I LITERALLY FUCKING JUST FOUND THIS GUY IN MY SEMEN!! I FELT SOMETHING HURT COMING OUT AND SAW SOME BLOOD AND THE I...

I LITERALLY FUCKING JUST FOUND THIS GUY IN MY SEMEN!! I FELT SOMETHING HURT COMING OUT AND SAW SOME BLOOD AND THE I FOUND THIS LITTLE GUY!! IDK HOW IT'S SO BIG!

Kidney stone.

Could've given birth to another jesus christ right there

It's the fabled hypersperm. This is how the giants of ancient myth are born. You are blessed with great power, brother. Use it wisely.

You let our alpha child die. How could you?

Aside from tonight, when did you masturbate last?

Congratulations you are now proud parent.
мои поздравления

What is it?

Looks like a kidney stone? No idea honestly

you passed a stone possibly m8
i cummed blood once too, but difference was it was due to overuse of jerking off around 15 times per day and i managed to tear a vessel in my prostate kek

Ihat a kidney stone?

If you are serious then go to the ER and show them that. Quickly.

Its probably a piece of latex from a condom that got well... stuck but if you're a virgin its probably a kidney stone

Too bad you didn't bust that in a girl man, you could have been the father of the next Andre the Giant, or Shaq

That looks nothing like a kidney stone.

>you cum this inside some girl it eats away her womb

this is a great thread

take a better picture pls.

Try tasting it, you might get super powers

people that big have health problems

No it's not. When you ejaculate, you can't pee; meaning you also don't have access to your kidneys.

well last time he took a piss he moved the stone into the shaft and then it blew out when he came

If you were really worried, you'd call a hospital.

Yes, but isn't basketball worth it?

>I LITERALLY FUCKING JUST FOUND THIS GUY
>THIS GUY

Wow way to put gender roles on it already user you scum

+1 upvote.

That's what happened to Bruce Lee's son to. Superman lived next door to the set.

drink more water and be happy it was a small stone

usually you know you have one for a few days at least while it scrapes to your bladder

This makes me a little uncomfortable.

this makes me hard

Get yourself tested for STDs.
srs

kek

How do you upvoted on here?

fag

you need a Sup Forums gold pass

newfag detected

It's part of a tape worm, was probably stuck in your urethra. They bud off bits of themselves into your waste to spread and grow more full size ones.

Go get an x-ray. Have you been losing weight recently?

In Sup Forums only.

depending on its texture or hardness, maybe like a gelatin? thats generally caused by a poor diet, sedentary lifestyle, also can be caused by arousal without release. lack of urinating after an ejaculation. possibly UTI

Oh fuck this shit

op update

it was taliban nerve gas

hes gone bro

Actually this theory is medically sound

>15 times per day

Kek, nice b8

You must be a newfag for believing that

>15
>blew a vessel

Stop squeezing so hard

37 times in a day here, I was 14 and home alone during the summer.

He would make the best of children..

Clearly, you are descended from the mighty Nephilim.

OP describe th texture. Is it hard? Soft?
Take a better picture!
I also enjoy how you jizz like a piece of glass and your first reaction is to post it to us Sup Forumstards.

Witnessed

i may have broken a glass thermometer in your urethra last night OP

godspeed

2am wake up with headache
let's check fourfag
"dick ants"
top zozzle

Going back to sleep now

Dont go man.

So long, mi pequeño amigo.

lol u tk him 2da bar|?

Is that why Magic Johnson had AIDS?

damn I forgot how fugly 4chin looked back in the day

It was probably a fucking kidney stone that made its way down to your fucking pisser hole and then some thick ass sperm gave it the budge it needed to get out. Dont freak.

lol, no, that's because he was a gay nigger.

Kill me

is that all you did that day?

>hulk jizz

Welcome to Wilt Chamberlain

FUCKING CHECKED

Nice quads. They have been checked

n9ce one

KWADZ

>is that all you did that day?

nein

Quads is the best thing you can do in a day.
Win.

69 get

>15 times, in a single day

How the fuck do people even get to this number? Has no one heard of edging?

This is going to end up on one of those shitty YouTube videos like >TOP TEN SCARIEST Sup Forums STORIES
bullshit that newfags and people that are afraid to go on Sup Forums (for whatever reason, they think we are hackers or some shit)
Also I'm afraid to ask, but I really want to know what that is...

why be an edgy faggot when you can get the end result right away

u wot m8?

looks like you had a miscarriage. sorry to hear about it brosef.

kek

hot

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Little did you know, you just gave birth to Super Semen! The greatest crime fighting semen the world has ever known!

cancer

4 numbes in a row. Make me go whew whew