Monkey hate thread

monkey hate thread

I fucking hate niggers

jesus my absolute favorite

does anyone remember me?

I love niggers

black people can not be racist. take your hate elsewhere.

They're not so bad

Could you be anymore angst/b8, I understand your purpose to be b8 and attract attention on Sup Forums.

>Black
>People

Choose one.

negroes taste kind of ashy but its ok. I like negroes. take your hate somewhere else op

i lol'd. Id go with plain black. as in hey black, how was your day.

I love niggers, they are the best source of cheap prison labor. I can proudly say my products are made in the US and not pay a dime to those commy chinamen scum.

Beside if you are truly white you have gates and private police to deal with the free niggers.

the Vietnamese are alright

just watering my niglet

i giggled

them nubs

Satan can you please make their fires extra hot

See this thread is why media don't report on it. Black men are 25x more likely than white to commit violet crime.

It's not news, but the rare white man kills a black? ya happens once a year and is big news!

should i continue?

what these chimpanzees deserve.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODSSSSS

CALLING BLACK PEOPLE MONKEYS AND NIGGERS

FREEDOM OF SPEECH =/= FREE HATEFULL SPEECH

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOODSSSS

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDSSSSSSSS
MOOOoOOOOOOOoOooOooOOOOODSSSSS

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD
SS

MOOOOOOOODS

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOODSSSS

M
O
D
S

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOODSSSSS

lacked street smarts

was skipping school

at home should have been at work

probably gonna molest his niece anyway

associating with nig nogs

got robbed before but stuck around

probably hated nig nogs

few months younger he would have still been up for abortion

on and on you get the picture fags

wasted dubs

>Blacks, maybe
>Niggers, not even once

do you see the problem?
i see some people cant handle cold hard truth about how bad their race actually is as a whole and not just in there own tight group family that goes to gospel church with their auntie every
easter.

Jeremy Irons, you nigger

Okay seriously.

SOmeone explain to me the benefit of having niggers around. I'm 100% serious. All Sup Forums says it's the jews but how do the jews benefit out of niggers?

Niggers are the most useless god damn things on the planet. Even fucking guinea pigs have more of a purpose than the fucking nigger. They just leech benefits and cost money.

Why don't we kill them? 100% serious.

fucking niggers. kill them all

Yes, cheap manual labor. But mostly it's the lowest class. So if a poor white starts to complain just point to a nigger and say you're better than him.

If a poor white tries to get better wages/rights/ect then again point to the nigger and say why are you not helping the worst in society first.

If anything goes wrong point to the nigger and say he did it.

Basically have a set absolute lowest underclass is the best way to maintain the status quo.

Hitler did it with the Jews. Jews do it with the niggers.

Not really hate, funny stupid nigger story nonetheless

I'm a white male with white male privilege, nice b8 m8. I don't stand for "Black lives matter" or "White guilt is real because slavery hurr durr". I stand for normal black people doing normal things, not like fucking monkeys that kill if one of their tribesmen is downed in honorable battle against the "po-po". I'm clearly a sheltered white boy, but I don't care. If you aren't a productive part of society and your only goal is to kill/sell drugs for money, I hope you get euthanized.

Check-mate you white trash nigger hater

Those are Jews and they were subjected to experimentation for the good of all.

White dude murderers > black dude murderers

im not sure if you're trying to call me insult me in some way, or describing my exact feelings about this. im not racist. i dont hate black people. i am just completely sick of the media coverage every fucking black person who gets killed by a white person gets. period. that is the only thing i dont like about this fucking country. todays generation is so afraid of being labeled a racist if they speak about the black murder rate against whites when there population is less than 15% of the country.

did i live in that time? sorry, i didnt. but nice try to label me a racist when all im doing is spreading knowledge of how blacks are rarely ever portrayed as bad in todays mass media.

arab here, white trash are so weak...they are done . Everyone makes fun of you guys

No, you didn't live in that time. But if you look at today's media, you think that white guys never kill, when in reality the most atrocious crimes in history against humanity were committed by white people.

slurp shit goat fucker

congratulations. you found a picture of a white asshole. unfortunately im still pretty sure thats not as bad as burning a bar that still had the bodies of the 5 people you just stabbed to death for $170.00

It's always the white trash that are the most racist! They have to feel good about something, I guess, as their lives suck so bad,,,

I guess it's easier to blame, hurrdurr, blacks them to look in the mirror.

You're living in the past Mr. "Black Lives Matter" That lives in the hood, what are you planning to make per year/what do you make per year? You're not going to live off of obama forever with your "Obama phownes" and your welfare check. If your goals are to live with Shaneeqwa and your 3 little shitters for the rest of your life because "I can't afford nothin the govements corrupt.", then consider changing your life drastically. Otherwise go kill some cops and talk about how it's morally just because they're the propagators of hate and discrimination. Right?

I just posted comment related to a special little "Black lives matter" dude. See here.

never understood why white trash call us goat fucker..
We have 9 wives...Fucking virgin fag
Allah akbar

Rich white guy from California, where we actually know how to do business, not just talk about it...

How fucking stupid are you that you just repeat shit you hear in the comments sections of Breitbart?

Durr, Obama is a monkey, I make real money, get off of welfare!

You fucking simpletons are all the same. Fucking idiocracy barreling down on us, and people like you are leading the charge.

well its too fucking bad you cant change the past is it. id rather think about attempting to fix whats going on now rather than worry about the, no doubt horrible things that whites have done in the past.