How does this make you feel, white boys?

How does this make you feel, white boys?

Too bad you virgin neck beards will never know the feel of a hot white girl.. Who crave our BBC 24/7.

Stay inferior, white boys.

They seem like a great couple and I bet he takes great care of her! Thanks for warming my heart user!

anyone with millions in the bank can achieve the same thing. she's not interested in him per se. she is interested in the life she can have by trading herself in, to buy into his money.

>learn to life you stupid preteen.

Rich black guys attract hot white bitches.

Welcome to the real world.

Call me when she fucks Sambo in the Hood.

It is always good to see a nigger who can afford to pay for a whore.

Someone should warn the nigger that that skank fucks niggers.

>implying i care.

I gotta say, white men are too weak and nice to be real men, black men are true alpha male and definition of how men were supposed to be, strong and aggressive, like warriors.

Shes 6 o'clock have fun with that stupid niggers

good joke

more like monkeys

Only think i dislike about blacks is they're so fucking ugly. Like, you make a race that is athletically superior to all others, then make him look like a shit covered chimpanzee. Real shame.

"Stay inferior, white boys."

East Europeans are white niggers though.

>black men are true alpha male and definition of how men were supposed to be, strong and aggressive, like warriors.

The US didn't get the brave warriors who fought to the death to avoid being enslaved.
We got the ones who said "Ah gives up, Massa"

Italian people is the nigger of Europe
Oh well I think I'm fine with this

Why are most black people not only looking but also behaving like monkeys ?

She's just using him for his money retard. Something that pathetic and superficial isn't a positive thing to have in your life.

IF THAT NIGGER GO BROKE TOMORROW AT 4PM,SHE'LL DUMP HIM AT 4:01PM

Further proof that nig-nogs hate themselves and they wouldn't touch a black woman, if they didn't have to. TFW they realize 1/2 their species is unfuckable.

Also, I ain't sayin' she's a gold digga, but she ain't messin' with no broke, washed up former comedians.