new material.

2 drink minimum, but sounds like it wouldn't be a problem.

damn son, weed alcohol and bars. you savage as fuck.

I used to do that in my teen years but i always ended up in jail after doing bars. also i'm on papers for a dwi 8 more months to go lol

I normally get peach. 7.90 where I live

oh fuck, thanks dude will do, i'm working in IT at a hotel here 8-5 here but i got weekends off so I'll def be looking for something to do, I'm from texas. I'll check that out for sure.

That's nothing compared with what i used to be prescribed (marijuana, celexa, xanax, soma, oxycontin, oxycodone, fentanyl, methadone, gabapentin, lyrica, ambien, and so on...)

I lucked into it through genuine medical problems.

Well, its nice to be high and in pain, but I'd rather be not high and not have pain.

Oh, fuck methadone, that shit is super brain melting, I'd rather be shooting up.

sup drink fags
im drinkin caliber vodka

I was there years ago for a week of 8-5 training when i went to the Factory.

I picked the late Friday show, which was nice since traffic was less and I was coming from Laguna Beach.

Thought it was going to be a taytay thread for a moment...disappointed...

anyway, drinking some cheap ass cognac (my favorite) cause it's freaking cold and it warms me up...and there's nothing better to do anyway, so why not get wasted while hangin' on Sup Forums

didn't know there was cheap ass cognac

ill see if i have any other hot bitches drinking pics

damn son thats fuckin crazy. my drugs of choice now days are just adderall and alcohol.
i've seen some dudes in jail crying and begging for methadone and not getting it. also seen one dude coming of heroin and shitting projectile all over the toilet seats n shit

I'm drinking right now
My wife is here though
But she is in the kitchen, so I'm alone right now

Bump

that winehouse crackwhore

>so why not get wasted while hangin' on Sup Forums
yeah dude, i've been coming here since 2007 I literally can't stop. at this point i think i will keep coming here until i die. It started with Sup Forums now i mostly visit other more sfw boards most the time

>My wife is here though
do you hate your wife? iwas married and hated my wife, I was in denial but now i'm divorced i realize i always hated her, then she cheated and gave me a way out

did you see any celebs? did you get lots of laughs m8?

Here's a picture of my wife
She's Chinese
She is cooking in the kitchen
Her temper is really bad though
That's why I'm drinking
I think about suicide sometimes

methadone has those personality changing affects.

Maybe its an improvement for high level heroin addicts, but for pain relief, it wasn't worth it.

I'd be awake for days and then sleep for 20+ hours, be completely unintelligble, but have a comfy feeling that it was okay. Only later did I see how fucking crazy i was.

adderall i remember from ages ago. Thought of asking for it since I have real difficulty concentrating, but not sure if i need more meds.

stop drinking dude and fuck her all the time. if your drunk all the time and get whisky dick you wont provide the dicking she needs. thats just my expierience, but then again my wife was a retarded whore

It was hilarious, but I was pretty wasted so I don't remember many names other. I think Dane Cook came by for a few minutes, back when he was relevant for that week.

But I've heard Chappelle, Seinfeld, etc come by from time to time to test a bit

Nope. Drank with some bros and watched the season finale of agents of shield.

Also sage goes in all fields, so I didn't bump your my life sucks cuz im lonely thread.

You suck

i personally think everybody could benefit from adderall. it gives you energy and makes you focus like a mofo. who doesnt need a little of that? also there is no permanent negative effects. if you think you need it, get it man. its like the opposite of the other drugs. other drugs make you lazy and complacent this drug makes you active and productive. i literally have an alarm set an hour before i wake up to take an adderall, when i kicks in i awaken automatically and i get ready for work like a boss.

I'm drinking and watching this guy stream hots

hollypriest12

you guys should check him out. no niggers tho

thats so neat bro. proud of you.

Get it from a Pscychiatrist or a primary?

I feel my primary would just increase the deppressant or xanax dosage for me.

yes

Bump
Dewars 12 year
alone/

i really dont know, i think if you lied and said you used to take it a long time ago or something they might just believe you and give it to you "again" but maybe just tell them something like, you have no engergy and no focus or desire to work. say your job/studies are struggling and just need somethting to help. see what happens, if you dont ask you wont get it.

sauce on them tiddys tho

Wish I had it, theres a set somewhere she's a snapchat slut thats about all I know.

LOL
bump

I'm drinking lagavulin 16, Costco had a sale.

whats dewars like?

I'm at work right now but I will when I get home

Sobering up right now. It sucks

Drinking alone on my bday

Does two 7 percent beers count as drinking?

Listening to music. Drunk. Have to get up early. I miss her.

does being dumb and tired count as drinking?

Here's some tities bro happy b day been there done that bro

Happy BDay

Thanks almost finished a bottle of Jamesons

happy bday user

sup?

Are you alone?

>Not old enough to buy drinks
>No friends, so no way to get someone else to buy drinks
>Don't live in a shit neighborhood, so no bums to buy drinks for me
Probably for the better, i'd probably be drunk every night if i could

Nauda and
bored and drunkk

WOOOOO HAPPY FUCKING BIIRDTHADAY!!!!! LETS PARTY AND GET FUCKKIN WASTED!!!!!!

anyways, happy birthday, lets get wasted! takin a shot for you.

Always

Alright alright alright

Not drunk, yet.
I'm missing her... with every bullet so far.

First post ITT. Drunk af, drunk alone and still drinkin'. Been drinkin' since around 9 AM and is now currently midnight.

Going hard mfs and I know I can out drink any one of you fags. Hmu.

Kek

Any Indianafags here? REPORT IN!

Bro. On my last bday. I drank alone went to a random holloween party hosted by this hot girl. Plugged the only toilet, it over flowed used all their towels to soak up my shit water from the floor. People we're knocking on the door trying to use the bathroom. I was dressed as billy mays. I threw the shit water soaked towels in the shower and started washing them. Then i heard people day. "I gotta pee.. i think Billy Mays is taking a shower" there was no plunger. I opened the bathroom door poked my head out and said "billy mays here, i plugged the toilet" the hot girl came in and flushed the toilet again and started a second over flow. I bolted out the front door and called an uber. My point is. ..At least your night is not that bad.

Lucky. I miss being alone

317 bruv

I wish, it is 7.22 leaving for work

219 here bromo

Being single is goat bro

Weather sucks

That looks comfy

What does

where ever the fuck you are. the roads and side walk look kind of wet. dem bricks, those town home lookin things dat overpass.

Recently quit weed, can't sleep without being intoxicated. Drinking vodka and Arizona ice tea before bed.

Bump...

Happy birthday, bro.

Try diphenhydramine. Take it an hour before bed. Its just benadryl or tylenol pm without the tylenol.

574 reporting
Saved the charge cat

7:30 am, about to go sleep

Can I join? I'm sitting in my recliner alone at 4 AM with like 3 blunts. Wish I had a grill to cuddle with.

Thanks user, I don't know if you're like me. But after 4 years of poppers every day, I can't sleep sober.

bmup

anyways else shitfaced yet?\

You are.

Off work due to cold. Having a breakfast beer.

damn straight Iam! anyway else? I feel so alone drinking alone like this

Tis but a Thursday...Tomorrow now, I'll bump for tomorrow. Hard day at uni, followed by several Guinness

a single, sad scotch while thinking about breaking it off with the gf.

well its a wednesday so yea

Is that someone smoking $80 worth of hash oil/wax in one bowl? The color of the wax is weird.

>quit weed